Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ The Challenge ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello again. I fixed the last chapter so all of it is showing now.
Onward!
 
Naruto held Hinata close while they walked around the village. Naruto was grateful for the darkness because Hinata could not see the blush he had been carrying since he spotted Sasuke and Ten-ten making out. 'That shouldn't even be called making out, it should be called, like…'
 
WARMING UP FOR SEX?
 
Naruto nodded in his mind to the fox.
 
SEE IF YOU CAN GET THE BROODY KID TO GIVE YOU THE DETAILS LATER.
 
Naruto blushed deep enough for Hinata to notice. "Are you okay, Naru-chan?" Naruto grinned sheepishly.
 
"I-I'm fine, Hina-chan, just…Who's there?" Naruto stopped in mid sentence and turned to t he shadows. Neji walked out of the alley. Hinata blushed when she realized her cousin saw Naruto holding her like this, and his stare didn't help.
 
"Naruto," Neji began, "Hiashi-sama whishes to speak with you in private by the Hyuuga training ground. Hinata's eyes widened in shock and she turned to
Naruto, her face full of worry.
 
"Don't go Naru-ch-" Hinata glanced at her cousin, "Naruto-kun. Outo-san want to hurt you." Naruto smiled reassuringly at his recent lover before speaking.
 
"Relax, Hina-chan. I told you that I can take of myself when it comes to your grumpy old dad."
 
"Hiashi-sama wants to meet with you immediately, I will take Hinata-sama home," Neji stated, entering the conversation again. Naruto nodded and gave Hinata a quick kiss before running off. Neji raised his eyebrow at his younger cousin.
 
"Were you going to call him 'Naru-chan'?"
Next Scene
Naruto was glad the Hyuuga training grounds were so big, he would have never found them otherwise. IF YOU'D REMEMBERED TO ASK THE HYUUGA BRAT WHERE IT WAS…
 
'Shut up.' Naruto pushed the Kyubi aside and focused on the lone Hyuuga. "Well, what do you want?" Hiashi seemed to frown slightly at Naruto's bluntness, but spoke anyway.
 
"I am here to give you a chance to keep my daughter." Naruto raised his eyebrow at the clan head. "You must defeat me."
 
"Why are you giving me this chance?" Naruto asked, already suspicious.
 
"Your eyes. I have seen many things with my Byakugan, and only one pair of eyes reminds me of your own. Your eyes tell me you are not a demon. Now you must prove you are worthy of a Hyuuga's hand." Naruto ignored the marriage reference for the moment and shifted in a fighting position for his answer. Hiashi almost smiled before shifting into the Jyuken stance. Since he couldn't see very well, Naruto activated his Beasts Within Technique and almost shocked the high and mighty Hiashi with the slight change in his appearance. Now that he could see Hiashi literally like a neon sign, Naruto began the attack. Naruto performed some and hand seals and bit his thumb before shouting:
 
"Kitsuneho Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" Two flaming foxes appeared by Naruto and charged Hiashi. Acting on instinct Hiashi jumped high into the air. "Souryu Endan no Jutsu!" A lighting dragon and a fire dragon pierced through the night air aimed straight at Hiashi. Remaining calm, Hiashi began spinning.
 
"Kaiten!" The dragons and the fire foxes were blown away into oblivion. Hiashi landed and charge Naruto this time, but when his fist came in contact with Naruto's arm, he poofed into thin air. "Kage Bunshin!' he thought and barely avoided Naruto chakra claws, losing only some hair. Hiashi pulled off some rapid strikes and Naruto's right arm fell limp. Hiashi charge for a final blow but…
 
"Hiraishin no Jutsu!" Hiashi only saw a yellow flash before the blow to his head. Naruto fell on his butt as Hiashi hit the ground. "That's a Hell of a lot harder without Kyubi's chakra." Naruto winced as his arm throbbed. "I should probably go see Tsunade-baachan."
Next Scene
The Godaime Hokage found her self rubbing her temples. 'Why can't Naruto just stay out of trouble?' she thought. Naruto was in a hospital room getting his arm's chakra flow back and Hiashi was sitting in the hallway with a large bump on his head. Tsunade looked at the Hyuuga. "Are you going to press assault charges against Naruto?" Hiashi smiled then.
 
"No. I challenged him and lost. He did not even use the fox demon's chakra." Tsunade raised her eyebrow.
 
"Really? Why did you challenge him?"
 
"I wanted to make sure he was good enough for my daughter. He is." Tsunade felt her jaw hit the floor.
 
"How hard did Naruto hit you?" Hiashi chuckled slightly.
 
"My mentality if fine, Hokage-sama." Tsunade just shook her head.
 
"Well, you're fine to go home, Naruto didn't give you a concussing or anything serious." Hiashi nodded to her and got up from his sitting position.
 
"Yes. I should return home. My daughter will be thrilled to know that her future husband has been chosen." Tsunade's jaw punctured the floor ten feet deep.
 
What do you think? Short, I know, but romantic, funny and action-packed is pretty good for one chapter, if I do say so myself. Please R and R, flamers will suffer in the usual way and constructive criticism is welcome. See you later!