Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Shots Anyone? ❯ Icha Icha Party!!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vixypixy_no9Says…
Hi again, all you lovely peoples and my adoring fans! I hope you've enjoyed the first chapter of this shortie so far. I'm tellin' ya, this chappies gonna be WILD!!!
(TEHEHE!!! This chappie contains another personal experience! Just try and guess….)
 
MUST NOT FORGET!: I am scrapping all work for my other story “Love Behind Dark Eyes” because I simply have not received any reviews on it lately. I guess there's not that many Naruto fans here…anywho I've just flat out decided to finish this one first the revise all of that stuff. Happy Reading to all you out there.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Last Time: All the guys go and everyone has had a particular reaction to the tequila. And Naruto invents a mystery drink that nearly turns Gaara psycho.
 
Sakura: Ugh…what the hell? *rubs her temples*
 
Naruto: Oh hey Sa…uh what's your name? *wobbles over to a chair*
 
Sakura: Stop being a dumb shit…damn I'm thirsty… Gimme some of that! *grabs a glass full of mystery alcohol* That's good stuff… tastes like…*blush spreads*
He-hey Sasuke, *drunken lustfull look* wanna have some fun?
 
Sasuke: *lifts head off table* Wa?
 
Sakura: *pushes him up and sits in his lap* you know what I mean *seductive pout*
 
Sasuke: Shit, shit, SHIT!!!! What the fuck am I going to do? Okay Sasuke, maintain calm demeanor… Fuck! She looks so hot! The way her hair falls on her breasts and ther lips…DAMN IT! STOP THINKING LIKE A PERVERT SASUKE!!!!
 
Naruto: You kn- ooh! look at al the pretty colors! *stares at light and falls off the chair* pretty…
 
Shikamaru: Damn you look hilarious! *crosses arms* What the-?!
 
Ino: *jumps onto his back and starts caressing his face with her hand* Hey baby, wanna get laid?
 
Shikamaru: *Frantic* INO WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T WHAT THE-?!
*Ino swings around and plants a very sensual kiss on his lips*
 
Everyone: O_o
 
Ino: Like it? I have than just that to offer you know…
 
Shikamaru: *Frantic* WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN?! *falls over with Ino on top, almost crushing an unconscious Kiba and Akamaru* Oh god, she's too close down there…and damn! I can see her tits! Stop thinking like that! Bad Shika, Bad!
 
Ino: *rubs his chest* Come on babe, lets have a little fun… *leans in for another kiss*
 
Shikamaru: I-Ino s-stop it! My god don't! Not again!
 
Ino: *straddles his waist and kisses him too passionately for for this story*
 
Shikamaru: *struggling not to hurt Ino while trying to get her off* OMG!!!! SHE'S KISSING ME!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER!!! THIS IS SO DAMN WRONG!!! But…it feels nice… ACK!!
 
Tenten: Cool!! That stuff Naruto has must really work! TEHEHE! I'm so gonna see if I can aim while I'm drunk
 
Neji: *walks over and unconscious Lee and Shino* Tenten what are you doing?!
 
Tenten: Mmm…this stuff is good. You should really try it Neji it tastes so- *trips over choji* Argh! Oh look…wow Neji…*blush spreads across her face*
 
Neji: *worried look*
 
Tenten: you look so hot tonight…*gets up*
 
Neji: Tenten, what are doing?! Oh god *kissed hard by Tenten* I like her…a lot…and she's kissing me…this is bad…
 
Hinata: Oh my g-goodness… I must have passed out* rubbs forehead* Neji I think we best…OH MY WORD!!!! *covers eyes*
 
Neji: *pulls away from Tenten* Hinata! Its not as it seems Tenten DON'T! *gets pulled in for another smack on the lips*
 
Hinata: NARUTO WHAT IS GOING ON?! NARUTO OH MY!
 
Naruto: Hey baby, why don't you and I loosen up together? *pulls her to his chest*
 
Hinata: omg! HE WANTS TO…EEK!!!! NO,NO,NO YOU NAUGHTY GIRL! DON'T THINK THAT WAY! OH HELL, HERE COMES YOUR MISTRESS!!!!! *kisses him full on*
 
Naruto: (A/N: sorry kiddies! Too naughty of a thought to show in this fic! Jiraiya had a big influence on him apparently…)
 
HOLY SHITIN' MOTHER FUCKING BITCHES!!!!!!!
 
Everyone conscious: *jumps*
 
Kiba: WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!
 
Sakura and Ino: *nod at each other*
 
Shikamaru: *panting* Dude…be…careful…that stupid drink of Naruto's…makes them all-
 
Kiba: NO SHIT! I CAN SMELL THEM! Fuck they're HORNY!!! I'M GONNA GET SOME!!!
 
Hinata: Stop yelling would you?! Oh I know! *turns around and sits on edge of table facing kiba*
 
Ino and Sakura: *go to each other and tenten turns up the music*
 
(A/N: wouldn't you know it, `criminal' by Fiona Apple is playing!)
 
Akamaru starts barking and wakes up all the unconscious nin's on the floor and they get a surprise. Sakura, Ino, and Tenten sandwich each other and start grinding on each other. All the guys are at a loss for words. But then…what shock everyone the most…HINATA FREAKIN' TAKES HER JACKET AND SHIRT OFF AND HER BOOBS ARE LIKE SO TOTALLY BIG!!!! Neji turns his head in shock and they wake Gaara up to see an uninhibited Hinata unsnapping her bra!
 
Naruto: HINATA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! DON'T TAKE IT OFF!!! Oh god...
 
Hinata: All you naughty boys want it? Then here it is!!! *she unsnaps her bra *
 
All guys: Those are bigger than the Hokage's!!!
 
Naruto: Oh Kami…what did I do right to see such a sight *teary eyes*
 
Kiba: Holy shit, *mumbles* I should have knocked her up earlier…
 
Shino: Damn…those are so big
 
Suddenly…KNOCK-KNOCK!!!
 
Everyone: SHIT!!!!!
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
And that's a rap for this chapter! Sorry about the hentai undertones in this chappie, my hormones are a little out of control… Next Chapter: WHO THE HELL IS AT THE DOOR?! Read the next chapter of Shots Anyone?