Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Slumber Party!!! Naruto Style ❯ Chapter 3- At the pool ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- *sigh* his is depressing. I do not own Naruto, the show or any of the characters. T_T
 
*10 minutes later, at the swimming pool*
Shikamaru: Hey! You girls look really good!
Girls: Thanks.
All the girls had tight fitting swim suits so their curves were easily visible. Hinata had on a white one piece with a ruffled skirt attached to the bottom. Ino was wearing a purple bikini with a big purple bow in the middle of her chest. TenTen was wearing a light green one piece swimsuit with a diamond shaped hole in the stomach area. Sakura was wearing a pink bikini that had pictures of cherry blossoms on it. Temari was wearing a dark green swimsuit with pictures of fans all over it. Yuri was wearing a black bikini top with black boarder shorts.
The guys were wearing their swimsuits too. Neji was wearing white swim shorts with pictures of a dragon on it. Naruto wore orange shorts with pictures of ramen decorating it. Gaara was wearing red boxer shorts with a picture of the desert at the bottom.
Itatchi was wearing black Nike swim boxers. Shikamaru was wearing gray swim shorts with clouds decorating it. Sasuke was wearing dark blue swim shorts with the Uchiha fan on the bottom left and right corners.
Neji: HEY! Let's have a diving contest to see who the best is! The girls can be the judges.
Guys: Bring it on!
Girls: Alright!
Neji went first. He executed a good dive but fell into the pool a little lopsided near the end. The girls huddled and whispered. After a while, they came to their decision.
TenTen: We rated your dive a 7.
Neji nodded, satisfied.
Next, Naruto went. He ran to the edge of the diving board and did an amazing…cannonball. Everyone laughed as he came out of the pool.
Sasuke: Baka! You were supposed to dive, not cannonball!
Naruto: Um…what's the difference?
Everyone laughed some more then the girls announced his score.
Hinata: Um…for that interesting display of um…cannonbalism, we award you um…a 3.
Guys: HAHAH! Baka!
Itatchi: My turn next.
He performed the best dive they had seen so far. The girls did not have to debate for long.
Temari: We award you a 9.
Itatchi: Beat that, losers! *smirks*
Gaara: It's not going to be hard.
He performed a dive just as good as Itatchi. Again, the girls did not debate for long.
Sakura: Um, we also award you a 9 for that spectacular dive. Itatchi stopped smirking instantly.
Ino: Shikamaru, it's your turn.
Shikamaru: Nah…it's too troublesome. I'll help you judge.
Girls: Fine…
Yuri: Sasuke-kun? It's your turn.
Sasuke: Ok.
Sasuke climbed up to the diving board and did the best dive they had ever seen!
Girls: Wow!
Guys: Hmph.
The girls and Shikamaru went into a heated discussion.
Yuri: Sasuke, for your dive, we unanimously, well almost unanimously*glares at Shikamaru* decided to award you a perfect 10.
Sasuke: Hmph. Look's like I beat you guys. *smirks at Itatchi* Well, well, looks like little *baby* brother beat his big strong brother at diving.
Itatchi: If you don't shut up, *baby* brother won't be alive to celebrate. Now wipe that smirk off your face.
Sasuke: Do you really think I'm afraid of you?
Itatchi: You will be in a minute if you aren't now.
Sasuke: Grr…*scowls but shuts up*
Then, suddenly, Sasuke creeped up behind Itatchi and pushed him into the pool.
Itatchi: SASUKE! YOU ARE DEAD!
Sasuke: Really? How are you supposed to get me when you're in the pool, and I'm up here?
Neji: Like this.*Pushes Sasuke into the pool*
Sasuke: AGH! HYUUGA YOU'RE DEAD!
Neji: I see no evidence in that.
Naruto: But you will. *pushes Neji in*
Neji: UZUMAKI!
Naruto: Yes? *smiles innocently*
Neji: You are so…
Naruto: Gonna get it? I'd love to see that happen.
Gaara: Let me help you. *pushes Naruto roughly in*
Sakura: And let me help you. *jumps on Gaara, both fall into pool*
Ino: Hey Shikamaru! I never got even with you yet. *grabs Shikamaru and pulls him into pool.
Shikamaru: INO!!!!
Ino: *splashes him playfully*
Shikamaru: How troublesome.
Naruto: Hey Hinata! Come over here. I want to tell you something.
Hinata: Ok. *leans down*
Naruto; *pulls Hinata in.* Oops! Never mind. I forgot.
Neji: *climbs out of pool and lifts TenTen up*
TenTen: NEJI! What are you doing?!
Neji: This. *jumps into pool with TenTen*
TenTen: *shrieks*
Yuri: *bumps Temari into Itatchi* Oops! My bad! Sorry!
Temari: Yuri! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!!
Itatchi: *looks seductively at Temari* Is that such a bad thing?
Temari: Hmm... not at all…
Sasuke meanwhile, sneaks out of the pool and sneaks up to Yuri.
Sasuke: *grabs her and lifts her up*
Yuri: AGH! Uchiha!!!
Sasuke: *grabs Yuri's waist and jumps into the pool* Bonsai!!!
Yuri: UCHIHA SASUKE!!!
Sasuke: Yes?
Yuri: I c-can't swim! *pretends to sink*
Sasuke: Oh crap! Why didn't you tell me? *hurries to the spot where Yuri disappeared*
Yuri: *sneaks out of the pool and waits for Sasuke to resurface*
Sasuke: *resurfaces* I can't see her!
Yuri: *pounces on Sasuke* I'm right here!
Sasuke: Agh! Shit! That was unfair!
Yuri: *bats her eyelashes * Oh I'm sorry Sasuke-kun. Let me make it up to you*kisses his cheek*
Sasuke: *blushing like hell*
Yuri: Next time you are about to do something embarrassing, don't.
Sasuke: I'll get even with you.
Yuri: I'd love to see you try.
Sasuke and Yuri: *glares at each other*
Sasuke: *grins evilly* I know one way…
Yuri: Oh really? And what way would that be?
Sasuke: *leans forward and kisses Yuri *that way.
Yuri: What was that for? *blushing*
Sasuke: Now we're even.
Yuri: *blushing and scowling* Grr…
*They played and joked around in the pool for a few hours then decided to go back in.*
Hinata: Let's all change into our pajamas then meet back down here again. We can watch a movie.
Everybody else: Alright.