Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ GAAAAAAAAHH! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thank-you all for your reviews! And Scyggy, I appreciate the constructive criticism and I'll try to work out the typos and such before updating.
 
Several escape plans raced through Naruto's mind as Ten-ten pinned him quite forcefully to an alley wall. Unfortunately the only viable ones involved hurting Ten-ten, and that wasn't something he wanted to do. Ten-ten looked around briefly to make sure no one was watching. Satisfied they had some privacy; she leaned forward and started nuzzling Naruto's neck. Naruto immediately tensed up and started struggling against her grip. Ten-ten paused and looked up. "Naru-kun, this will be much more fun if you don't struggle, just relax. Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."
"No offense Ten-ten-san, but we really don't know each other that well…" To Naruto's immense relief Ten-ten released him from the wall.
"Okay, then. You already know my name. I like weapons and…" she paused to give Naruto a strangely scary, yet seductive smile, "you. I hate anyone who would try to take you away from me." Ten-ten gave Naruto a very possessive look. When she turned away to think about what her dream was. Naruto took this opportunity to run like hell was on his heels. "Huh? NARU-KUN!"
 
Naruto was gasping for breath by the time he finally lost Ten-ten. He looked around to see where he was to find himself by the Academy. "Hey, Leader! Konohamaru cried out as he saw Naruto. Naruto smiled at the young ninja student.
"Hey, Konohamaru! What's up? Where are Moegi and Udon?" At this Konohamaru frowned.
"They didn't get on the same team as me, Naruto-niisan. I got stuck on Hyuuga Hanabi and the new kid's team."
"Hanabi's team? That sucks. But who's the new kid?"
"I think his name's Inari. He's from the Land of Waves."
"What!? Inari's here!? Cool! Don't you remember when I told you about my trip to the Land of Waves, Konohamaru?" Naruto asked.
"Wait, he's that Inari? I thought he'd be kind of weak, this guy's really good!"
"Yeah, I'm not surprised, anyway, who's your Jonin sensei?" Naruto asked, very curious.
"We get our sensei tomorrow."
'I wonder if I should tell him about the real genin exam? Nah, it wouldn't really help him that much anyway.' "Tell Inari I said hi, and try to be his friend, I think you two will get along. Watch out for the Hyuuga though." Naruto turned around and waved good-bye to Konohamaru and Konohamaru dashed off to go home. 'Maybe I'll say hi to Inari myself? I wonder where he is?' Naruto thought as he walked absent-mindedly until he bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry," he began before saw who it was.
"Watch where you're… Oh, Naru-kun." It was Sakura, and she was talking to Ino. Before Naruto could run she slipped her arms around him in a death grip.
"What's going on Sakura?" Ino looked around Sakura to see whom it was. "(Whistles) Hey, Naru-kun." Ino said as she went behind him and slipped her arms around him as well.
"Let go, Ino-pig," Sakura practically hissed.
"No, you let go, forehead-girl. This one's mine. You can have Sasuke." This continued on, each time one retorted she tightened her grip on Naruto. They stopped when they noticed Naruto was wheezing.
"Can't…breathe." Ino loosened her hold on Naruto just enough to let him breathe, but that was all that Sakura needed. Sakura yanked Naruto away and used a transportation jutsu.
"I'll get him yet, forehead-girl! Just you wait!" Ino screamed in rage.
 
Naruto and Sakura re-appeared right outside Konohoa. Sakura smiled at Naruto and shoved him to the ground. Before Naruto could move Sakura was on top of him, running her hands over his chest. "We're gonna have so much fun, Naru-kun," Sakura said, trying to get his shirt off. Naruto's eyes widened.
"Uh, Sakura-chan, maybe we should take things a little slower," Naruto said hopefully.
"Okay, right after this one time," Sakura replied, leaning town and grabbing a kiss before continuing with his shirt. Naruto started to struggle. Sakura looked away from his slowly retreating shirt line to frown at him. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but I will to make you mine!" Sakura's hand glowed green and she placed it on Naruto's now bare chest. Naruto felt a shock wave and then he couldn't move.
'Oh, crap,' he thought to himself.
GOOD JOB KIT, NOW SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO'S GONNA HAVE ANY FUN IN THIS.
'Kyuubi, I'm busy!'
WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET YOURSELF GET LAID? I KNOW YOU'RE NOT GAY, I'D BE ABLE TO TELL IF YOU WERE? SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM! JUST RELAX AND ENJOY IT, KIT!
'Just shut up, fur ball! I can't explain this to you and…Oh my god she's just taken my shirt off!'
"Katon: Enmaku!" A smoke screen surround Naruto and Sakura.
"What the…?!" Sakura shouted as she sprang off Naruto prepared to fight. Naruto felt someone pick him up.
"Sheesh, you're heavy, dobe."
"Sasuke!?" Naruto cried in surprise. Sasuke hushed him as he performed a transportation jutsu and the two disappeared.
"Huh? Naru-kun, where'd you go!" Sakura cried out into the distance. Inner Sakura: WHOEVER DID THAT IS SO DEAD!
 
"Thanks, Sasuke, I owe you one," Naruto said to Sasuke once the pair had managed to get to Sasuke's house.
"Actually, now we're even. You've gotten every single one of my fan girls off my back." Sasuke wouldn't admit it, but he actually thought he might owe the blonde many more favors but he wasn't going to tell Naruto that. "But I would like to know exactly what's going on."
"Well," Naruto began, "you know how my blood line limits have been acting up? This is one of those limits. I'm pretty sure my last one his some sort of seal, but I'll need to summon this fox named Kyushen or his mate to find out for sure. Problem is, I can't."
"Well, I'll stay with you until you can move again.
"Thanks, I don't wanna get jumped while I'm helpless."
"No problem dobe. But you might want to use henge from now on." After a few minutes of awkward silence Naruto realized he could move again and got up.
"You didn't' actually take a picture of when Sakura tried to rape me the first time did you?" Sasuke smirked.
"Maybe." Naruto scowled.
"Henge!" Naruto shouted and turned into a middle aged, black haired man. Naruto dashed out of the house and headed back towards the store, hoping to find the ramen he had dropped. When he got there he saw Ten-ten scouring the area with Temari. 'Eep, I hope my henge isn't lost this time!'
"Excuse me sir?" Temari asked Naruto, having no idea that its him. "Have you seen a blonde, blue-eyed shinobi? My friend is looking for him."
"Er, sorry miss, I haven't seen anyone matching that description." Temari got a weird look on her face and leaned forward, giving Naruto a wary look. She started forming the tiger seal. Naruto saw this and immediately ran off.
'Screw finding the ramen!' Naruto thought as he gained distance and heard Temari shout out.
"Ten-ten! I found him! He's disguised as a black haired man!" Naruto looked behind himself to see Ten-ten chasing after him while getting ready to throw a kunai. He ran all out as the projectile whizzed past him.
'Whew, she missed. Hey, wait a minute, Ten-ten never misses,' Naruto thought, a sense of unease forming. Before he could put two-and-two together the kunai's explosive tag went off sending Naruto backwards, right into Ten-ten and right out of his henge.
 
Tell me what you guys (and gals) think. If anyone has some suggestions about…well, anything really, please send them to me.