Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ Thoughts and Surprises ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The shit is really hitting the fan this time. Onward!
 
"Itachi!" Sasuke seethed. "What do you want?" The older Uchiha regarded his younger brother with apathy.
 
"Naruto has something that belongs to us!" Itachi's fishy partner, Kisame, shouted when Itachi didn't answer. Sasuke clenched his fist and glared at Itachi. Naruto was already in a fighting stance and glanced nervously at his friend.
 
'I know he said he'd given up on hunting Itachi, but I don't think Sasuke can beat him yet, even with the Judgement Seal.' Suddenly Sasuke smirked. In fact, he had the same look someone gets when they're about to totally crush their sibling in an argument.
 
"Hey dobe. I'll take the shark." Off all the things Naruto had expected to see that day, a jaw-dropped Itachi and Kisame was not one of them. Naruto gave his infamous foxy grin as Sasuke turned to face Kisame and activated the Judgement Seal.
 
KIT, TACKLE THE OLDER UCHIHA WHILE HE'S STARING AT SASUKE! I HAVE A PLAN! Obeying the giant demon fox, Naruto tackled the stunned Uchiha and grappled him to the ground. The only thing the still somewhat confused missing-nin noticed was that Naruto was staring him in the eyes.
 
"Mangekyou!" Naruto felt himself be pulled into the illusion world, Itachi standing before him with a sword. "You have made a grave mistake, fox." In response, Naruto merely grinned mischievously.
 
"Oh? Have I? Itachi, I'd like you to meet a very close friend of mine." And for the first time in his life, Itachi nearly wet himself.
Next Scene
Sasuke saw Naruto tackle his brother and Itachi activate the Mangekyou, but he had his own problems at the moment. The fish man charged and Sasuke activated the true power of his new Sharingan. "Magen!" Once the golden wheels started spinning Kisame felt like he was hit with a hundred shinobi killing intents. He fell to his knees and puked, shaking uncontrollably. This time Sasuke charged as he quickly performed seals. "Chidori!" Just barely in time Kisame gathered his wits and rolled away, only getting grazed. Kisame shakily stood to his feet.
"T-that the best you got?" Sasuke frowned. This was going to be draining, and the Seal was already hard on his body.
"No. MAGEN!" Unfortunately for Kisame, he could look away in time. The following scream could be heard throughout all of Konohoa. Once Kisame had a kunai imbedded in his skull, Sasuke managed to waddle to the fallen mass that was Itachi and Naruto. To his surprise it was Naruto who stood up. "Are you okay? I thought he activated the Mangekyou?" Naruto grinned yet again.
 
"He did. Luckily you messed with him so bad he forgot about my 'tenant'. Some genius he turned out to be." Naruto and Sasuke both laughed. When they stopped Naruto glanced at Itachi. "You want the honors?" Sasuke glared at the unconscious form of his older brother.
 
"He should die by an Uchiha's hand," Sasuke said, "but he needs to spill some beans for the interrogators first. You know, this isn't how I imagined it would end."
 
"I have to admit I was scared for a little while. I mean, I can't exactly go Kyuubi in Konohoa now can I?" Sasuke shook his head.
 
"These fools will learn soon enough and I think I hear the ANBU coming.
Next Scene
"You never let things get dull, do you?" Tsunade asked Naruto as he reported the day's happenings alongside Sasuke. Naruto grinned at her.
 
"What fun would that be?" Tsunade sighed.
 
"I wouldn't have so much paperwork."
 
"Oh. Bye!" Naruto said hurriedly, in no way wanting to be there when Tsunade's anger kicked all the way in. Sasuke sighed and shook his head as Naruto ran out the door and out of the Hokage Tower faster than was thought humanly possible. He was about to walk out the door himself but Tsunade stopped him.
"Hold it, Uchiha. I want you to explain something to the brat that I don't think he'll figure out on his own. But first, I have to tell you an S-class secret. Naruto is the-"
 
"I already know Tsunade-sama. Naruto has told me, Hinata and Sakura." Tsunade stared at the Uchiha prodigy.
 
"Er, okay then. In that case I'll just get down to the knitty gritty. The people of Konohoa are finally starting to realize that Naruto isn't Kyuubi. His displays of loyalty to Konohoa lately have surprisingly little to do with this directly. It is rather the amount of power these displays have indicated that makes people wonder why he hasn't taken revenge yet if he is the Kyuubi." Sasuke nodded.
 
"I will Tsunade-sama. And your right, Naruto never will figure that out on his own." Sasuke bowed and headed out the door.
 
I'm really sorry my updates are so short, but at least I'm more or less regular! Anyway, please read and review, etc., etc. Oh, and who can guess what Naruto bought?