Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ BUUUURP! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yes, someone liked my fan fic! Thank you naota and Mans20@yahoo.com. Onward!
 
Naruto felt a strange pressure rising up from his stomach as Sasuke charged him. Naruto opened his mouth to burp, but instead a huge sonic wave of chakra came out, slamming Sasuke into a tree and pushing both ninjas apart. As the force was slamming Naruto through the trees he closed his mouth, shutting off the blast. "What the hell was that!?" Sasuke shouted, louder then necessary because his ears were ringing and he couldn't hear himself talk.
"Yeah, Naruto, no fair!" Sakura from the side lines. Naruto leaned forward like he was about to puke but instead released another chakra sonic wave thing. The force of the energy forced him thirty feet into the air before it dissipated and he fell on his bum.
"OW!" Naruto yelped before another super burp sent him skidding around on his butt for twenty feet before it dissipated. Sakura burst out laughing and Sasuke squelched a laugh. Too infuriated to notice them, Naruto decided to get answers. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" The fox once more appeared before Naruto, to Sasuke and Sakura's surprise. Naruto grabbed the fox. "
"Now you listen to me you little fur ball! Either you tell me what the hell kind of family abilities I have, or I use you as a toilet brush!" The fox quivered for a moment but soon regained his composure.
"Fine, ruin all our fun then." The fox surveyed the area. "You just got the Uzamaki Roar, huh?"
"You mean the Mega Burp?" Naruto asked.
"Yeah, that. Well, gaki, you've already used most of the ones I know about. The only other I know about is some sort of sensory thing. I honestly don't know anything else. Although, he might." With that the fox disappeared.
"Naruto, what's going on?" Sasuke asked. Naruto turned to him, a huge grin on his face.
"I'm gonna have a few new surprises to try out on you soon, Sasuke." Sasuke just glared at Naruto, not satisfied.
"Oh, fine," Naruto said, sighing. Naruto explained what had gone on during the morning. When Sakura asked about whom the fox had referred to, Naruto told her he didn't know Of course, he figured it was the Kyuubi. Sakura and Sasuke didn't need to know about him yet.
"Well, I don't feel like fighting your supped up gas today, Naruto, so see ya'." Sasuke disappeared in a puff of smoke.
"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura whined and soon ran off to look for her 'beloved'. Naruto sighed and decided to see if he could control his… 'What was it the fox called it? Oh yeah. My Uzamaki Roar.' Naruto tried to summon his chakra into stomach and channel it through his intestines and shoot it out his wide-open mouth, but all he got were some puffs. 'Hm, now how did I do those times on accident?'
HEY, KIT.
'Huh, Kyuubi? What do you want?'
AS FUN AS IT IS TO WATCH YOU CONTROL YOUR INTESTINAL GAS, LE T ME GIVE YOU SOME HELP.
'Okay, I'm all ears, fur ball.'
JUST FOCUS A LOT OF CHAKRA INTO YOUR MOUTH AND HOLD IT THERE. THEN BURP.
'That's it?'
YEAH, THAT'S IT KIT.
'Oh, thanks.' Naruto focused chakra into his mouth. 'Good thing I've been practicing chakra control lately.' Then he let out a burp. The blast was weak and only knocked him on his butt. 'Not enough gas…' "I need RAMEN!" Naruto shouted to no one. The young ninja sped off across the rooftops until he got to the Ichiraku Ramen stand.
Naruto sat down and immediately ordered ten bowls. He got his ramen quickly because the ramen man has learned to keep a hot Naruto Ramen Vault. Naruto wolfed down his noodles, stopping every few seconds to relish the taste. Almost as soon as Naruto finished he dashed off back to the training ground. When he got there he discovered why it was bad to run around right after eating.
"BLEEEAAH!" Naruto puked.
YOU SHOULD'VE LET YOUR STOMACH SETTLE FIRST, KIT.
'Shut up.' Once Naruto regained his composure he gathered chakra into his mouth and forced out a huge burp. He let loose a beam that punched through four trees and sent the bracing Naruto back a few feet, leaving skid marks in the grass, before it dissipated. Wiped out from the Uzamaki Roaring and running around and puking, Naruto decides to head back to his apartment. When he got home Naruto plunked down on his bed. He sighs and his about to go to sleep before a thought crosses his mind. 'Hey, Kyuubi?'
WHAT IS IT? Naruto could tell that Kyuubi was tired, and irritated, but didn't really care. 'Do you know anything about my blood line limits that come from my clan and not you?'
ONE OF THE FOXES TOLD YOU? 'He only said, 'but he might know,' I figured he was talking about you.'
WELL, HE PROBABLY WAS, KIT. YOU SEE, AS EVEN YOU COULD PROBABLY SURMISE, THE UZAMAKI'S COULD SUMMON FOXES. THIS MAKES ME BEING LOCKED WITHIN YOU KIND OF IRONIC. ANYWAY, SINCE I'M A HIG-RANKING FOX I DO KNOW YOUR FAMILIES SECRETS.
'Wait, if you're a fox, does that mean that I can summon you?'
FOR ONCE, THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION. UNFORTUNATELY I CAN'T EVEN HAVE THAT MUCH FREEDOM. YOU SEE, I AM A DEMON FOX. NOT A NORMAL NINJA FOX. SO NO, YOU CAN'T SUMMON ME. INSTEAD OF ME, THE BOSS OF YOUR SUMMONED FOXES IS A SIX-TAILED FOX NAMED KYUSHEN. HE IS NOT AS STRONG AS ME, OF COURSE, BUT HE IS STILL STRONG. 'Okay, thanks. Can you tell me anything else?' AGREEDY LITTLE BRAT, AREN'T YOU? FINE, YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UZAMAKI ROAR SO LET'S SEE…THERE'S THE BEASTS WITHIN TECHNIQUE.
'What?'
IT LETS YOU SEE HEAT.
'How is that useful?'
TRUST ME, IT IS. USE IT WHEN YOU CAN'T FIND SOMEONE. IT ALSO INCREASES YOUR HEARING AND SENSE OF SMELL TEN TO TWENTY FOLD, DEPENDING ON YOUR SKILL WITH IT.
'Awesome.'
AND THERE'S THE JUDGEMENT SEAL. YOU'LL KNOW HOW TO USE IT WHEN YOU NEED TO, AND BEFORE YOU ASK, NO I WILL NOT NOR CAN I TEAH YOU HOW TO USE IT. Naruto pouts. ONLY KYUSHEN AND HIS MATE KNOW THE LAST ONE. AND I DOUBT THAT YOU CAN SUMMON EITHER OF THEM YET.
'C'mon, tell me Kyuubi. I know you're holding out.'
I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW KIT.
'Oh, don't lie.' Kyuubi didn't respond. 'Kyuubi? Don't you dare ignore me.' Still no response.
"SCEW YOU, YOU GIANT FURBALL!" Naruto cried out loud.
 
If you're wondering why I didn't make Kyuubi the boss fox, it's because I think that would make Naruto too powerful. I mean, pretty much nothing on Earth can stand up to Kyuubi. Oh, and if Kyushen means anything in Japanese, I didn't plan it. I just sort or added a random name after Kyu because that's what Kyuubi starts with.