Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's Child ❯ Pretty Girls, and Loads of Trouble! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Karasu sat down as he looked out a window. Itachi had told him to stay at an inn while he and Kisame went into Konoha. He said that someone had to stay in case something went wrong. But what could? All they were doing was gaining info on the nine tails right? Then again, what if the 6th found out? Oh well no need to worry, Itachi andKisame knew what they were doing. "They'll be all right." Karasu said as he started for the door to go outside.
 
 
 
The sun felt good on Karasu's pale, cold skin. "Um, sir what are you doing?" Karasu heard a womans voice as he stared at the sun. "Appreciating the sun." Karasu said as he could feel its warmth. "You look as cold as you feel." She said as she touched him. "Wh... hey!" Karasu said as he saw she was on him. "What's your problem!?" He asked her as he escaped her touch. "I... I'm sorry! You looked cold, so I thought that if I touched you, you might warm up..." She said very child like. Karasu took this moment to see how pretty she was. "I was cold, so yeah I guess you did warm me up..." Karasu said as he saw her blush. "You look cold yourself though, stay right there." Karasu instructed as he went back into the room.
 
 
 
 
"Where is it!?" Karasu said as he pulled somethings out of his backpack. "Um, what are you looking for?" He heard the girls voice from behind him. Realizing he left the door open he glanced back at her. "Ah, there it is!" He said as he found what he was looking for. "Here, it's a jacket." He said as he put it on her. "Thanks, but shouldn't you be wearing one too?" She asked him symphathedicly. "I have something else." Karasu said as he put his cloak on. "Hey, that cloak, you aren't an Akatsuki member, are you?" She asked him as horror struck both of their faces. "I just happen to have bought this from a man on the road." Karasu lied fast to her. "I... I see, thanks for the jacket, I think I should leave." Karasu knew he'd never have that jacket back, but he knew even more, he better leave.
 
 
 
 
Karasu picked up his, Kisame's, and Itachi's backpacks, as he headed for the door. *Knock knock knock* he heard someone pounding at the door before he could even open it. 'Could be AMBU... better not open it." Karasu said heading toward a window. Jumping from it, he heard some people talking. "I thought she said that a guy was staying in there." Someone said as Karasu hid in the bushes. "Some nerve that guy had giving her his jacket!" Karasu then realized that the men standing outside of the room were just man cause they thought Karasu had been flirting with her. Karasu laughed as he came up behind them. "If you think I was flirting with her, you're wrong." Karasu didn't stick around to let them see him, he just went back in the woods.
 
 
 
 
Karasu sat out in the forest, keeping his eyes out for Itachi and Kisame. "Itachi, hold on, Karasu will heal you soon." He heard Kisame say from the shadows. "Kisame, over here!" Karasu called as he came up to them. "What happened to my uncle!?" Karasu asked as he looked at Itachi's body. Itachi's body was covered in blood, his arms were broken, along with his left leg. Along with that, he had a open womes everywhere. "Stand back." Karasu told Kisame as he started to heal him. "Karasu, is he going to be all right?" Kisame asked while some of Itachi's womes closed. "He'll be fine if this is the extent of the damage." Karasu said as more womes closed. "But do you mind telling me what happened that my uncle is this messed up!?" Karasu growled as he looked at Kisame. "The ninetails, or Naruto, he wouldn't talk without a fight." Karasu couldn't believe it, Naruto, the 6th Hokage, is the ninetails! "We asked him if Sasuke was after him. He said no, so we asked if Sasuke and him were going to fight. He didn't decline that, said that he and Sasuke were going to have it out soon. We told him that you wanted to see Sasuke alive. Naruto didn't believe it when we told him that you joined us. He didn't want to think that you would do something like what Sasuke did. It went down from there." That was all Kisame had to say for Karasu to know what happened after that. "Uncle Itachi, can you breath okay?" Karasu asked as he saw Itachi was waking up. "Yes..." Itachi said while seeing Karasu over him healing him. "That's good, nothing broken?" Karasu asked as he touched potencial broken areas. "Nothing near my vital areas." Itachi said when Karsu was done. "Good, now to heal your leg, and arms..." Karasu said as Itachi and Kisame watched him. While Karasu was working Kisame then noticed that Karasu had their stuff. "Hey Karasu, why do you have our bags?" Kisame asked as Karasu finished Itachi's leg. Karasu looked over at Kisame before he started on Itachi's right arm. "Because someone saw my cloak, it didn't look good for me, so I grabed our stuff." He now had Itachi's and Kisame's eyes on him. "What, how did they see it!?" Kisame yelled at him before Itachi did. "She came into our room before I could stop her." He answered, now doing the left arm. "So did she call the AMBU?" Itachi asked as he flexed his arms. "That, I don't know. I just got lost." Karasu replied as he helped Itachi up. "So how do you feel now?" Karasu asked happily. "Better, you're healing powers are impressive." Itachi said now walking. "Where to now?" Karasu asked Itachi. "Where Naruto and Sasuke battled the last time he left." Itachi said as they walked away.