Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Shots Anyone? ❯ Cat Fight! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vixypixy_no9Says…
Hi again, all you lovely peoples and my adoring fans! I hope you've enjoyed the first chapter of this shortie so far. This time, you can only guess what happens…
(TEHEHE!!! This chappie contains a personal experience! Just try and guess….)
 
MUST NOT FORGET!: I am scrapping all work for my other story “Love Behind Dark Eyes” because I simply have not received any reviews on it lately. I guess there's not that many Naruto fans here…anywho I've just flat out decided to finish this one first the revise all of that stuff. Happy Reading to all you out there.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Last Time: Naruto found a bottle of Tequila. He convinces everyone to play a game of `Downin' Sixes' to see who can hold more alcohol than a mouse (or was it a gerbil…) All our favorite genin agree to play and gather round the table.
 
Naruto: So, who wants to go up first? *reclines in dinning chair*
 
Neji: I'll get started. Toss me that die. *Naruto tosses it and he catches* This is going to be no sweat…*rolls the die* Hmm…4 Huh?
 
Tenten: Sure you can take them Neji? *blushes a bit*
 
Neji: Like I said, I've done this before. After all, we do have a bar in the parlor of the house…
 
Naruto: Hehehe! Here ya go Neji! *takes 4 jiggers and fills them* This party is gonna rock!
 
Neji: Here it goes…
*He downs one, then two, then three, and then four quick and leans back in his chair*
 
Tenten: *blushes even more* Wow Neji…*gives flirtatious look* maybe you and I can do this sometime…
*everyone gives a surprise look*
 
Ino: Tenten, already loose and haven't even had a drink….Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. I can already imagine what you're like drunk…
 
Tenten: *Blushes, almost tomato red, frowns a bit*
 
Sakura: I can too. *raises eyebrows* Topless, dancing on the table…
 
Neji & Tenten: *blush*
*everyone giggles*
 
Naruto: Next! Tenten, do you want the next roll?
 
Tenten: umm…ok. *pick up die and rolls it* Oh god, 6…
*Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Neji, and Lee gasp*
 
Neji: Tenten…*gives a concerned look* you sure about this?
 
Tenten: Yeah, Neji, I'll be fine. Naruto, pour me some…
 
Naruto: *slides three glasses across the table, one by one*
 
Tenten: Here goes...
*the first one she down, she cringes at. Her face softens after about the third one. On the last, she slams her glass down*
 
Neji: *surprised look* Damn, that girl can drink…
 
Naruto: Alright Tenten! Next up is…
 
Sakura: Me!
 
Naruto: Ok…*hesitates*
 
Sakura: HURRY UP NARUTO! *evil glare*
 
Naruto: *shrinks in seat*
 
Sakura: I'm gonna beat out Ino-pig over there…and Sasuke… *looks over*
 
Sasuke: *slightly annoyed look* Mm?
 
Sakura: I won't lose to you either. *smiles and winks*
*a few `ohs' and whistles come out of the group crowded around the table*
 
Sasuke: Well then, I accept your challenge. *smirks*
 
Ino: UGH! FOREHEAD GIRL I'M NOT GONNA LOSE TO YOU!!!
 
Sakura: *rolls die* HA! I GOT 6! *evilly gins at Ino* Pass me that stuff!!
*takes 2 at at time and everyone is O_O*
 
Naruto: Shit…are you even human?
 
Sakura: What do you think? *has a blush across her face, already drunk*
 
Naruto Hehehe…maybe you should lie off for a while…*points at her*
 
Ino: yeah forehead girl, he has a point. However, *smirks evilly* this means you lose and I can win.
 
Sakura: FORGET IT PORKER! SASUKE'S ALL MINE BIOTCH!!!!
 
Sasuke: O_O*…
 
Ino: YOUR ON FOREHEAD GIRL!!! *electricity shooting between their eyes then grabs die* FUCKER!! HAHAHA! I GOT 6
*everyone, Shikamaru especially, is like `Oh-no two drunken rivals is not good'*
 
Ino: *drinks everyone like sakura* BITCH TAKE THAT!! *slams last glass down*
 
Naruto: Umm…guess all the girls have gone…Oh wait Hinata! Its your turn!
 
Hinata: *Blushes* well I g-guess so…
 
Naruto: Great! *starts fillin' up*
 
Hinata: *Rolls Die* Oh no…*she got 6!!! Holy shit!!!*
 
Everyone: *GASP!*
 
Neji: *concerned look* Oh god…last time she did this…shit…
 
Naruto: Are you sure about this? You don't have to…
 
Hinata: I fine Naruto…*twiddles with fingers* OMG!!! He's worried about me!!!!
*she, surprisingly downs all six with ease, some begin to question her…and everyone is like O_O*
 
Naruto: Ok…
 
Hinata: *drunk beyond compare* TEHEHE! *falls off chair*
 
Naruto: Are you ok? *sweat drop*
 
Hinata: HAHAHAHA! *holds stomach in laughter* NARUTO YOUR FACE WAS SO FUNNY AND I WANTED TO SO- *CUT OFF*
 
Tenten: Hinata! Umm…you need to lay down I think you've had enough for tonight… *picks her up off the floor*
 
Hinata: I'M NO WEAKLING!!! I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!
 
Neji: Hinata, I think you best listen…
 
Hinata: FORGET IT! I AM GOING TO CONTINUE THIS TILL I PASS OUT! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!
 
Neji: Yes *grins pained*
 
Tenten: I think she hit a soft spot
 
Naruto: Anyways guys, who's up?!
 
All Guys: *look back and forth to each other*
*suddenly…*
BITCH!!
 
*Sakura and Ino fall to the ground wrestling*
 
Sakura: YOU BITCH! HOW DARE YOU?! *SMACK!* *grabs Ino's hair and straddles her*
 
Ino: LET GO WHORE! *yanks Sakura's hair and tries to kick her*
 
Kiba: OOOH! CAT FIGHT!!
 
Akamaru: BOW! More like bitch fight! Wohoo!
 
Gaara: -_- Why the hell did I agree to come to this damn thing?! I would prefer bloodshed to fighting girls…
 
Shino: ....I hope they don't kill that cricket over there by accident…
 
Naruto: SAKURA, INO STOP!!!
 
Choji: O_O*
 
Shikamaru: INO THAT'S ENOUGH! STOP THIS NOW!! (A/N: Oooh! He's finally not a lazy ass!)
*grabs her from behind, around her waist*
 
Ino: LET GO OF ME NOW! *wriggling to get free* THAT SLUT MUST PAY!!
 
Sasuke: SAKURA STOP THIS AT ONCE!
*does the same thing Shikamaru does with Ino*
 
Sakura: LET GO OF ME SASUKE!! THAT FUCKING BITCH IS SO DEAD!
*pushes away from his arms*
 
Lee: MY SWEET CHERRY BLOSSOM DO NOT RESIST US! YOU NEED TO STOP!
 
Sasuke: Sakura look at me!
 
Sakura: *looks into his eyes and relaxes*
 
Sasuke: Go to sleep *sharingan spins*
 
Sakura: *Falls asleep*
 
Shikamaru: SASUKE A LITTLE HELP HERE!
*Ino still struggling and cussing in his arms*
 
Sasuke: *makes Ino fall asleep*
*both Ino and Sakura are laid on the couches*
 
Neji: What was that about? *crosses arms*
 
Sasuke: Don't know. Jeez Sakura, what the hell was all of that?
 
Shikamaru: One of them must have said something to piss of the other though. Women are so troublesome…Especially Ino…what the hell does that bastard have that I don't? Oh yeah, everything… (A/N: AWW! Poor Shikamaru! Don't you just want to huggle him?)
 
Naruto: I hope they're ok…*sweat drops at the two sleeping on separate couches* But guys while they're asleep, maybe we can get something done! Who's up?
 
Guys: *look at each other*
 
Neji: I already went.
 
Naruto: Sasuke-bastard how `bout you? *evil grin*
 
Sasuke: Sure I will, dobe…*smirks*
 
Naruto: Fine! *crosses arms* Stupid Sasuke…I'll beat his drunken ass…
 
Sasuke: *rolls die* Tch, only two?
 
Naruto: *smirks* Good thing, you might have hurled if there were more!
 
Sasuke: Fuck you dead-last!
 
Naruto: Fine! Wanna prove how man enough you are? Drink this! *Hands him glass of a multi-colored drink*
 
Sasuke: What the hell is this stuff? Dobe I'm not drinking this unless you-
 
Naruto: Chickening out?
 
Sasuke: *EVIL GLARE*
*swallows both at the same time*
 
Naruto: O_o*
 
Sasuke: *smirks and crosses arms, feet are now on the table* What were you saying dobe?
 
The 1st round continued on for about another 20 minutes. Lee drank too much and began crazy rambling about youth, Choji liked it too much, Shino realized that dead worms were put in tequila and started sweating bullets, Shikamaru loosened up and was a fucking mean drunk, Gaara…well…almost went completely nuts after drinking five actual glasses full of that other stuff, Kiba has very colorful language, Akamaru started to tell Kiba about claiming four bitches already, and Naruto and Sasuke just started competing against each other until the two sleeping and two overly drunk girls woke up. And then they found a certain someones mystery concoction…
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
And that's a rap for this chapter! Next Chapter: The drunken madness continues!! What happens when a certain someone finds the mystery drink? Who'll drop and pass out? Who'll get down and dirty? Who'll get the worst hangover ever? Who'll…WHAT?! She flashes WHO?! Find out in the next chapter of Shots Anyone?