Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Shots Anyone? ❯ Little Green Bottle ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vixypixy_no9Says…
Hi, all you lovely peoples and my adoring fans! Sorry `bout the fact I haven't written anything lately…I've been really busy with school and dance and all that good stuff. So to sooth your cravings for fan fics, I've written a comedy/ romance, one-shot in a new writing format. I know I may not be that funny -__-* but I'll try to add some things that I've personally experienced. Most of which well…were either painful or just plain idiotic, so I know you'll enjoy this.
 
MUST NOT FORGET!: I am scrapping all work for my other story “Love Behind Dark Eyes” because I simply have not received any reviews on it lately. I guess there's not that many Naruto fans here…anywho I've just flat out decided to finish this one first the revise all of that stuff. Happy Reading to all you out there.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
All of our favorite genin are at a small party at Sakura's house. An unsupervised party. How this happened, I don't know and I'm sure you don't really care. It started out a normal evening: Naruto and Sasuke bickering, Ino and Sakura calling each other names, Hinata coming close to fainting, Shikamaru complaining, and all that jazz. However, about two hours into the party, something went terribly wrong…
 
Naruto: Yo guys! Guess what I found?! *comes jumping out of the kitchen with a large green bottle in hand*
 
Sasuke: What, dobe? Your ass?
 
Naruto: Shut up Sasuke-bastard! *shoots evil glare* Hey guys check this stuff out!
*everyone turns to Naruto*
 
Kiba: Score! Liquor! *grabs the bottle from Naruto's hand* This'll loosen all those tight ass's up! *hold bottle possessively* Maybe I can get one of those girls to get naked, oh the hooters… *zones out and drools*
 
Akamaru: Bark! Hahaha! Bet Kiba wants some!
 
Naruto: Gimme that! *grabs it back with one hand* It's not just any liquor, its tequila. Shots anyone? *throws out jiggers on a coffee table*
 
Hinata: Na-Naruto! You sh-shouldn't do that! You'll get sick to you're stomach!
 
Shikamaru: No joke, idiot. I bet you'll end up vomiting all over the floor by the end of the night. *crosses arms and gives trademark skeptical look*
 
Naruto: Relax! I won't hurl, unlike you. *smirks at Shikamaru, bottle in hand* But first, how about a round of downin' sixes?
 
Kiba: Whatin' sixes? *confused look*
 
Akamaru: Woof! Stupid Kiba, don't you know anything…
 
Naruto: You know, dowin' sixes. You roll a dice and whatever number it lands on, you have to drink take that many shots of whatever ya got. Anyone in, or are all of you chicken?
 
Sasuke: Like I'd lose to you, dobe. *glares*
 
Kiba: I'm in!
 
Akamaru: BARK, BARK! Oh I'm not gonna miss out on a drunk Kiba!
 
Shikamaru: How troublesome…I guess I'll go along with this stupid game. *puts hands in pockets*
 
Choji: *with mouth full of chips* sure! Hope it tastes good…
 
Ino: I'll do it, only to prove Forehead girl over here can hold about as much alcohol as a gerbil. *crosses arms and smirks at Sakura*
 
Sakura: What was that Ino-pig? I can hold more alcohol than you any day. *puts hand on hips, arrogant grin* I'll beat your ass. Naruto! Count me in!!
 
Lee: Ah, my sweet cherry blossom! I will prove to you my undying love by beating out all of those losers! *sparkly eyes*
 
Sakura: *twitches*
 
Tenten: Hell, Naruto, toss me that dice! I bet even after a few rounds I can still throw a kunai and pin a fly to the wall by its wings! *fist in air*
 
Shino: How cruel…Naruto, I will participate as well.
 
Neji: If Tenten's in, I'm in. It's nothing new to me.
 
Hinata: Well…I…Naruto…ummm…. *blushes and twiddles with her fingers*
 
Naruto: What's wrong Hinata? If you don't want to do it you don't have to…*puts a hand on her shoulder*
 
Hinata: *gulps* I guess I could…do one round…
 
Naruto: Great! *Jumps for joy* Hey Gaara, get out from the corner. Do you wanna join us?
 
Gaara: *gives empty stare*…I will.
 
Naruto: Awesome! Everyone's in! NOW LET'S GET STARTED!!!
*everyone gathers at the dinning room table*
 
Sakura: Naruto! Quiet down! That nosey bitch next door`ll come over her again!
 
Naruto: Sorry!
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
And that's a rap for this chapter! Next Chapter: Join the game and see what happens when girls compete for guys attention! Drunken madness! Uninhibited and unsupervised teenagers! Fight! Read the next chapter of Shots Anyone?