Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Schöner Träumer ❯ Omake 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Omake# 1:


Kakashi liked to think that he wasn’t easily surprised by the unexpected and for the most part he was right. He had managed to complete his missions in good time and still had his original set of limbs, eyes and teeth.

All in all, he was a damn good ninja who was more than capable of taking care of himself when he encountered surprises of the nastier variety on the battlefield. So there really wasn’t any reason to believe that child care would be in the same category as ‘nasty surprises.’

But life has a habit of slamming her favorite lead pipe behind a person’s kneecap, sending them falling straight down into a generous pile of doggy crap and Kakashi was no exception to this.

The teenager gazed at the small baby placed in his arms, who blinked back owlishly at the peculiar looking boy.

To a baby, the young jounin was quite the spectacle to behold. Not as much as Jiraiya, but still something to gawk at. Crazy grey hair sticking up at every angle, face mask, headband almost covering his sleepy looking eyes; little Naruto didn’t know what to do with the strange person that was holding him.

Likewise, Kakashi had no idea what to do or think about Naruto; who if one where to discount the whisker markings, was practically a clone of his father.

After a few moments of continual staring, Naruto raised a chubby little hand up to reach for his face mask while Kakashi moved the baby around in his arms so that his mask was no longer in danger of being pulled off by a curious infant.

Big mistake.

The moment that the mask was no longer in reach, big blue eyes watered and trembling lips came into play. Naruto began to whimper softly, tears now starting to come out and roll down plump whiskered cheeks.

It was at this moment that Kakashi knew that he was screwed.

Totally, utterly, royally screwed.

The ANBU panicked for a moment and did the only thing that he could think of, and gave the babe what he wanted.

“No Naru-chan, please don’t cry! See look,” Kakashi hoisted the little baby towards his face mask, allowing Naruto’s little hands to touch the mask.

For a few moments, there was tense silence between the two. Naruto sniffled for a few moments as he looked at the mask and Kakashi’s pleading eyes, wondering what to do now that he got what he wanted.

Kakashi resisted the urge to sigh in relief not wanting to disturb the infant further.

Crisis averted.

Naruto lightly patted the mask and seeing that there was no resistance or danger of being moved smiled. The odd looking person holding him was allowing him to play with what he wanted!

The Jounin couldn’t suppress the smile that emerged when he heard his sensei’s mini-me giggle in happiness. That is until Naruto then stopped giggling and scrunched up his face, looking very disgruntled.

Kakashi looked worried at baby’s actions, “Naru-chan?”

And it was at this precise moment that a foul miasma hit Kakashi with the force of a cinderblock hurled at full strength by a wrathful Tsunade.

His eye watered and he began to cough and gag at the unexpected smell.

“Oh! That’s just awful! Take it back please!”

Naruto began to giggle at the man’s response, cementing in Kakashi’s mind that he was holding a sadist in the making.

Kakashi had found his match in his sensei’s little boy, Namikaze Naruto.