Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ Just Desserts ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Onward!
 
"I can't believe it," Naruto said, tears almost forming in his eyes. "After all these years…" Sasuke just watched as Naruto reacted to Tsunade's news. Suddenly Naruto grinned. "This calls for a celebration!"
 
"To Ichiraku," Sasuke finished for him with a sigh. Naruto nodded and grabbed Sasuke by the arm, dragging the Uchiha all the way there. Naruto slurped down enough ramen to feed a family of four before stopping to pay.
 
"Man I love this place."
 
"Not that I want to change the subject away from ramen, but are you still going to go through with it?" Naruto sobered.
 
"No, I can't get that attached to anyone as long as Akatsuki is still after the fox inside of me. Itachi and the shark dude helped me remember that." Sasuke looked at Naruto with a very foreign expression: concern.
 
"Well, like I said, I think you were rushing things."
 
"Maybe you're right. Oh well, I waited this long to even begin to get the village's trust, I can wait to have Hina-chan."
 
SPEAKING OF WHICH, YOU STILL NEED TO FINISH YOUR SENSEI'S BOOK, KIT. Naruto blushed and Sasuke quirked an eyebrow at him.
 
"Nothing," Naruto replied to his unasked question. Sasuke dismissed it and got up.
 
"Well, now that Itachi is out of the way, I need to find a new hobby." Naruto smirked at him.
 
"Ten-ten should do fine." Sasuke growled at the blond before stalking off. Naruto burst out in laughter once he was gone. 'Do I really need to finish it?' Naruto asked the Kyuubi desperately.
 
YES.
 
'You suck.'
 
NOT AS MUCH AS-
 
'Lalalala! I can't hear you!' Naruto chanted as he walked to his apartment and to the dreaded book.
Next Scene
Naruto felt incredibly dirty as he set down the book. OH, COME ON! ONLY FOUR MORE CHAPTERS!
 
"How does Ero-sennin come up with that?" Naruto said out loud.
 
BECAUSE HE'S A GENIUS. NOW KEEP READING!
 
'That's enough for today!'
 
THAN GO GET LAID!
 
'No!'
 
WHY NOT? YOUR MATE DOESN'T HAVE A MISSION.
 
'That's not the point!'
 
THAN WHAT IS? WHY ARE YOU SO LAME?
 
'I'm ending this mind link.' Once the perverted fox was out of his head, Naruto hid the nasty book. 'Great, now the fur ball is even more horny! I'm going to kill Ero-sennin!' Naruto's face suddenly lit up. 'I've got a better idea…'
Next Scene
"AGGHHH! The pain!" Jiraiya shouted as Tsunade commenced in beating the crap out of him.
 
"How dare you give that crap to Naruto!" Naruto laughed in the corner as Jiraiya received his more or less just desserts. "I'm going to beat the pervert right out of you!'
 
"OW!"
 
"Thousand Years of Pain!"
 
"YEEOOOW!" Jiraiya flew the roof of his own home as Tsunade wiped her hands together.
 
"That takes care of that." Naruto could barely hold in his laughter as he spoke.
 
"T-thanks, Tsunade-oba-I mean Tsunade-sama." Tsunade smiled and was about to poof away.
 
"Oh, and Naruto, get your team together and meet me tomorrow morning about your application for the jounin exam.
 
"Hai!" Naruto said with a salute as Tsunade disappeared. "I better start training!" Naruto shouted to no one as he rushed to find his favorite sparring partner.
Next Scene
"Okay," Naruto began, "No Kyuubi, no Seal, just us!" Sasuke nodded and activated his normal red Sharingan as he slipped in a fighting stance. Naruto charged him with kage bunshins, which were all promptly destroyed but let Naruto get close to the Uchiha. "Uzumaki Roar!" Sasuke was propelled into a tree by the red blast and only manage to avoid a punch. Sasuke swept his feet underneath Naruto, knocking him off balance for kicking him into the air.
 
"Shishi Rendan!" Naruto coughed up blood as he hit the ground but was almost immediately back on his feet before puffing out of existence. Sasuke's eyes widened. "Kage bunshin? Damn." Sasuke barely avoided at strike from below thanks to his Sharingan. They both formed hand seals. "Karyu Endan no Jutsu!"
 
"Souryu Endan no Justu!" Naruto and Sasuke's fire dragons cancelled each other out but Naruto's lightning dragon continued towards its target. Sasuke smirked and performed some unfamiliar seals as he absorbed the dragon into his Chidori.
 
"You're no the only one who can create jutsus. Chidori Endan!" Naruto barely dodged the projectile, still receiving a grazing blow. Sasuke didn't let up as he used Naruto's own jutsu and launched two dragons at him.
 
"Cheater!" Naruto shouted as he used a Rasengan to destroy the dragons. Sasuke smirked at him.
 
"All's fair in war, dobe." Naruto scowled at him and charged with his Rasengan. Sasuke retaliated with his Chidori. The two jutsus met and neither looked like they were about to give in. The very ground underneath them shook and cracked as they pumped more chakra into their jutsus. There was an explosion as the jutsus blew apart. Both fighters were sent skidding backwards, Naruto was the first back on his feet and he put his hands behind his back so Sasuke wouldn't see the seals.
 
"Kitsuneho Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" Four flaming foxes surrounded Sasuke. The Uchiha genius knew better than to jump into the air, so when they charged he sank into the ground as the fire raged over him. Naruto cursed and sank underneath the ground as well. There were small earthquakes for a while until Sasuke came flying out of the ground, Naruto close behind.
 
"I forgot about the whole being able to see body head thing," Sasuke said as he wiped some blood from his mouth. He fell to his knees and so did Naruto.
 
Well, that was a little longer than usual anyway. Please read and review, flamers will be devoured, spat out, burnt, shocked, frozen, burnt and then devoured again. Constructive criticism is welcome.