Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's Child ❯ Death of Orochimaru ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Itachi, Kisame, and Karasu all were sitting around louging. Out of nowhere Itachi moved. "Karasu, go to bed. Don't argue, just go." Karasu knew it was late, but why in God's name was Itachi telling him to go to bed?! Kisame looked at Itachi as Karasu arose. "Itachi, I'm turnung in too." Kisame said while standing up.
 
 
 
 
Karasu looked out the open window while the wind went against his shirtless chest. "Karasu." He heard his name being said as he turned away. "What do you want?" He asked as he sat up. "Can't I talk with my son?" Said the voice from behind him. "Oh, so now I'm your son. Why don't you just do what you originally wanted to do and go try to kill uncle Itachi." Karasu said coldly as he did not look at Sasuke. Sasuke turned his head to his son not daring to look at him. "I'm sorry for what I said back there." Sasuke said as he grabed Karasu's shoulder. "Then why did you say it? Is it because you hate me?" Karasu asked as he looked at the hand on his shoulder. It was warm, soft, hard in some places, it felt good on his cold skin. "Karasu, I can see where you thought that by the way I've been acting. I'm sorry." Karasu felt the hand's grip tighten on his shoulder. "So, does this mean you want to see me now?" Karasu asked hopefully. "No, I just wanted to see you one last time before I..." Sasuke didn't finish his sentence as he let Karasu's shoulder go. "Before you what?" Karasu stopped himself from yelling as he turned to look at Sasuke. "Karasu, please don't follow me. I couldn't live knowing that you were dead by wanting to see me more. Please Karasu, for your own safty, stay away." Karasu looked hard into Sasuke's black eyes. "Dad, I'm a ninja, an Akatsuki, I gratuated at 8, and was a Jonin by 10. Whatever you're trying to protect me from, surely I can handle it." Karasu's voice was shaky when he told his father this. "What I'm protecting you from is something I don't think I can handle. Please Karasu, you're not a child, you're an adult, don't just listen, comprehend what I'm saying to you." Sasuke and Karasu were now eye to eye with each other. "I do understand, however, as a ninja of the Akatsuki, I cannot ignore my assignment. I have been negleting it because you're my father, but if what you're saying is that dangerous. Then, I will no longer neglete it." Karasu said before drawing his blade. "I will not fight you, not now." Sasuke said before he dissapered.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Uncle!" Karasu yelled as a surprised Itachi saw his nephew running towards him. "What is it Karasu?" Itachi said calmly while Karasu stopped infront of him. "You were right. Dad came into my room while I was trying to sleep again." Karasu said excited, while Itachi's eyebrow raised. "What happened? I didn't hear yelling this time." Itachi said as Karasu took a seat near by. "He said he wanted to see me before he did something. Didn't say what, all he said was that he didn't want me to follow him." Itachi looked worried to Karasu. "That's normal, however, did he say why he didn't want you to follow him?" Itachi seemed worried but curious to Karasu, but it maybe because he hadn't slept in awhile. "He said it was too dangerous. Didn't want me to die because I wanted to see him more. That's all he said. Then he left like usual." Karasu said as he noticed Itachi seemed deep into thought. "What's wrong uncle?" Karasu asked worried that he may have said too much. "Nothing, just go to bed. Our search for Sasuke will be a long one if he's up to what I think he is." Itachi said which invoked karasu's curiousity. Even so, Karasu didn't think it wise to badger itachi when he was like this. Without a word, Karasu returned to his room and went to bed.
 
 
 
 
Karasu awoke the next morning to hear Kisame and Itachi yelling. "What's going on in here?" Karasu asked as he walked into where the yelling match was. "Nothing to be concerned about Karasu." Itachi said before Kisame could speak. "Yeah right! Do you know where that uncle of yours wants us to go!?" Kisame said to him very angry. "Maybe to the rainbow where the lucky charms, the lepporchans, and their gold is. Oh wait, that can't be it, so tell me, where is my delightful uncle wanting to go?" Kisame was annoyed before, but when Karasu started in, he wasn't just annoyed anymore. "Okay, brat, he wants to go to the Sound village and kill Orochimaru! On top of that, he wants to kill all those who possesse a curse mark! Exculding Sasuke!" Karasu could see the logic in this plan, however he could see the danger in it. "How do you know it will obtain us our goal?" Karasu asked coldly. "Because, it's the only logical thing that would make Sasuke not want to see you, Karasu. If that isn't it, then we still have disposed of a potencial threat." Itachi explained, which made perfect sence to Karasu. "I see, then what are we waiting for?" Karasu said as he looked at Itachi. Itachi looked at Kisame, which in turn, made Karasu look at him. "Because kid, it's too risky! What if something went wrong? Don't you think there's a reason why Sasuke told you not to concern yourself?" Kisame said looking at Karasu. "The day I listen to pop, is the day I date the top beauty queen." Karasu said before he and Itachi started to get ready to leave.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Karasu walked into Orochimaru's confindments once more, as Uchiha Karasu. "Oh Karasu, you're just like Sasuke. You always come back." Orochimaru's hiss of his name creeped Karasu out. "Uh yeah, well um, I didn't come because I wanted to. My dad made me!" Karasu lied while Orochimaru looked disappointed. "Oh, Sasuke sent you? Well I'll have to ask him. Oh Sasuke!" Karasu gasped as Sasuke appeared. "Sasuke, did you send your adorible son to see me?" Karasu hoped Sasuke would say yes. "If I did, you better keep your hands off him." Sasuke growled at Orochimaru. "Come now Sasuke, I wouldn't dream of doing anything to the boy." Karasu didn't like how he said that, at all, it sounded so wrong! 'Where's Kisame and uncle Itachi!?' Karasu thought as he could see his fathers displesure, and Orochimaru looking even more sick. "Karasu, what brings you here today?" Orochimaru asked him in that wrong voice. "I came to talk about weak points in Konoha's defences." Karasu lied again to Orochimaru. "Sir! There's a man out here who's...." Kisame barged in as he killed the man talking. "Aww, I wanted to come and surprise you, but oh well!" Kisame said as he looked at Orochimaru. "What's the meaning of this!?" Orochimaru hissed at him. "Took you long enough!" Karasu said as he came behind Orochimaru. "What..." Orochimaru said as he realized that Karasu was behind him. "Hey snaky homo, look at this!" Karasu said as he used the Makengyo Sharingan.
 
 
 
 
"For 72 hours, you will be stabed, and choked." Karasu's voice sang in Orochimaru's mind.
 
 
 
 
Everyone around was wondering what had happened as Orochimaru screamed in pain, besides Sasuke, Karasu, Kisame, and Itachi, who had just entered the room. Kisame saw his chance to kill Orochimaru, so he took it. "All right Sasuke, what now? Everyone else is dead, besides us four." Itachi stated while Kisame took his blade out. "Karasu, this isn't the danger I was talking about. I'll give you a hint, the Nine Tails is involved." Sasuke said as he disappeared again. "Itachi, we have to leave, now!" Kisame said as Karasu looked at where Sasuke was.