Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's Child ❯ The Start of Fury ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Itachi woke up to see Karasu not in his bed, nor anywhere else. "Kisame, where's Karasu!?" Itachi yelled waking up Kisame. "What, where's the kid? I don't know...." Kisame yawned out as he helped Itachi look for him. "You know, Karasu's not a little kid, he's 20 right? Why are you so worried?" Kisame asked as Itachi headed for the door. "Karasu maybe an adult, but he is still young and reckless. He could of landed himself in trouble." Itachi told him before opening the door and walking out.
 
 
 
 
Karasu awoke to find himself still in the tree! "Great, uncles going to love this." He said as he sat up. "Hey kid, why are you up there?" Karasu looked down to see whom looked like a ninja, below him. "Uh, good question! I guess I had too much fun with the guys last night and so they put me up here!" Karasu thanked God that he didn't have his Akatsuki clothes on as he jumped down. "Really, where are they now?" The man gave him a look as Karasu stood up. "I don't know, they left." Karasu yawned as he started to stretch. He then walked off before the man could question him more.
 
 
 
 
 
"KARASU!" He heard someone yell as he was grabed from behind. "Oh hi uncle! What's up?" Karasu franticly asked as he struggled with Itachi's grip. "Where were you last night!?" Itachi yelled at him as he drug him back to their hotel. "I was up in a tree, thinking, and I sort of fell asleep, God, you'd think I broke the law." Karasu said grublely as they came into the room. "Boy! You had me and Itachi worried! What were you thinking sleeping in a tree!?" Kisame started in on him. "You two aren't my father! So go bother someone else! JERKS!" Karasu yelled as he slammed his door.
 
 
 
 
Karasu punched the wall as he slammed the door to his room. "Karasu, can I come in?" He heard someone, who sounded like Sasuke, say to him through the door. "Yeah right, uncle! Like I'm going to fall for that lame jutsu!" Karasu yelled out in anger. "That isn't me, Karasu." Itachi said as he heard Kisame talking to someone else. 'No way...' Karasu slowly opened the door. "Hello Karasu." Sasuke said as Karasu stood there shaking. "Karasu," Itachi started before Sasuke interupted. "Karasu, we need to talk, man to man." Sasuke said as Karasu let him in the room. Karasu looked at Itachi. He wanted his uncle to join them, but from what he could tell, that wouldn't be wise. Slowly, he closed the door on his uncle, on the only person he wanted there.
 
 
 
 
"Karasu, what don't you get when I said to STAY AWAY from me?" Sasuke started. "Let's see, MY ORDERS." Karasu was trying to keep his cool, but it was hard. "If you hadn't joined then you wouldn't be in this posistion! Karasu, I don't want to see your face!" "THEN DON'T LOOK IN A MIRROR!" Karasu and Sasuke were now in a yelling match. Karasu didn't fight back the tears as he looked at his father. "Even if you tell me to, I WILL follow you. On orders or not, if you want to kill my uncle, you'll have to deal with me first." Karasu growled at him with tear filled eyes. "Then I will kill you along side him. You are no son of mine." Karasu had had enough when Sasuke said that. "My son..." Sasuke started only to find a fist hit his cheek. "SHUT UP!" Karasu then grabbed his shirt, activated his Sharingan, and looked him in the eyes. "You, you are the reason why all my life everyone whispered behind my back. You are the reason that I left my village, my mother, and my whole life! I took your garbage, in fact, I cried over it. Yet I STILL called you dad. Now I see what a piece of trash (kuso) you are!" Karasu by the time he finished had Sasuke's wrists and was grinding the bone in, which made Sasuke scream. "Karasu, what's going on in there!?" He heard Itachi yell to him as he released Sasuke from his grip. "Leave if you want, if you do, next time we meet, I won't play so nice." Karasu growled to Sasuke. "What makes you think we'll meet again, brat?" "Because of my mission, trader." Itachi then walked in cause he didn't like the yelling. "Itachi, keep this brat away from me, other wise he won't live long." Sasuke said right as he left. "AHHH!!!! That piece of trash! I can't believe I'm HIS son!" Karasu yelled in the direction which Sasuke had left.
 
 
 
 
 
"Karasu, are you mad at Sasuke?" Itachi asked as he and his nephew sat alone. "Yeah, a little. He is so, self-asorbed!" Karasu said as he let out a sigh. "That's true, however, when you said to him that if he wanted to kill me, he'd have to kill you first. Were you serious?" Itachi asked as Karasu stared out the window. "Yeah, you're my uncle, he's trash, he doesn't deserve to kill a shinobi who is far better than he is." Karasu said as he picked an apple up. "Sasuke is no doubt trash. However, I cannot allow you to intervene with this long family battle." Karasu looked at his uncle. "Are you saying that to protect me, or so you can have him all to yourself?" Itachi sort of laughed at Karasu's words. "Not at all. You can have him if you want. Though, I don't think you could go through with fighting Sasuke."Itachi explained to Karasu as jade eyes, met black. "Uncle, I'm sorry for saying that you and Kisame weren't my fathers. You two are better than him. Exspecially you uncle." Karasu said actually smiling. "Karasu, I've said this before, but Sasuke doesn't know what he's missing. You are special, Karasu, he will never know that if this keeps going on." Itachi said as he frowned. "I'll make him change his mind, as long as I can breath, then I shall try!" Karasu said as he gave Itachi a determined look. "That's what I like about you Karasu, Sasuke may throw you down, but you just don't give up." Itachi said as he ruffled Karasu's hair.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Itachi, Kisami, and Karasu's next lead to Sasuke was in the Land of Waves. Heading there they ran into some unexpected company. "Karasu! Boy, why did you leave Konoha!?" Asked his cousin whom took them into her house. "I have my reasons. Oh this is my uncle Uchiha Itachi, and this is Kisame." Karasu said as he pointed them out. "Wait, isn't he a wanted criminal?" She asked pointing at Itachi. "Ah, if he is?" Karasu said as Itachi looked at him. "Then what are you doing with him?!" She yelled at him. "He's my uncle, we're just spending, 'quallity time' together." Karasu could tell that this explaination didn't like this answer. "Tell me the truth Karasu, are you a Akatsuki member?" Karasu didn't want to make her angry, but he took out his headband and put it around his neck. She gasped as she saw the slash on it. "Angela, I am a Akatsuki member." Karasu said looking at his cousin. "K... Karasu! What am I going to tell your mom!?" Angela screamed at him. "Angela, I don't need you to yell at me too. My father yelled at me enough..." Karasu said looking down. "Wait, when did you meet him?!" Itachi and Kisame could see that their presence was making her upset. "We met more than once now. He hates me." Karasu said vaguely to her. "Karasu," she said as she imbrassed him. "You can stay here tonight, but I want you gone tomorrow, or I'll tell the AMBU that you're here." She said as she let him go.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Karasu walked besided Itachi the next day as they traveled to the Land of Waves. Entering the country was easy, however, finding Sasuke was not. "Hey, how are we going to find Sasuke, huh Itachi?" Kisame asked as both Itachi and Karasu turned their heads to look at him. "Sasuke will come to us. Trust me." Itachi said as Karasu looked at him. Karasu didn't know what to make of Itachi's words. He thought that Sasuke wouldn't come because he plainly didn't want them around him. "Karasu, stop looking at me like that. I mean it when I say that Sasuke will come to us." Itachi said as Karasu realized he was staring. "If that's true, this is going to be fun." Karasu said in a 'don't care' tone. "It's easy to tell you two are related when Karasu talks like that." Kisame said receiving bad looks from them both.