Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's Child ❯ Sasuke VS. Naruto Remake! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Karasu dangled his feet in the water as they all waited for Naruto and Sasuke to arrive. "Karasu, put your shoes on, we need to hide now." Kisame instructed while Karasu looked over at him. "Okay, but I'm telling you Kisame, the waters nice." Karasu said while doing as he was told. "Yeah, yeah, now come on!" Kisame said while Karasu stood up.
 
 
 
 
Karasu, Kisame, and Itachi all waited for Naruto and Sasuke in the trees. To Karasu's surprise Sasuke showed up first! Itachi grabbed Karasu's shoulder to tell him that this wasn't the time for a father son chat. Sometime after that, Naruto showed up. "Sasuke, I have a question for you." He heard Naruto say to Sasuke. "What, why I'm back?" Naruto nooded his head no. "Did you run into your son, Uchiha Karasu? If so is it true he's an Akatsuki member?" Sasuke fell as silient as Itachi was at that moment. "My son isn't your bussiness. Karasu doesn't need AMBU on him, I know for a fact he'll be back." Sasuke stated which didn't answer Naruto's second question, which wasn't unnoticed by Naruto. "So you did meet Karasu, however, you left my second question unaswered." Karasu was curious on what Sasuke was going to say to keep the fact that Karasu was, indeed, an Akatsuki member. "Leave Karasu alone, Naruto. If he is, he sure didn't tell me!" Sasuke sort of lied to Naruto. Karasu could see that Sasuke was starting to become mad. "Answer me this, when you did see Karasu, did you see yourself when you were younger?" Karasu was surprised by Naruto's question. "Yes, Karasu does look a lot like me. Though he's more outgoing than I was when I was his age." Sasuke said as he readied his stance. "Now let's stop talking about my son, and let's start our fight!" Sasuke yelled out as the fight began.
 
 
 
 
 
Karasu couldn't watch this much longer. Sasuke and Naruto were indeed evenly matched. So much so, that they both were bloody and were serverly injured. "Uncle, I cannot stand by and watch this!" Karasu said as he started to run off. Itachi tried to grab him, but Karasu was too fast. Karasu could see that if either one of them delievered another hit to the other, it would be the death of someone. "Stop this you two!" Karasu yelled as he grabed both of their arms. "K... Karasu! So it's true..." Naruto said as Karsu realized that Naruto was looking at his cloak. "Karasu! What are you doing here!?" Sasuke yelled at him. "Shut up, and yeah. Now when I let you go, I don't want to see you two trying to kill one another." Karasu said as he gave Sasuke a bad look, and Naruto a 'sorry' look. "Fine, besides, I think it's time for a nap." Naruto said as he passed out. "Okay, now let me go." Sasuke growled at him. Karasu let go of them both. He could see that Sasuke took the most damage out of the two, and they both were pretty bad off. "Hold still, move and you won't be healed right." Karasu said as he started to heal him. "When did you learn healing arts?" Sasuke asked him as he sat down for him. "You would know if you didn't leave." Karasu said coldly, while Itachi and Kisame came up. "The kid has a point." Kisame said which landed him a bad look from Sasuke. "I see hanging out with Itachi has changed your personallity." Sasuke said to Karasu. "Maybe, but what do you care?" Sasuke looked surprised at Karasu's words. "Itachi, what did you do to my son!?" Sasuke yelled at Itachi. "Nothing, Karasu just saw you for what you are, trash." Sasuke looked annoyed at what Itachi said. "Kisame, me and my uncle need to talk to the piece of trash (kuso) alone." Karasu told Kisame in a haunting tone. "Whatever, I'm not going to involve myself in family bussiness." Kisame said as he went somewhere else.
 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry, but I have to act like that around Kisame. I can't let on my true motives." Karasu said while healing more of Sasuke's womes. "So what are your 'true motives' Karasu?" Itachi looked at Karasu while Sasuke asked him. "To... bring someone back." Karasu said, not looking Sasuke in the eyes. "Karasu, look at me. Do you want me to go back to Konoha?" Itachi sat next to Karasu, urging him to tell him the truth. "Yes, I've wanted that for some time. Since I was little, that's all I ever wanted." Karasu picked up Naruto, seeing that he was done healing Sasuke. "Really, here I thought you'd hate me. It seemed that leaving made you stronger. Itachi, take care of my boy." Sasuke said before he left again. "Grr! He's not completely healed yet! He won't make it out of the Konoha bourder with those womes!" Karasu yelled in hopes Sasuke had heard. "Karasu, take care of Naruto, I'll find Sasuke before he comes into some trouble." Itachi said as he left Karasu.