Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ Where do girls get thes chains? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I hope you guys liked the last chapter, I personally thought it was a bit rushed. Anyway, thanks again to all my reviewers, especially Naota and Mysterylady, because they make up the bulk of my reviews. And KageChidori, a couple of less common girls will chase after Naruto. The reason this fic reminds you of yours is because you showed me how funny naruxharem was. If this bothers you, I will be switching the main focus to his last ability, the Judgement Seal (see earlier chapter). Hinata is up this chap. Onward!
 
When Naruto woke up the first thing he noticed was that he was strapped to a bed with chains, heavy-duty ones at that. 'What happened…oh right, Ten-ten… crap.'
CONGRATULATIONS BRAT, ONCE AGAIN, YOU ARE LEFT AT THE MERCY OF A FEMALE!
'Kyuubi, I'm busy.' The demon fox scoffed at Naruto and then turned his attention to looking through Naruto's eyes.
"Oh, good, you're awake Naru-kun." Naruto tried to angle his head to look at the speaker and immediately clamped his eyes shut.
"Ten-ten-san, please don't hit me! I didn't mean to…" Ten-ten placed her hand on Naruto's mouth.
"Shush, Naru-kun, you'll soon see me in less." Naruto mentally cringed.
'Oh crap, I'm gonna get raped this time for sure!' Naruto thought in terror as Ten-ten peeled his eyes open so he had to see her bra and panty clothed form. Ten-ten smiled and started unzipping Naruto's orange suit. "Err, Ten-ten-san, aren't you taking this a little to fast?" Ten-ten looked directly in his eyes.
"You won't get me for the same trick twice, Naru-kun, and call me Ten-chan," Ten-ten said before taking off the shirt he wore under his orange jump suit.
'Damn. Oh, kami, get me out of this and I'll never pull a prank again, except on…oh, just for the love of humanity help!'
"Ten-ten! What're you doing? I didn't help you so you could rape him!" shouted a figure that had just burst through the door. Naruto thanked god and his lucky stars, until he saw it was Temari. Ten-ten defensively grabbed Naruto in a death-grip.
"He's MINE! Go away!" she practically screamed.
"Calm down, you can keep him, I already have Shikamaru." Naruto once again thanked the heavens. "But I do owe him a favor for beating sense into my brother." Temari pulled out her fan. In the flurry of weapons and wind that followed Naruto's chains snapped and he scampered off.
 
"Jeez, Ten-ten-san just doesn't give up!" Naruto whispered to himself while he was hiding behind a dumpster, waiting for the now bruised Ten-ten to give up. After about and hour Naruto realized he had to make a break for it. He henged into a mouse and ran as fast as his little legs could carry him. Once he was a safe distance away Naruto sighed and collected himself. "Where can I go that'll be totally free of girls?" Naruto asked to thin air. "Oh, I know! Kiba's house!" With that insult Naruto was off and heading towards his new safe haven.
 
"Ha! I win! To training ground seven!" Kiba bellowed triumphantly at winning the rock-paper-scissors game that decides the training ground for the team that day. Shino just looked calm; not disappointed in the least, as Kiba was the only one who really cared where they trained. Hinata was too intertwined in thought at the moment. She'd heard that Naruto had gotten a new look that was driving all of Konohoa's female residents crazy.
'How will I have ever have Naru-kun now?' she thought pitifully.
 
"Oh shoot!" Naruto said, just above a whisper from behind Kiba's house. "I forgot about Hinata being on Kiba's team! Wait a minute, she's to shy to try to rape me right? Maybe I can still hide here." Out of desperation, Naruto decided to risk it. "Hey, Kiba! Listen, can I ask a favor? I'll owe you big time!" Naruto cried out, waving and walking towards Kiba.
"Holy…Naruto, the rumors were right! No wonder you've taking all the chicks!" Kiba's surprise soon turned to anger as he rushed up to Naruto. "Listen you, if you're here to take Hinata too-"
"No! I was actually wondering if you could hide me!"
"What!"
"Everywhere I go, girls try to rape me! I don't want a horde of girls stopping my every-day life!"
"You're gay, aren't you?" Kiba said more than asked.
"No! It's just I can't get away from them to even eat! And, I want someone who actually likes me, not one who lusts after me," Naruto replied, the last part hard to admit. Kiba didn't look like he understood but he nodded.
"Well, I guess you can hide here, but you owe me big time!"
"N-Naru-kun?" Naruto turned to see Hinata looking at him, so red she was like a tomato. Hinata's heart started skipping beats.
"Oh, uh, hi, Hinata," Naruto replied as he started back up, ready to run just in case. Risqué images flashed through Hinata's mind. She shook her head while turning even redder.
"Um, are you okay?" Naruto and Kiba asked in unison.
Hinata looked hard into Naruto's deep blue eyes and made up her mind. 'Oh, heck,' she thought, bringing up all her courage. She grabbed Naruto and kissed him hard and long on the lips. Before he broke away Naruto noticed that the kiss had more than lust in it. Naruto promptly ran off, leaving behind a calm Shino, an enraged Kiba and a breathless Hinata. 'It was worth it, Hinata thought before she made a very uncharacteristic seductive smile. 'I don't why I'm so brave now but I will make Naru-kun mine!'
 
Hinata was a bit out of character, but you'll soon find out why the blood line limit has such a strong effect of women. For those of your who aren't naruxhina fans I'm sorry, but don't worry too much. I probably won't focus much on that particular pairing, but it might be the most major. I'm not really sure. Girls will still chase after Naruto but I'm going to try to shift the attention of my story a little bit. Plz review!