Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ Stalkers ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry this took so long but I had some writer's block. *Runs from approaching mobs *. AAAAAAAAGGGHH!
 
While he slept Naruto's body started making some surprisingly rapid changes. Kind of like a second, super-puberty. Naruto stretched, relieved that there were no foxes surrounding him. His eyes had gone into freaky mode but with a blink they were back to normal. 'Well, I suppose I'm glad Erro-sennin trained me in using my eyes even if it did involve spike traps,' Naruto thought, semi-appreciatively. As he stretched Naruto felt different for some reason. He shrugged it off as grogginess and leapt out of bed to get dressed. When Naruto was getting into his still trademark orange jumpsuit he noticed that it didn't fit. 'Huh?' Naruto walked to his mirror and got a good look at him-self.
"WHAT THE HELL!" Naruto cried. Naruto had been a bit of a midget his entire life. Now he was tall. In one night. WTF? Naruto rubbed his eyes, then he rubbed them again, and again. Sure enough, he was still tall. Naruto leaned closer to the mirror to notice several other changes. His whisker lines were now much more prominent, taking a, well, sexier look to them. His eyes seemed to have more of a spark in them. His eyes were also now much…deeper. Everything about him seemed to shine. Before Naruto could give it much more thought he realized he was hungry and tired so he promptly forgot about it in favor of some ramen. Naruto slurped down several servings more than his usual breakfast. After he was full, he still felt very drained. He checked the clock and he had a few hours before he had to spar with his teammates so he decided t o take a nap.
While Naruto napped he dreamt about a snickering nine-tailed fox in a cage, with a 'Ooh, this will be amusing' look on his smug furry face. When Naruto awoke he was feeling much more rested. As soon as he sat up straight he remembered he didn't fit in his old clothes. 'Let's see, Obaachan did make me buy some clothes with growing room, ' Naruto thought. Naruto mad a quick mental note not to mention that Tsunade was right about something in public before changing into another orange suit. Naruto dashed out the door, dismissing his change to a blood line limit of no real battle use. When Naruto saw Sakura and Sasuke he skidded to a halt. Unfortunately he had been going to fast he skidded right into a tree. Ignoring Naruto's clumsiness Sasuke walked over to him, half trying to avoid Sakura.
"Did you get your gas under control dobe?" Sasuke asked, looking down at Naruto's fallen form before noticing there was something different about Naruto. Said ninja stood up and gave Sasuke the middle finger, which, much to his surprise, didn't award him a smack upside the head from Sakura. There was an awkward silence while Naruto waited for the usual attack. Feeling a tad uncomfortable when he noticed Sakura was staring at him he decided to reply to Sasuke verbally.
"Of course! What kind of idiot do you take me for?" When Sasuke was about to reply Naruto cut him off. "Don't answer that."
"Kai!" Naruto turned his head to see that Sakura was making the tiger seal and was trying to dispel a genjutsu that wasn't there. Before Naruto could even start to be confused Sakura wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her. She locked lips with him and gave him a very long and hard kiss. Naruto noticed however, that it wasn't a 'I love you kiss', it was a 'I want you sooo bad' kiss. Naruto didn't mind this until out of his peripheral vision he saw Sasuke pulling out a camera. 'Oh, man, this is just a stupid prank,' thought Naruto, very crestfallen as he broke away from Sakura.
"Not funn- whaaaaaa!?" Sakura tackled Naruto to the ground and pinned him there. His confusion quickly turned to alarm when he felt Sakura's hand sliding towards an area he was NOT comfortable with anyone touching. Naruto gently pushed his pink-haired teammate off him. "Sakura-chan, are you okay?" Naruto asked. Sakura looked at him, a strange look in her eyes.
"Actually, I don't feel well, Naru-kun." Sakura eased closer to Naruto; a smile that scared Naruto senseless spread across her face. "But I know how you can make me feel better." In a blink of an eye Sakura pinned Naruto to a tree, pressing her body into his. How ironic that Naruto has spent the last several years trying to get Sakura's attention and yet now that he has it, she's scaring him.
"Err, bye!" With that Naruto disappeared in a puff of smoke.
"Naru-kun!" Sakura whined as she ran to look for Naruto. Inner Sakura: 'THAT COWARD! I'M GONNA MAKE HIM MINE!' As Sakura shot off Sasuke sighed in relief.
'YES! She's finally gone!' "Good luck dobe, you're going to need it."
KIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! '
What do you want, Kyuubi?'
YOU'VE BEEN CHASING AFTER THAT GIRL FOR YEARS AND YOU FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO HAVE SEX WITH HER, AND YOU RUN AWAY, YOU BIG CHICKEN!
'I am not a chicken!'
ARE TOO.
'Am not.'
ARE TOO.
'Am not.
ARE TOO.
'Am not!'
ARE NOT.
'Are to… DAMN YOU, YOU GIANT FURBALL!' Naruto did his best to ignore the fox's laughter as he headed towards the Hokage Tower.
"I'm going to get some answers about what's going on and the Hokage's library is just the place to do it!" Naruto shouted out loud.
Tsunade was getting to some paper work, having nothing else to do since she ran out of sake when something crashed through her window. Without a second thought she swung around and rammed her fist into the intruder's head only to discover that the 'intruder' was Naruto. "OBAACHAN! You have to let me use the libr-"
"Don't' call me Obaachan, dammit!" Tsunade punched Naruto again, sending him into the wall. "And, are you in henge?"
"What? No!" Naruto explained everything that had happened in the past few days.
"So you think this change is your one of your blood line limits, and Sakura tried to sexually assault you?"
"Yes." The Godsaime, right then and there, nearly died from laughter. "HEY! This is not funny! And I need to use the library now!" In between stomach wrenching laughs, Tsunade handed Naruto a slip of paper and he dashed off. Naruto gave the slip to one of the ANBUs guarding the library and ran through the door before the ANBU could register what happened. Naruto immediately started searching for the Uzamaki scrolls. When he found them he opened them all up, trying to find something about clan abilities. To his annoyance, Naruto only found one thing: "Little is known about what the Uzamaki's are capable of is known, mostly because all of their clues are in incomprehensible jokes." 'At least I know I come by my mischievous ways honestly,' Naruto thought dryly: "One thing very well known however is that at the age of seventeen Uzamakis go through a very sudden, 'second puberty' and seem perfect to females. Apparently this has no effect on females who consider them family or who actually are close relatives." This last bit put a smile on Naruto's face as he jumped out the window and headed for home. 'Obaachan wasn't affected.'
 
*Pant, Pant* Jeez! I apologized for being late! Anyway, I felt like ending this one on a sweet not. Did I get Godsaime right? Plz review!