Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Slipping Away ❯ Of Bandits and death ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Slipping Away
Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto characters or the lyrics I use in this story YET muwhahaha. Just kidding I wish I did.
This is my first Kaka x Sakura fic pleas R& R enjoy very good the end of this chapie is a little sad though at first pleas enjoy and tell me what you think the beginnings a bit clichéd so do not be afraid Enjoy. ^_^
- Mako-chan
"Slipping Away"
By: Moby

All that we needed was right
The fresh hold is breaking tonight

Open to everything happy and sad
Seeing the good when it's all going bad
Seeing the sun when I can't really see
Hoping the sun will at least look at me

Focus on everything better today
All that I need and I never could say
Hold on people that slipping away
Hold on to this while it's slipping away

All that we needed tonight
Are people who love us and like
I know how it feels to meant
Oh and we leave here, the seas

Open to everything happy and sad
Seeing the good when it's all going bad
Seeing the sun when I can't really see
Hoping the sun will at least look at me

Focus on everything better today
All that I need and I never could say
Hold on people that slipping away
Hold on to this while it's slipping away

So long
So long

Open to everything happy and sad
Seeing the good when it's all going bad
Seeing the sun when I can't really see
Hoping the sun will at least look at me

Focus on everything better today
All that I need and I never could say
Hold on to people that slipping away
Team seven was finally back together and things where finally almost back to normal. Sauske had almost gotten back the respect of the entire village due to his willingness to take life threatening missions and sakuras many attempts to get him reinstated into the Ninja order and his former rank and glory.
Naruto his now best friend had been gone for several years in search of him and in the meantime sakura had matured into a young woman. She had filled out since she was a love obsessed little girl and slowly gotten over the small part of herself known as dark sakura.
Kakashi on the other hand had stayed the same or at least he looked the same acted the same and overall was still the same even down to the perverted hentai book known as Icha Icha paradise As usual team seven was there waiting for there team leader for this mission none other than the infamous Hatake Kakashi As usual the silver haired jounin was late by almost and hour and his former students where getting a tiny bit antsy.
“Jeez" growled the ever annoying ninja in orange.
 
" Could he be on time or god forbid early for once in his life time?"
 
"hn" was all Sauske would reply. Finally they all sighed as they sighted the familiar and distinctive hair of Kakashi.
 
“finally baka-sensai decided to show up “remarked Naruto as Kakashi showed up
 
"only an hour late" remarked Sauske.
 
"you owe me twenty dollars pay up orange".
 
" Be that way baka-teme" he muttered pulling out a bill from his pocket. In all those years neither had changed bit.
 
" Yo" said the masked jounin as he walked up
 
" Ok I'm here no more betting on the Kakashi clock got it"?
 
" Yes Sensei". They all replied in unison.
 
 
 
They had been camped at one of leafs border for about 3 days as they had been sent for border patrol for 6 days because of a recent appearance of a gang of bandits terrorizing the countryside and life had been running pretty smoothly well if you could call Naruto and Sauske's constant bickering and Sakuras unusual quiet as smooth than yes everything WAS smooth or so they thought until the 4th day.
 
“ You ass” yelled Naruto.
 
“You didn't have to say that to her you know she didn't need to know yet and calling her weak when you where at it makes me begin to think that your not really as smart as everyone thinks.” Yelled the distraught shinobi.
 
“ Everything's fine” muttered Sauske in a monotone.
 
“ She's probably somewhere nearby sulking in a tree she will get over it soon.”
 
“ It's been 2