Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ Surrounded ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The chapter is going to center around some more women attacking Naruto.
 
'Damn, I really wish I could get some answers from that fox, what's his name? Oh right, Kyushen, but he won't come when I try to summon him!' Naruto thought to himself with anger, locked up in his apartment.
WHY DON'T YOU JUST VISIT THAT PERVERTED SENSEI OF YOURS, KIT?
'If I go see Erro-sennin Sakura might find me, and I want her to like because I'm me, not because of some stupid blood line limit.'
YOU'RE JUST A CHICKEN. '
We're not starting that again.' With that final thought the fox silenced, realizing he'd have no fun with Naruto right now. Naruto stretched and decided to make some ramen. He opened his refrigerator to find it totally empty. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Naruto shouted out loud and with that he was off.
"How have you been, Naruto?" the ramen man asked his favorite customer who was waiting impatiently for some ramen out of the Naruto Ramen Vault. "And…Did you get a haircut or something?"
"Uh, yeah," Naruto replied, not wishing to go through the blood line thing again with someone. The man gave Naruto his ramen and Naruto commenced in devouring it. Three bowls later Naruto heard giggling coming from behind him. He turned around to see about a dozen girls smiling at him both nervously and mischievously. 'Oh, I have a bad feeling about how this is going to end,' thought Naruto as the girls crept closer.
"Um, hi ladies. May I please go through?" Naruto asked, trying to sound polite so they'd let him through.
"He's cute and a gentlemen!" one of the girls screamed as they rushed towards Naruto. Naruto let out a small scream as girls dog piled him. Had it not been for the fact that Naruto was really hungry and that they were trying to molest him, Naruto would've enjoyed this. Since he was hungry and they were trying to molest him, Naruto used kwarimi and the girls found themselves feeling up a log. In the confusion Naruto used henge to scurry away as a mouse. When he was about one hundred feet away Naruto changed back and let out a sigh.
"Okay, I'm gonna go see Erro-sennin. Maybe he can figure out how to turn this thing off!" With that, Naruto disappeared in the blink of an eye.
Meanwhile, Jiraiya was reading the paper when he heard the sound of something coming, and fast. The toad sennin let out a sigh and returned to the paper. 'Please use the door, please use the door, please use the-' CRASH. 'Damn.' Landing in the old man's living room, this time via the ceiling, was a panting Naruto. Jiraiya noticed the changed Naruto.
"By kami, Naruto! Is this one of your abilities?" Jiraiya asked the young ninja who simply nodded his head, still out of breath. Jiraiya got a wicked smile on his face as Naruto explained the day's events. "Naruto, do you remember that promise you made to me?" Naruto looked blank for a moment and then realization hit.
"You perverted bastard."
 
"I'm going to get you back for this, Erro-sennin," Naruto hissed as Jiraiya dragged him to the women's bathhouse.
"Now, now, this is payment for your training," Jiraiya replied, giddy with excitement. Naruto gave an angry sigh of defeat, and head towards the bathhouse. Naruto covered his eyes with his hand.
"Hello? Ladies? I was wondering…" Naruto didn't need to finish because the women quickly wrapped towels around themselves and chased after Naruto, slightly angry at his peeping on them, but they were mostly to charmed by him and just wanted to…well I don't need to explain it. Naruto ran as fast as he could, swearing revenge against the old man hiding behind a bush, jotting down sketches and ogling the half-naked women. Naruto ran until he came upon a hill. 'Crap! No time to go around or climb up it,' Naruto thought before and idea hit him. He looked down at the ground and summoned forth his chakra and a much more dignified roar than his usual burps. The blast launched the blonde teen above and over the hill to safety…as long as he continued to run for dear life for the next ten minutes.
"(Gasp, pant) Erro-sennin, I'm going to maim you when next we meet," Naruto wheezed as he unlocked his apartment and stumbled inside. "Hey, wait a minute! I never asked him how to turn off this-" Naruto gestured at him self. "DAMMIT!" Naruto attempted to relax in his couch until he realized something else. He was hungry. 'This just isn't my day,' he thought, wallowing in self-pity. He got up off his couch and used a henge to walk to Ichiraku Ramen. For once today everything went right and after he paid for ten bowls of ramen he headed to the store to buy some food for his house. Everything was still going smoothly until, blinded by bags of freshly bought ramen, he bumped into a couple and fell down, losing the henge.
"Watch where you're going brat!" shouted a very enraged Anko while aiming a more or less friendly punch at Naruto's head.
"Calm down, Anko-chan." Kakashi grabbed the kunoichi's wrist.
"Hi Anko-san, hi Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto shouted cheerfully, especially when he realized Anko wasn't jumping him. 'Must not work on couples,' Naruto mentally surmised. Anko looked him up and down before whistling. She gave him a teasing smile and elbow-nudged him in the ribs.
"You're gonna make some girl real happy brat." Naruto blushed. While Anko was looking at Naruto Kakashi tried to take a peek at his Come Come Paradise book. "Touch that book and I'll rip it in half," Anko said without looking while still smiling at Naruto. Kakashi sighed.
"Anyway, glad you two finally started dating!" Naruto told the new couple. "You know, instead of Anko-san just shamelessly flirting with you." Anko stuck her tongue out at Naruto and walked off, nearly yanking off Kakashi's arm.
Naruto chuckled and noticed Ten-ten crying over in the shadows. Naruto didn't know Ten-ten very well but he enjoyed cheering people up. 'And heck, she's dating Neji, so she should be unaffected by me,' Naruto reasoned as he walked up to her. "What's the matter Ten-ten-san?" Ten-ten held back some sniffles.
"N-Neji and I broke up!"
"Oh, I'm so sorry, Ten-ten-san." 'Wait a minute if she's not dating Neji…Oh crap.' Ten-ten looked up at the now much taller than her Naruto. 'When did Naruto get so tall?' the girl asked herself, 'An when did he get this HOT!' Ten-ten almost immediately forgot about Neji. Before Naruto knew it Ten-ten had grabbed his arm and was smiling seductively at him. She stood up on tiptoes and whispered in his ear.
"Would you like to make me feel all better, Naru-kun?" Naruto's eyes widened.
"Um, maybe later, Ten-ten-san," Naruto said in a quavering voice as he tried to pull away from her. Ten-ten frowned at him.
"How about now?" Ten-ten said in a very bossy tone of voice. Ten-ten pulled Naruto into the alleyway.