Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Slumber Party!!! Naruto Style ❯ Dude..that was...awkward.... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok well thanks for the helpful reviews. I decided to stick to the original writing style for this story cause it wouldn't make sense to switch halfway but I'll fix it for when I write another story!
 
 
(Girl's room)
Yuri: Hey TenTen you really like Neji don't you?
TenTen: *blush* NO!! I mean…uh what gave you that idea?
Yuri: Other than that googley eyed look you kept giving him? Nothing.
TenTen: *blush even harder* Ok so I really like him. But come on! He's so hott! And it's not like you don't have a crush on someone.
Yuri: Pfft. Who could I have a crush on?
TenTen: *smiles coyly* Oh someone who goes by the name of Uchiha Sasuke.
Yuri: *throws pillow at TenTen's face* Urusai!
TenTen: Aha! So you admit it! You do like him!!!!!!
Yuri: What?! I never said that!
TenTen: You didn't not say it either!!!
Yuri: Ok so maybe he's a little ok looking….
TenTen: *that look* (A/N: I'm talking about that look that people give to someone when they know they're not saying the whole truth or something)
Yuri: And he has good…ok great hair…
TenTen: *that look again*
Yuri: *nervous look* OK OK!!!! I ADMIT IT! I KNOW I'LL SOUND COMPLETELY LIKE A STUPID FANGIRL BUT WHO COULD RESIST?! HE'S SOOO HOTT! SO THERE! YOU HAPPY?! I ADMIT THAT I LIKE SASUKE!!!!
Sasuke: *just came in when she said “I like Sasuke.”* Um… O.O…I'm glad to hear that because I um like you too……
Yuri: OMG! *blushes* Sasuke!!! *jumps out window and kills herself.*
*Rewind*
What really happened:
 
Yuri: OMG! *blushes* Sasuke!!! I- I um didn't mean that! I don't like you like `that' or anything! (A/N: I have no idea why I did that. Just felt like it. Anyways on with the story!)
Sasuke: Oh…Ok…of course. I don't like you like that either… *leaves room*
Yuri:…………………..
TenTen:……………….
Yuri:…………………..
TenTen:……………….
Yuri…………………...
TenTen: Um…I think you hurt his feelings…