Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ Perhaps ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm really sorry for the late update, but between my own laziness and my sister's return from college I'm either busy or the computer is taken. For those who are curious, this fic isn't going to be much longer, probably three to six more chapters. Onward!
 
Naruto nearly fainted when Tsunade told him what Hiashi had said. 'H-husband?' he though dizzily.
 
ARE YOU FINALLY GOING TO GET LAID?
 
'Shut up!'
 
LOOK, I'VE BEEN LOCKED IN YOU FOR SEVENTEEN YEARS! I-AM-DESPERATE!
 
'Shut up!'
 
OH, COME ONE! I GAVE YOU A HANYOU MODE! PLEASE HAVE SEX!
 
'I'm ending this mind link.' In simple response wave after wave of Kyuubi's sex drive and many naughty images assaulted Naruto. Naruto raced out of the hospital room and back to his apartment. He really needed a cold shower.
Next Scene
Naruto finished drying of and pulled his fairly new clothes on, and his father's coat. Still feeling somewhat violated, Naruto decided to spread the feeling. The fox boy grinned mischievously. "To Sasuke-teme's!" he shouted out loud. Naruto leapt out his door and headed straight for Sasuke's mansion-like house. As he approached, Naruto jumped high and right through Sasuke's window. Naruto found himself being glared at by a very disturbed set of Sharingan. Grinning, Naruto began his investigation. "Ten-ten's awfully frisky for a second date, eh Sasuke?" The Uchiha genius blushed for a moment before striking back.
 
"You're one to talk, dobe. I heard you and Hinata were practically eating each other." This time Naruto blushed.
 
"Do not change the topic of this conversation! I saw Ten-ten-"
 
"You were spying on us?" Naruto gulped. Once again a fight and much swearing could be heard from the Uchiha mansion.
Next Scene
Naruto was walking through the street, fresh bruises slowly healing away on his forehead. "Stupid Sasuke-teme…" he grumbled. He suddenly paused in mid-kick of a can and brightened up. "I'll see how Sakura's date with Fuzzy-brows went!" And with that the not so smart Naruto was off. He switched the roofs and was at Sakura's home in minutes. He landed by the window and, of coarse, started shouting. "Sakura! I want to talk with you about your date with Fuzzy-brows!" A rock came catapulting out of Sakura's room window and nailed Naruto in the head. While he twitched on the ground Naruto thought he made out Sakura's voice.
 
"Go away Naruto, I have a hangover!"
 
'Guess I know how the date went,' he thought to himself as he stood up. Naruto felt dizzy and stood mostly still until there was only one Sakura's house. 'That didn't work out too well.'
 
VISIT YOUR MATE, BAKA KIT! Ignoring the fox's implications Naruto smiled at the thought of Hinata.
 
'Hina-chan…' Grinning from ear to ear, Naruto headed to the Hyuuga compound. 'No,' he replied to the Kyuubi's as of yet unanswered question.
 
DAMN YOU TO HELL. Naruto stuck his tongue out at the fox and grinned again before reaching the compound. He leapt down from the roofs and walked to the front gate, which to his surprise, the guards opened without a word. Naruto just shrugged and walked inside.
 
"Hina-chan!" Naruto called out. Naruto was tackled to the ground and pinned there by a very happy looking Hinata.
 
"You really beat Outo-san?" Naruto grinned and nodded. Hinata hugged him, kind of hard to do when you're straddling someone on the ground, but she succeeded nonetheless.
 
"Want to get some ramen with me?" Hinata nodded vigorously and stood up.
 
"You really should eat something else, Naru-chan." Naruto feigned (at least partially) a heart attack.
 
"Not eat ramen! That would be like a…a…a sin!" Hinata chuckled at her long time crush's silliness.
 
"Okay, Naru-chan. We can get ramen." Naruto jumped for joy and did a flip before grabbing Hinata's hand and rushing out the gates.
Next Scene
Hinata never thought that she'd get used to seeing Naruto shovel down mound after mound of ramen. 'How does he stay so skinny?' she thought as her eyes roamed over his body. And lower, and lower, and…'Eep!' Naruto quirked an eye at his lover when she suddenly blushed and turned away. He really wished he could control his telepathy and hear what she was thinking right then.
 
YOU BLUSH LIKE A SISSY EVERY TIME YOU READ HER THOUGHTS, KIT.
 
'Shut up.' This time the giant fox stuck its tongue out at Naruto before leaving his mind. Naruto stopped eating ramen for a moment (gasp!) and gazed at his lover. 'Why couldn't I have noticed her before? She's so beautiful and so nice…' he blushed suddenly when he remembered what Tsunade had told him about how Hiashi remarked about him being a husband. 'Marriage, huh?' Naruto gazed again at Hinata, who had just started eating her own ramen. 'I don't think I could ask for anyone better.' Then it struck Naruto that he was going to need some advice about marriage and women. The only guy he knew who could give him that was… 'Oh, shit.'
 
HAHAHAHA! The Kyuubi practically shrieked.
 
I am sorry these are so short, but I can't help it! Please read, review, etc., etc. Bye!