Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ The First Exam ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm back! Ummm…Oh yeah! TheSKiEisFALLING, what it the most read fan fic, if mine is the second? And by the second most read, do you mean number of total visits? Anyway, onward!
 
"I can't believe you two!" Sakura shouted as she patched her two teammates up. "Even when you spar you nearly kill each other!"
 
"Hehe, sorry, Sakura," Naruto said as Sakura dabbed at Naruto's scrapes with disinfectant before they healed up. "So, how was you date with the slightly less so Fuzzy-eyebrows?" Sakura blushed and kneed Naruto in the stomach with Tsunade-like strength. "THE PAIN!" Sakura left his twitching form to treat Sasuke.
 
"At least answer him, Sakura," Sasuke told her. Sakura glowered at him as well before punching him in the ribs. "I guess you're mad about Ten-ten?" he wheezed out.
 
"My crush is dead Sasuke, that was for killing it," Sakura said with a teasing smile. "If you guys must know, Lee was very…chivalrous. He bought both of us several drinks, and then beat the living daylights out of some guy who looked at me funny. I think we kissed," Sakura blushed, "but everything else was fuzzy." Naruto's eyes widened.
 
"You didn't…do it, did you?" If Naruto ever asked a stupid question, that was it. The scream of pain could be heard throughout Konohoa, and every male in the village acknowledged it with a wince.
Next Scene
Team 7 waited in a large room full of Konohoa and foreign ninja. It took all of Naruto's will power to resist cradling his aching balls. Sakura ignored her teammate completely and looked for any sign of the remaining chuunin of the Rookie Nine and Gai's team: Kiba, Hinata, Ten-ten, Lee, Ino and Chouji. With a sigh she gave up, the crowd was just too big. Despite the incarceration and soon execution of hi brother, Sasuke still surveyed the room for strong opponents.
 
"Alright, maggots!" Ibiki burst though some doors. "Follow me, the first part of the exam has begun." The chuunin moved like a wave through the doors and found them selves in a corridor filled with doors. Ibiki's strong voice echoed through the hall: "The first exam is for you and your teammates to crack some low level missing-nins. To test out you abilities for interrogation that may come up during some mission. Now each team go through a door, and no killing them!" Naruto immediately dashed to a door and swung it open, before anyone else could even move. Sasuke and Sakura calmly followed him in. Their target was bound to a chair. He was rather bland in appearance: brunette, brown eyes, tanned skin and a slashed Konohoa hitai-ate. The only thing out of the ordinary was that he was wearing a black vest with red clouds on it.
 
"An Akatsuki scout?" Sasuke asked. The man just glared at them all. "Sakura, if you please?" She kneed him in balls.
 
"Agghhhh!" The man struggled against his bindings, but did not speak.
 
"Lemme try, Sakura!" Naruto shouted, almost a little to excited. Naruto fixed an uncharacteristic stony glare on the man. "Tell me about Akastuki, or I'll show you up close and personal it's prey." The man started to shrink back slightly, but didn't speak. Naruto sighed and transformed into his hanyou mode. Sakura gasped, but Sasuke remained nonchalant. "Tell me," Naruto growled out, focusing killing intent on the man and dragging his claws across his face. "Or I'll rip them off!" The man's eyes widened.
 
"I'll beat them into putty," Sakura added once she regained her composure. The man's eyes widened further and he shrank back into his chair. Sasuke made his Sharingan spin, reminding the spy of Itachi.
 
"I'll set them on fire." The man's eye's widened far enough that they would pop out of his head.
 
"AkatsukiintendstocapturealltheBijuuandthenresealthemwithintheiro wnmembersanddestroyallwhogetintheirwayincludingdemonhuntersliketheUzumaki!" The air filled with tension and Naruto's hanyou form deactivated. The spy breathed a sigh of relief but Naruto grabbed his throat, hard.
 
"Tell-me-where-they-are!" Naruto punctuated each and every word and filled the room with his rage and killing intent. They heard a whizzing noise as the spy once again spilled the beans. Naruto released him. Taking over for his emotionally stressed teammate, Sasuke activated his Judgement Seal so he could use his special Sharingan.
 
"We want the members." The spy held up for an instant, but Sasuke's Magen quickly emptied his bladder and will to resist. Satisfied with what they had, Team 7 left the frightened criminal and waited for the end of the test to be proclaimed.
 
I'm evil. Really sorry this is so short; I'll probably update tomorrow or this Wednesday again. Does anyone know where Akatsuki actually does hide? I'm not that far in the manga or the anime, so I don't know. Most of my information is based off of fan fics. Please read, review and come back later!