Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ Love and Parties ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I can't think of anything to say. Onward!
 
"Tsunade-baachan, you're… crushing me!" Naruto gasped out as Tsunade finally released him. Then she punched him on the head. "Ow!"
 
"You baka!" Tsunade had to fight back tears. Her dopey little bother was safe.
 
"I am NOT dopey!" Naruto shouted indignantly before he crossed his arms and pouted. Tsunade was shocked for a moment but Naruto answered before she could ask. "I can read people's minds. At least sometimes I can anyway." Tsunade just shook her head.
 
"You get stranger every day, Naruto." Naruto had to factor that into his mind before he could decide whether it was an insult or not.
 
"HEY!" The Hokage laughed and collapsed back into her chair.
 
"It's hard to believe that Orochimaru is finally dead." Then Tsunade sighed. "I wonder what's going to happen to Otogakure?" Naruto shrugged and prepared to leave. "Well enough of that," Tsunade began, "Konohoa is having a party tonight!"
 
"Finish your paperwork, Tsunade-sama!" cried Shizune from down the hall. This time Tsunade grumbled and Naruto laughed.
 
"See you later, Obaachan." Naruto barely avoided the empty sake bottle while he leapt out the window. Naruto ran down the side of the building with chakra and landed smoothly on the ground. Naruto stretched and grinned mischievously. "Guess I'll go check up on Sasuke." Naruto chuckled evilly before running off towards Sasuke's house.
Next Scene
Sasuke sighed as he heard his door being broken down. 'Look's like the dobe's back safe and sound.'
 
"I knew you'd miss me, you big bastard!"
 
'Damn him and his telepathy.'
 
"Screw you too. And speaking of screwing…" Naruto walked right up next to his old friend and grinned at him. "How'd it go with Ten-ten?" Sasuke blushed for an instant.
 
"None of your business!" Naruto pouted at the ex-avenger.
 
"Mannn…You're no fun at all! I'll tell you my secret, if you tell me how you're date with Ten-ten went."
 
"I already heard you killed the Snake, it's spreading through the village like lightning." Naruto looked crestfallen.
 
"Will you tell me anyway?" One glare told him the answer. Naruto pouted briefly but then he had an idea and grinned mischievously. "Then I'll make you!" The sound of combat, swearing and insults could be heard all the way down the street.
Next Scene
"Stupid Sasuke-teme," Naruto grumbled as he walked down the street. "Won't even tell me where they went!" Then he grinned again. "I know, I'll see if Sakura's been doing anything fun!" Naruto bounced happily across town until he reached Sakura's house, but there was nobody home. Naruto grinned yet again, mischievously this time, 'Ooh, I bet she's on a date!' With dirty thought in his head, Naruto pranced off to Ichiraku, because where else would anyone like to go on a date? When Naruto reached Ichiraku he asked the old chef if he'd seen Sakura.
 
"Sorry, Naruto. Haven't seen her since she pounded the crap out of you this morning." Naruto scowled and blushed but began to leave until he thought, 'Well, I can have one bowl before I continue looking. Ten bowls later---
 
"I'm stuffed!" Naruto reached into his wallet and managed to scrounge up enough money to pay for his food. "Thanks old man!" Naruto got up and stretched before walking around town. He had already discovered what happens when you run right after eating.
Next Scene
To say Naruto was unnerved was putting it lightly. There were still stares, but a lot of them didn't have anger or hatred in them. They were almost on the verge of respect. But the worst was the way girls looked at him. Naruto now knew what it felt like to be his ramen. 'Thank kami-sama that the pheromone is gone but why are they looking at me like that?' he thought time and time again. Naruto began to feel a little disturbed as more and more women began to congregate in his general area. 'Why don't they bother Sasuke?' Naruto picked up his pace, slowly increasing his speed until he was pretty much running. He reached his apartment and slammed the door shut behind him and locked it. Naruto took a shaky breath before he began to feel silly.
 
"Get a hold of yourself," he told himself out loud, "you've spent too much time with that stupid pheromone." Naruto chuckled nervously to himself and decided to take a little nap.
Next Scene
Naruto's eyes snapped open when he heard someone on knocking very loudly on his door. He lifted himself off of his bed and tip toed to the door. "Open up, Naruto-no-baka!" Naruto sighed in relief. It was only Sakura. He opened the door and saw that not only were there carnival lights outside everywhere, but that someone who looked kind of like Lee was holding Sakura's hand. "Tsunade-sama told up to bring you, now come on!" Sakura grabbed the confused fox by his arm and yanked him outside and started dragging him towards the light. Naruto managed to pry off Sakura's vice grip and the spoke.
 
"Where are we going, and is that Bushy-brows?" Naruto pointed to the Lee look-alike who then gave the good guy pose and his teeth flashed.
 
"Hai, Naruto! Ten-ten has helped me to unlock my inner youthful beauty and win Sakura over!" Lee's eyes shone with stars. Naruto sweat-dropped. Lee's hair was back into a ponytail and his eyebrows were slightly less bushy.
 
"Tsunade-sama is holding a party for the dearth of Orochimaru." Sakura smiled and gave Naruto a quick, friendly hug. "You did a good job, baka." Naruto grinned and started running towards the lights.
 
"Wait up!" Sakura shouted into the night air.
Next Scene
Naruto was running around the buildings and even running up them occasionally. How Tsunade got a party, games, lights and all together in just a couple of hours, Naruto had no idea. Nor did he really care. Naruto got on top of one of the building to find Hinata. 'Now where could she… " Naruto's jaw dropped when he saw Hinata, wearing the same dress she had on their date, now being harassed by a couple of guys. Naruto eye's turned blood red.
 
THEY ARE SO DEAD
 
'Yes, they are.' Naruto launched down from his perch and rushed towards Hinata's location. But when he got there, all of the men, even thought they were chuunin, were all on the ground, beaten into bloody pulps. Naruto's anger subsided a bit and then he looked directly at Hinata. Red wave patters, stemming from her neck were covering her entire body, and now her Byakuugan had red veins running through it. Naruto grinned and grabbed Hinata and kissed her on the mouth. "Hello, Hina-chan."
 
There we go. For those of you who couldn't guess, I finally said out loud that Naruto put the Judgement seal on Hinata on their date a couple of chapters back. Please read and review, flamers will be, well, you should get the idea by now. It tired to be better on the grammar thing for this chapter, so I hope it runs a little more smoothly.