Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ Akatsuki and Rumors ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello. Thanks Edward_Elric for your suggestion. I will warn you all right now: I have started playing RuneScape and will probably not update very regularly, but I will try. Onward!
"Stupid light-weight," Naruto mumbled as he dragged the unconscious form of Sasuke back to the hotel. "Passed out after four bottles… I wish I didn't have to stick the shadows all the damn time, stupid bloodline."
SHUT UP, KIT. WHINING GETS YOU NOWHERE AND I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!
'Shut up, you stupid fox!' Naruto mentally shouted at the Kyuubi, who ignored him in favor of sleeping. After another few minutes of walking Naruto smirked to himself. 'Well, I did beat Sasuke! He passed out and I'm not even drunk!' Naruto slapped on his foxy grin and practically skipped the rest of the way to the hotel. When he arrived at their room he quietly opened the door and set Sasuke down on one of the beds. Naruto launched into his own bed and the last thing he heard before he fell asleep to Konohamaru's inhuman snoring was on of Sasuke's stray drunken thoughts. 'Oh, my, GOD!' Was the last thing Naruto thought.
 
BOOOOM!
"What the Hell!?" Naruto sprang out of bed, still fully dressed, to the sound of explosions. He practically tore open the window to see clay animals reeking havoc everywhere. Just as he was rubbing his eyes incase this was a trick of the morning light Sasuke came up to the window. And he didn't look so good. Naruto was too busy stopping the genins from rushing out to fight to mention Sasuke's hangover. Eventually Naruto just knocked them out and stuck them back into bed before heading out the window with Sasuke. They bounded up to the roof to see Gaara fighting with a blond, very feminine but still male Akatsuki member. "Gaara! Are you okay?" Naruto called out as Gaara managed to block a barrage of clay birds.
"I am fine, Naruto," Gaara replied calmly trying to crush Deidara with his sand but failing. "Please, stop his partner from attacking me as well, I cannot handle them both." Naruto nodded and started looking around.
"'I challenge you to a drinking contest Sasuke-teme'," Sasuke mumbled, copying Naruto's words from when they arrived at the bar, while rubbing his head in pain. Sasuke activated his Sharingan and the red flames once again spread across his body. "There!" he shouted, pointing behind a building.
"Got'cha! Let me handle this, you're not exactly in fighting condition, Lightweight!" Naruto shouted as he jumped down to face a man in a scorpion like puppet. "Are all you Akatsuki guys freaks?" Naruto asked as he prepared for battle.
"We did not expect for two of our targets to be in the same area. Nonetheless, we will capture you." Sasori shot out his tail but Naruto grabbed it and used it to go judo on wooden ass. Sasori immediately regain his stance and kept trying to nail Naruto with lightning fast tail jabs. Naruto actually had to push chakra into his body to manage dodging.
"Screw this!" Naruto shouted as he prepared his attack. "Rasengan!" Naruto's Rasengan claws tore the tail apart and forced the puppet master back with an explosion. "Ha! Take tha-" Naruto's jaw nearly hit the ground when the tail quickly reassembled and struck, hitting him in the forearm.
"My poison will now paralyze your body," Sasori said with an evil smirk as he approached Naruto. Naruto tried to attack but his body was moving too slowly. With his last bit of free movement Naruto summoned three foxes, each the size of a large man. Without Naruto even needing to give an order the three foxes attacked the very surprised puppeteer and started tearing his puppet armor to bits while Naruto focused on healing. Naruto just managed to regain movement when the puppet tore into the foxes that quickly disappeared.
"BASTARD!" Naruto shouted as he glowed with red chakra and began his transformation. His eyes and hair turned red, his eyes slitted, his ears and teeth went foxy, and his gloves created massive red claws. This time however, he also had two tails. Sasori and fleeing citizens froze in awe and terror at the massive killer intent and demonic chakra. Sasori reared his puppet's tail to attack but was chopped in two before he could blink. Naruto's tails swung around wildly and catapulted him onto the rooftops to see Gaara crushing Deidara to death while Sasuke intercepted the clay animal that Deidara tried to use with Sharingan-aimed kunai. After Deidara went 'smoosh' Naruto grinned and spoke before passing out from the strain on his body.
"Tails are cool." Sasuke deactivate d his eyes and seal before catching Naruto.
"Gaara, can you take Naruto? Even my small use of the seal is draining." Sasuke admitted the last part very quietly. Gaara nodded and scooped Naruto up with his sand.
 
When Naruto awoke the first thing he realized was that he wasn't in the hotel. "Naruto-niisan, you're awake! Can you show us how to do that transform-thingy?" Konohamaru shouted, immediately assaulting the now normal Naruto's ears.
"Sorry, Konohamaru, I'm afraid I can't do that," Naruto said with a smile as he sat up. He noticed Inari and Konohamaru looking sad, while Hanabi was trying to be more discreet about it. "Where are we?" Naruto asked.
"That Gaara guy's house," Konohamaru replied.
"Nice to see you're awake, dobe." Naruto whirled his head around to see Sasuke standing in the corner. Naruto smiled a very unnerving smile.
"I know who Sasuke-teme likes!" Sasuke turned beat red.
"What are you talking about? I don't like anyone, dobe." Naruto smiled that unnerving smile again.
"You can't lie to a telepath, Sasuke! You thought about her while you were unconscious!" Sasuke turned redder and started trying to come up with a retort.
"I… um, err…eh…"Naruto started laughing like an idiot.
"Hey, maybe I should tell all of Konohoa. All the boys might stop saying your gay behind your back," Naruto teased. Sasuke just growled and left the room.
"Who's the Sasuke's crush, Naruto-niisan?" Konohamaru asked, jumping up and down excitedly. Naruto beckoned the genins forward and whispered in all of their ears.
"And I'll tell you what he was thinking about her when you're a few years older," Naruto said with a grin and a wink. All three genins blushed. Naruto stretched his arms and leapt out of bed before heading to the door. He entered the living room and noticed that Temari and Kankouro were playing cards on the couch. "Hi, Temari-san, err, thanks for the save earlier," Naruto said with an embarrassed grin and put his hands behind his head. Temari smirked at him.
"No problem. Kankouro tells me Ten-ten was under the influence of a pheromone?"
"It's a long story," Naruto replied.
"And a really boring rant," Kankouro added dryly. Naruto glared at him.
"Why didn't it affect me?" she asked with genuine curiosity.
"Well, you're dating Shikamaru, right? It only affects single females and Ten-ten had apparently broken up with Neji. Remind me to punch him for making me have to go through that."
"By the way, why'd Mister Broody-Pants storm out?" Naruto had a huge grin.
"I found out who he likes." Temari and Kankouro's eyebrows raised.
"Oh? And who would that be?" Temari and Kankouro asked, obviously intrigued.
Ha! I didn't tell you who Sasuke likes! On the other hand, I don't know either. Suggestions please! I actually thought about making Sasuke gay, but he hates/dislikes most of the other guys. I'm really sorry, but my sister is visiting from college and I'll be spending a lot of time with her and won't update very often! Please read and review!