Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Shots Anyone? ❯ Caught Face Sucking ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vixypixy_no9Says…
Hi again, all you lovely peoples and my adoring fans! I hope you've enjoyed the last few chapters of this shortie so far and I'm sorry I haven't posted I've been really busy preparing longer fics and taking dance workshops…anywho enjoy!!
 
MUST NOT FORGET!: Erm..Nothing really….
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Last Time: Kakashi walked in on the party and saw a horrendous mess! Amongst the commotion some of the drunken party goers manage to escape. However…a particular couple engaged in the timeless pastime of face sucking wasn't so lucky…
 
Kakashi: *looks around, his visible eye sagging* -_-^ What in kami's name is all this mess? *turns in the direction of the dinning room* What the hell is going on?
(Moans and groans are eminating from the sole room)
 
Meanwhile…
 
Hinata: OH NARUTO!!! DON'T STOP!! Mmm…uh *grasps his head as he sucks at her neck OOHH!! HE'S SO GOOD!! *blush spreads across her face*(A/N: Oh my…maybe I should leave…)
 
Naruto: *kissing her neck and nipping at her exposed flesh* Mmm Hinata…*glides his hands from her sides down to her stomach, under her shirt* (A/N: okay…I should really leave…this is getting out of hand…)
 
Kyuubi: HAHA!! YOUR GONNA GET LAYED KIT!! I'VE WAITED TO LONG FOR THIS!! MAKE IT MEMORABLE!! LETS GET DOWN AND DIRTY!!! *pulls out confetti and sign with very dirty thoughts written on it* (A/N: perverted fox…)
 
Naruto: Oh shut up stupid fox *mentally slams door on kyuubi and burns sign*
 
Kyuubi: *teary eyes* Humph! *sniffle* That's the thanks I get for saving his ass for the last sixteen years of his life…
 
Back to Kakashi…
 
Kakashi: *listens to sounds* I hear moaning…and groaning…and that Hyuuga girl…saying Naruto's name repeatedly…and… * O_O…walks into dinning room; eye twitches; x_x * AACK! MY EYE!! I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE!! Wait! Must maintain stoic attitude…must do something to stop the face sucking…the unbelievable amount of face sucking…the disgustingly enormous amount of face sucking involving my student…Kurenai is going to have my head for this… *clears throat* Ahem.
 
Naruto: *perks his head up and wipes mouth with back of hand* Who's…uh-oh…. *nervous laugh* hehehehe…. Oh shit…I'm screwed…not literally of course…
 
Kyuubi: *teary eyed*
 
Kakashi: Naruto…If you would kindly get up off of the poor girl I think we need to have a little chat…Greaaaat…I just have to have `The Talk' with him…I know I'm his teacher but this wasn't in the contract… *sighs*
 
Naruto: *sits back; nervous laughter while sweating bullets* hehehe…What do you want to talk about sensei? Ohshitohshitohshitohshit…I'm more than screwed…I'M FUCKING DEAD!!!! (A/N: In the anime I know he's not so vulgar but in the manga I've seen him flip the birdie…but still...colorful language no less -_-*)
 
Hinata: *panting, her hand strung above her head* Naruto why…did…you…oh my… *0-0*
 
Kakashi: *clears his throat again* Sorry for disrupting your activities Miss Hinata but…I need to have a little chat with your new boyfriend here…
 
Hinata: U-uh…y-yes *gets up on elbows*
 
Naruto: Fuck…Kami please help me out of this one…
 
Up in Heaven…
Great Kami: Oh sorry Naruto…can't help you now, you're on your own kiddo… and mind your language.
 
In Konoha…
Naruto: *teary eyes* yes sir…
 
Kakashi: Naruto, shall we *motions to couch*
 
Naruto: *sigh* yes sensei…
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
(A/N: And that's a rap!! Hope ya'll enjoyed it!! Sorry…its so short and P.S. I'm a hentai writer and this is my first attempt at a non-hentai oriented fic…I kinda got carried away on some scenes…) Next Chapter: Kakashi has to have a looong talk with our favorite knuckle head ninja. Read the next chapter of Shots Anyone?