Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ Embarrassing ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thank-you for the reviews and SleepySam, the reason Naruto has so many bloodlines is because I have a highly overactive imagination. And if the intestines only lead out your butt, then what are the tube(s) that take your food to your stomach called? Thanks for bringing that up, though. Onward!
 
Naruto broke away from Hinata as the Judgement Seal faded from her skin. "I heard you beat Hanabi, congrats!" Hinata blushed briefly before suddenly looking worried.
 
"Outo-san confronted you? Are you okay?" Naruto laughed and gave her a quick hug.
 
"Relax, if I can take a head blow from Tsunade-baachan, I can take on your dad. Now come on, it's a festival! Let's go have some fun!" Naruto abruptly grabbed Hinata's arm and yanked her away from the unconscious chuunin. And where else would the infamous blonde bring his date but to Ichiraku Ramen? Hinata gazed at her lover as he gobbled down bowl after bowl of ramen, half-off thanks to the celebration. Hinata chuckled when Naruto swallowed too much ramen and started choking on it, that is until she realized it wouldn't come out. Hinata leapt off of her seat and performed the heimlich and ended up splattering noodles all over her arms. Naruto coughed once before laughing nervously and doing his best to wipe off Hinata' arms with some napkins.
 
REAL SMOOTH, KIT. Naruto responded by mentally flicking of the giant fox. Hinata chuckled at Naruto's actions and his expression and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.
 
"It's okay, Naru-chan. Accidents happen." Naruto grinned at her and then scanned the area for more activities.
 
'I still have no idea how Obaachan set this up so quickly, lights, games, a Ferris wheel… A Ferris wheel!?' Naruto shoved his jaw back in place before grabbing Hinata once again. "Come on, Hina-chan, I'll win you a stuffed bear or something." Naruto pulled Hinata along, barely avoiding collisions several times, until he got to one of those rigged hammer and bell, things.
 
"Step right up and test your strength to win fabulous prizes!" A man wearing one of those gaudy striped circus suits shouted to a crowd. Naruto waved his hand madly at the mustachioed con man. The man called him up and Naruto deposited the fee before grabbing the hammer.
 
"Naru-chan, these things are always rigged, please don't waste your money to try and get me a stuffed animal." Naruto just grinned at her and gave her the thumbs-up sign. The con man was practically salivating, this was a class A sucker and not even a ninja could beat his game. Naruto reared back with the hammer and slammed it down on the platform, making the metal sphere shoot up like a missile, there was the brief sound of the sphere breaking something like brakes before blasting the bell at the top into the night air. Naruto grinned, dropped the hammer and grabbed the biggest stuffed bear and handing it to Hinata. It was as big as she was. The young couple turned away from the stunned con man and began walking away. "Thank-you, Naru-chan."
 
"You're welcome, Hina-chan. What'cha gonna name it?" Hinata thought for a little bit before answering.
 
"Naruto." Both chuunin blushed at the prospect of Hinata cuddling with anything named Naruto at night. There was an awkward silence before the real Naruto broke it.
 
"Sooo… Are you going to enter the jounin exam in a couple weeks?"
 
"I-I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to-"
 
"Bah! Don't give me that, Hina-chan! You're plenty strong, even without my Judgement Seal!" Hinata gave Naruto a funny look.
 
"Is that what the red mark on my neck is?" Naruto nodded.
 
"It's my gift to you. Whenever you're in danger it's like a piece of me to protect you." Hinata blushed and had to resist the urge to poke her fingers together. The pair continued walking, occasionally stopping to play a game and win something or another, but mostly just enjoying each other's company in the brightened night sky. Naruto had just won at another on of those throw-the-ball-at-some-bottles game when he spotted Sasuke walking buy with Ten-ten holding his hand. "Up for some spying, Hina-chan?" Hinata felt an overwhelming sense of dread as soon as Naruto said that.
Next Scene
'Kiss her, you idiot, kiss her!' Naruto screamed mentally at Sasuke as he watched the ex-avenger's second date with the weapons mistress from up on the roofs.
 
WHY SPY ON HIM, KIT? WHY DON'T YOU JUST TAKE HINATA TO YOUR APARTMENT AND-
 
'Lalalalalalalala, I can't hear you, lalalalalalalala.' Hinata glanced worriedly at Naruto, who appeared to be having a mental conversation with himself.
 
'This is a bad idea,' she thought to herself. 'Sasuke and Ten-ten won't like it if they find out…' Down in the restaurant, Sasuke is having a heart attack.
 
'Calm down, dammit, calm down!' he repeated mentally over and over. 'This is your second date, she likes you now calm the f*** down!' Sasuke suddenly felt a pair of chopsticks get shoved into his mouth. Was Ten-ten feeding him with her chopsticks? Sasuke's mind was flooded with old dreams that are not suitable for my current rating. The glint in Ten-ten's eyes didn't help in controlling them at all.
 
"You shouldn't let your noodles get cold, Sasuke-kun." Sasuke nodded and began eating, and thankfully that was all Ten-ten did, at least until Sasuke paid. Ten-ten grabbed Sasuke by the collar and dragged him into an alley. Grinning mischievously, Naruto hopped onto the roof next to the alley, only to promptly return red faced to Hinata's side.
 
"Let's go, Hina-chan."
 
First off, Sasuke and Ten-ten are NOT having sex. Just wanted to point that out. Please r and r, flamers will not be happy. And I'm afraid I won't write a lemon, maybe one day on a later fic, but definitely not this one.