Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Snippets of Dawn ❯ Touch ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Theme: Touch
Characters: Kakuzu and Hidan
Warnings: Crude and vulgar language, lots of cursing

 “Stop me if you’ve heard this one. So a sadist and a masochist are on a date together and the masochist says to the sadist, ‘Beat me! Beat me!’ Then the sadist turns to the masochist and says with a smile, ‘No.’” Hidan said laughing.

“Shut-up Hidan.”

“Ah, come on Kakuzu! Just because you have a stick up your ass, doesn’t mean that I can’t at least amuse myself.”

“Personally, I don’t want to hear about how you amuse yourself. Now keep quiet, you’re pissing me off.”

“Pussy.”

Kakuzu glared at Hidan silently seething.

“Uncle-fucker.”

“Hidan, shut it!”

Hidan smirked and put his index fingers and thumbs together moving them as he spoke in a high pitched voice, “I’m Kakuzu’s vagina. I don’t have the balls to tell Leader that I don’t want to suck his fat cock.”

“That’s it!” Kakuzu screamed as he punched Hidan in the face.

The fallen Akatsuki member lay on the ground several yards away from his partner with a smile on his face and blood leaking out of his nose and mouth. “Oh yeah, that’s the stuff.”

Kakuzu walked up to his partner and kicked him in the stomach for good measure. He didn’t even say a word to him as he proceeded down the path towards the next village.

“Hey, you didn’t do enough damage to kill me this time,” Hidan whined as he got up to follow his partner.

“You can’t die you sick fuck!”

“Yeah, but you can still touch me,” Hidan paused giving Kakuzu a feral look, “down there.”

Hidan finally got his wish as he was beaten by Kakuzu into a bloody pulp. Death for him was slow and painful, just the way he liked it. Of course, the dead part never lasted long and the foul-mouthed member was back on his feet walking alongside his partner after his body regenerated itself.

“Hey Kakuzu?”

“Yeah?”

“Remember the time when we first met how you told me to be quiet, behave and to never touch you?”

“Yeah, I do. And when I told you that, you starting spouting off about how great Jashim is, you attracted a few enemy ninja and you wouldn’t stop poking me in the ribs. That was probably two hours into us meeting. I drove a kunai through your heart at least fifteen times that day only to find out you couldn’t die. Good times, good times,” the masked man chuckled.

“Hey, not as bad as that one time you barbequed me along with some other enemy ninjas who were in the area.”

Kakuzu shrugged, “It was the easiest way to take them all out at once and besides, it’s not like you cared.”

Hidan and Kakuzu continued their journey laughing about anecdotes of past missions. They were a strange pair. Bickering and fighting one minute and then laughing with each other the next. They interacted like the best of friends who were the worst of enemies. And such was the tenuous relationship between the two Akatsuki members who catered to their own whims, which oddly enough worked together.