Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ To Kyushen ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry it took so long to update, but my mom's been hogging the computer lately. Anyway, on with the story!
 
"Where do they come from?" Naruto mumbled to himself while hopping across the roofs. Naruto stopped to look at the mass of girls chasing after him from below.
"Naru-kun!" two familiar voices shouted in unison. Naruto sighed as Ino and Sakura surrounded him.
'This is starting to get really tedious,' Naruto thought to himself.
"Get away from Naru-kun, Ino-pig!" Sakura screeched at her long time rival.
"Why don't you just piss off, Forehead-girl? Naru-kun plainly likes me best." Ino punctuated this statement by sticking her tongue out at Sakura. As the two bickered Naruto went through his options.
'Hm, lets see… No houses close enough to my flanks to hop to (Sakura is behind him and Ino is in front)… I know, Uzamaki Roar!" Naruto swiveled to his right and let out a blast of energy from his mouth that propelled him across the skies of Konoha.
"What the Hell was that!?" Ino cried in surprise (only Sakura has ever seen his Uzamaki Roar before).
"Ooh, I should've seen that coming!" Sakura cried in frustration. Inner Sakura: "Dammit! Naru-kun, you WILL be mine!"
 
"Okay, that's it. I'm not taking this anymore," Naruto said in the kind of calm voice someone uses right before they crack. Naruto's roar sent him outside of Konoha and skidding across his butt into the forest. Ouch. Naruto stood up. "Kuchiyose noJutsu!" A fox appeared in front of Naruto but before he could say anything Naruto grabbed him by his throat. "You are going to tell me where to find Kyushen right now! If he won't come to me I'll come to him! I will make him tell me how to turn this damned thing off!" He released the fox's throat and the furry miscreant cleared his throat before continuing.
"Fine, but if Kyushen gets mad you take full responsibility."
"Yeah, yeah, whatever! Just hurry up," Naruto replied. The fox nodded and wrapped itself around Naruto.
"Hold on brat," it said. Naruto felt like he was lighter than air one moment, and then he was slammed into the earth the next.
"Ow," was all he muttered. When he looked up he saw a beautiful clearing with foxes of various sizes, ranging from kitten pups to bigger than horses. Too pissed to be in awe, Naruto angrily marched to the top of the hill in the middle of the clearing. Where else would the leader be? "Kyushen! Where are you!?" Naruto practically roared into the cave at the top.
"Why are all Uzamakis so loud?" Naruto heard something reply. Naruto looked where to voice came from and nearly wet him self. There, right in front of him, was a fox sixty-feet tall with six tails and was emanating killing intent so intense it could make a jonin cry. Of course, Naruto is Naruto so he started yelling at it.
"What the Hell kind of bloodline limits do I have!? How do I turn this one off, and, WERE AL MY ANCESTORS PERVERTS OR SOMETHING!?" The great fox stared at him for a little while and then burst into laughter. "What's so damn funny! Answer me, you giant fur ball!" This surprisingly made the beast laugh even harder.
"Yep, you are definitely an Uzamaki through and through," Kyushen said, while smiling in an, of course, mischievous way. "Anyway, you pass." This stopped Naruto's yelling spree.
"Huh?"
"Yeah, you're an Uzamaki all right. Anyway, the Uzamaki right of passage to adult hood is to be able to make it to me, stand up to me, and most importantly avoid getting involuntarily laid before you get here." Naruto was dumbfounded.
"Wait, this cursed blood line limit, was all for a stupid test!?"
"No, actually it was an infamous Uzamaki screw-up," Kyushen answered calmly.
"What do you mean?" Naruto asked, abandoning anger for curiosity.
"Well, as you've probably noticed about yourself is that you aren't so good in anything that doesn't involve ass-kicking." Naruto nodded. "Well, almost all Uzamakis were like that. So when they, centuries ago, tried to make a pheromone that would help the opposite sex see past the Uzamaki troublemaker façade, they over did it."
"Wait, I'm emitting a pheromone?" Naruto asked. This time Kyushen just nodded.
"Now, if you'll pardon me, my mate, Kyunaa, is in heat…"
"Whoa, slow down you pervert." Another fox came out of the cave, she was obviously female and also had six tails. She was slightly smaller than Kyushen. "The poor kit's already had a lot of crap happen to him. We might as well explain everything." She turned to Naruto and smiled almost motherly at him. "Now, kit, I'm sure Kyuubi has told you about the Judgement Seal?"
"Vaguely," Naruto replied, "how do you know Fur ball-san?" Kyunaa chuckled at the nickname.
'Ha! Kyuubi must really like the kit if he lets him get away with that!' she thought before answering. "He's my cousin. Anyway, I'm guessing he couldn't tell you much so let me fill you in."
"YES!" Naruto shouted as he jumped up and down.
"Hold still, kit and pay attention. The Judgement Seal can only be activated during times of need. When this happens the knowledge of how to use it will flood your mind then and only then. As for what it does, it depends on the person who it's used on. If the person or animal is good, they are rewarded, if they're bad they're punished."
"Cool! So I can give my friends super powers?" Naruto asked. Kyunaa nodded.
"Well, only in battle situations, at least, most of the time. Anyway, that's your last ability." Naruto sighed in relief. "But there's no way to turn off the pheromone until you choose a mate." Naruto let loose such a stream of curses that when he was done Kyunaa and Kyushen's jaws were touching the ground.
"Wow. I haven't heard swearing like that since your mother learned you were going to be my mate," Kyushen whispered to Kyunaa. She chuckled briefly.
"Yes, that was a scene," she agreed.
"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Naruto asked rather demandingly. He didn't like being ignored.
"Oh, nothing Kit. Anyway, that's all. Feel free to stop by anytime." Kyunaa went back into the cave. Kyushen was about to follow her but paused and turned back to Naruto.
"Oh, by the way, you also have a really high alcohol tolerance inbreed into you from generations of members of the opposite sex spiking your ancestor's drinks." After telling Naruto about his, sort of, last bloodline limit he reached behind him self. "Here." Kyushen tossed a pair of gloves to Naruto with his mouth. "They're your family heirloom, the Foxgloves. They turn the chakra in your hands into unbreakable super claws. Now go home, like I said, Kyunaa is in heat. Hehehe…"
"Thanks!" Naruto shouted as he put the gloves on before mumbling, "Perverted fox." Naruto bounded down the hill, still furious, but slightly relieved nothing new would come at him. 'But dammit! I still have to deal with mobs until I'm married!' he thought. 'Oh, well, at least now I no I can beat Sasuke-teme at a drinking contest! I'll have to remember that!'
 
"Hmm, I wonder how I'm gonna eat," Naruto thought out loud while lying on his couch about an hour later. "The girls keeping using dispelling jutsus when ever they see someone new or a stray animal, so I can't use henge… Could I henge into someone else? Nah, with my luck I'd run into the person I was imitating." Naruto sighed. "Damn."
"Oh! I know! I can get Iruka-sensei to help me! Hmm, now how do I get to him and ask him without getting caught? Time to break out my awesome stealth skills!"
 
Ten minutes later Naruto was sneaking through the shadows. He even decided to not wear orange so he could actually hide in the shadows. "Hey, have you seen this boy?" Naruto froze up as he heard Hinata speak. He turned his head around the corner in time to see the man she asked recoil at the picture of Naruto she held.
"No! I haven't seen the brat and I glad for it! You'd do well to avoid him your self!" The man quickly ran off. Naruto scowled.
'Damn old man! Even after all I've done for them they still hate me!' Enraged, Naruto subconsciously stomped the ground. Hinata whirled around.
"Who's there? Oh, Naru-kun, there you are." Before Naruto could run off she had her arms around his waist and pulled him close so their bodies were touching. They were so close that Naruto could feel even through her parka that she was very shapely. "How about we finish what we started Naru-kun? I've liked you for so long."
"Er, Hinata? See this is just a pheromone that makes me attractive. It's a bloodline thing." Hinata let go of him.
"Oh." Naruto sighed in relief. Hinata quickly grabbed him again. "I was wondering what gave me the courage to act on my love." Hinata kissed Naruto so hard he fell on his butt with her following him down. Naruto was on his back in an alley making out with Hinata and had a hand down his pants before his brain registered what was happening. Being very careful of where he was putting his hands, Naruto pushed Hinata off of him and was gone in a flash.
'That's it,' he thought, 'I'm leaving NOW.'
 
The last thought that passed through Naruto's mind before he passed through the gates of Konohoa was, 'Hey, did Hinata like me before the pheromone?"
NO SHIT, KIT!
 
Okay, I meant to switch focus soon but it's hard! If anyone had transition ideas, I welcome them! Please review!