Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Shots Anyone? ❯ Busted! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vixypixy_no9Says…
Hi again, all you lovely peoples and my adoring fans! I hope you've enjoyed the last few chapters of this shortie so far. This chappie I think is gonna be a great one!
 
MUST NOT FORGET!: Check out my totally sad new fic “Remember Me When I Go to the Snowy Star” I cried the entire time writing it while listening to “My Immortal” by Evanescence. Anywho, I hope you like this chapter (Sorry I took so long!!) HAPPY READING!!!!
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Last Time: Naruto made a mystery drink. Apparently that drink has a certain…effect on the drinker, especially if they're female. Let's just say their hormones rage out of control. Ah yes and Hinata just flashed every nin and their kunoichi grandmother…
 
Returning from a hard night of partying and drinking at a jounin pub, Kakashi thought to take a short cut to his apartment. Oh his way there, he noticed that the lights were on in Sakura's apartment. Being a very responsible (I repeat responsible, not punctual) teacher, he thought a quick check in would be okay since her parents were out of town. Walking up the stairs, he heard a loud commotion. “Hmm…what is that girl up to now?” he thought. As he knocked on the door he heard not just Sakura, and he swore he heard what sounded like a dog and a Naruto. So therefore, his curiosity got the best of him and he just opened the door (AAH! FIRST RULE OF HAVING A SMALL, SECRET PARTY, KEEP THE DAMN DOORS LOCKED!!!) and had the shock of his life…
 
KNOCK-KNOCK!!
 
Everyone: SHIT!!!!!
 
Sasuke: SHIT! SAKURA COME WITH ME!
 
Sakura: OOH SASUKE! I didn't know you were like that! *giggles*
 
Sasuke; I'm not, NOW LET'S GO!!!*grabs her hand and drags a stumbling Sakura to a back room and slams the door*
 
Meanwhile…
 
Shikamaru: *jumps up and picks Ino up bridal style* Come on Ino!
 
Ino: Oh Shikamaru! *giggles* I've been waiting for you to say that!
 
Shikamaru: *blushes, turns his head away, and stutters* You WHAT?! S-STOP BEING SO T-TROUBLESOME AND LETS GO!! *does hand signs and poofs to outside* Damn stupid troublesome women…
 
Again Meanwhile…
 
Lee: AAH! GAI SENSEI WILL SURELY PUNISH ME! *Crunch!* *runs to kitchen and jumps out window*
 
Choji: OH NO! MY CHIPS!!! LEE YOU STEPPED ON THEM!! *grabs them and poof to outside*
 
Gaara: *rolls eyes* ugh, how do I get into such horrid messes…*turns into sand and goes out through a window*
 
Meanwhile Once Again…
 
Kiba: *stumbling around* Shit, Akamaru, I've got to get out of here *hits a wall*
 
Akamaru: BARK! ARF! Shit, not like that you're not…
 
Kiba: *drags himself out the nearest window and lands in trashcans back first (not like he doesn't already smell, right?)* Aww, that hurt like a mother! *Teary eyed* And I still didn't get any
 
Akamaru: WOOF, WOOF! Not like anyone would do you anyhow…
 
Kiba: Hey! You're supposed to be mans best friend and help me out, not totally destroy my self esteem…
 
Akamaru: *stares blankly*
 
Kiba: *gets up* Akamaru, cut the crap and lets get out of here! *they both run off*
 
Sorry people, I have to show how much commotion is going on…
 
Ten-ten: *holds onto wall* What the fuck is- *grabbed around the waist from behind by Neji*
 
Neji: Ten-Ten, its not safe to stay here.
 
Ten-Ten: *grabs a kunai* Neji I'm plenty fine to get out of here on my own *falls into a wall and jabs in the kunai to get her balance*
 
Neji: *slightly scarred look* Damn it! The girl is hammered. I've go to get her out of here…and with my life at that Ten-Ten.
 
Ten-Ten: * Half-lidded stare* Hmm my very sexy Neji?
 
Neji: *blush* T-Ten-Ten…we need to get you out of here. * Lifts her over his shoulder while quickly grab her kunai*
 
Ten-Ten: Ooh Neji! My place now? *Pressed her breasts into his back*
 
Neji: Ten-Ten Seriously! *blushing madly now* I've got to set a trap and get her out of here fast. Think Neji, THINK!! Hold on, Byakugan! *Looks through wall* OH SHIT! It's Kakashi!!! SHIT!!! HANG ON, WERE OUT!!!
 
Ten-Ten: What are you- *Neji swiftly jumps out the window* OOF!!
 
Neji: *Wide eyed* Oh shit!!! *Jumps over making out Naruto and Hinata*
 
Naruto: WATCH IT NEJI YOU ASS-HOLE!!!
 
Hinata: Get back down here!!! *grabs the back of his head*
 
Naruto: *yanked back to a lip-lock* Mmhph!!
 
Neji: * O_o;*I am officially going to be scarred for life…
 
Sorry…Meanwhile once Again…
 
Kakashi: *anime eye closed opening the door* Good evening Sakura…Uh…Naruto? *O_O* (A/N: If he didn't have them damn mask on his jaw would be reaching the floor) Is that that Hyuuga girl? Why the hell is there a gash in the wall? And what the hell are all those glasses doing all over the table and the floor? Oh lord…is that a bottle of tequila? *Walks over to table and sees another bottle, sniffs it* What the hell is this stuff? *looks around* If this is Sakura's house…where is she? *Sighs defeated* Its going to be a looooong night…
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
(A/N: And that's a rap!! Hope ya'll enjoyed it!! Sorry I kinda rushed the ending a bit…anywho read!!) Next Chapter: What the hell is poor and stunned Kakashi going to do about the whole mess?! Read the next chapter of Shots Anyone?