Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Started As Friends ❯ Run Away ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Chapter Two
 
 
Run Away
 
 
The sun was rising in the village of Konoha. There are birds chirping a morning tune which woke a young boy named Naruto.
 
 
`Stupid, stupid, stupid birds. Waking me up in the morning.' He though. `Oh yeah I'm meeting Hinata-chan later. I'm so glad that now I have a friend. Its feels good, no not good great.' He though as he made his way to his bathroom.
 
 
 
Hinata also was awaken by the birds singing in the morning but she wasn't mad. She likes to wake up hearing the voice of the birds because they were free not like her.
 
 
Her smile faded to a frown as she remembered what happened when she got home last night.
 
 
Flashback
 
 
Hinata run as fast as she can to their estate and to her luck she made it before dark. When she got home, her father started scolding her for being late.
 
`Why are you late? It's barely dark outside and you could have gotten hurt because you're not strong!' shouted her father, Hyuuga Hiashi.
 
 
`Anou.. f-father I'm v-very s-sorry. I w-was-`But before could say her excuse her father yelled.
 
 
`I don't need your excuses. Go to your room now!'
 
 
Hinata run out of the room with tears in her eyes.
 
 
End Flashback
 
 
She started to cry again but remembered that she and Naruto will meet. So she walked to her bathroom. She did her morning routine, took a bath, brush her teeth, got dress in her training suit which was consist of a black t-shirt, baggy pants and on top of her shirt was a baggy jacket. And then she went out to their dining room to eat her breakfast. When finished it was 10 in the morning and she was ready to go to the playground to meet Naruto but then she heard a voice from her back.
 
 
“And where do you think you're going?” Her father, Hiashi asked.
 
 
“Anou.. f-father I w-was going to p-play-“ She started.
 
“What you're going to play. No you are definitely not because you are staying here and you are going to train!” Hiashi didn't even let her finish her sentence.
 
 
“B-But, father.” She said.
 
 
“No!” he said bitterly. “You're not going anywhere until you finish your training and that's FINAL!” he bitterly said as he looked away from Hinata.
 
 
`Naruto-kun, I'm so sorry.' She though as she runs to the training hall with tears in her eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto had taken a bath, brush his teeth and dress in his white t-shirt and black shorts. He made his way to Ichiraku Ramen to eat his breakfast. `Yey, after I eat I'll meet up with Hinata-chan.' He happily though.
 
 
When he reached Ichiraku he ordered his favorite ramen, miso pork. After he finished his ramen he made his way to the playground. When he got to the playground there were children playing but he didn't mind them he just sat at one of the benches.
 
 
He waited for her. The children already left and he was left alone.
 
 
`Hinata-chan where are you? It's been three hours. Where are you?' He though.
 
 
Then there were two women walking towards him so he hid in the bushes. The women didn't see. They sat in the bench where behind in the bushes Naruto was hiding.
 
 
“I can't believe that they let that demon live.” The first woman said
 
 
“You're right. That child should never have the right to wonder the streets. He should die.” The other women replied.
 
 
`Who are they talking about? How could a demon wonder here?' Now Naruto was curious.
 
 
“They even named that demon. They should have let it die when they sealed the Kyuubi in that brat.” The first women said.
 
 
“What was that brat's name?” The other women asked.
 
 
“It is Uzumaki Naruto.” She answered.
 
 
`I'm the demon. That's why they glare at me. That's why I don't have any friends. Maybe that's why Hinata never showed up.' He though as he left with tears in eyes.
 
 
He run and run until he was out of Konoha. He didn't care anymore. He hated his life. The villagers see him as a demon. He run and run until he hit a big tree which knocked him out.
 
 
Where am I? Naruto asked
 
 
He noticed a huge gate in front of him. He step closer to it and fell on his butt when he heard a loud growl.
 
 
So you finally came and see me. The creature said as he growl once again.
 
 
Who are you, what are you? he asked as he stepped away from the gate.
 
 
Kit, I'm the demon Kyuubi. The demon that is sealed in you. Kyuubi answered.
 
 
Naruto got the courage as he realize that he is the reason that everybody hates him.
 
 
You stupid fox, you're the reason that everybody hates me! he shouted.
 
 
Hahaha. Kit you have some guts to say that to me. For that I will train you. Kyuubi admire his courage. That he can talk to him like that.
 
 
Why would I like a stupid demon fox to train me?
 
 
Because Kit, if I train you to be strong then the people of that stupid town will recognize you. Not because you I am sealed in you but recognize you as a strong ninja. Kyuubi explained.
 
 
`He has a point.' He though.
 
 
Okay, you stupid fox I'll let you train me. He yelled.
 
 
I'm gonna train you but you have to call me Kyuubi-sensei not `stupid fox', got it.
 
 
Okay stu- ah I mean Kyuubi-sensei.
 
Okay, I'm gonna tell you the details later but now you gotta wake up I sense someone coming this way. But don't worry she's not a threat.
 
 
 
 
Earlier
 
 
Hiashi never let Hinata go until they stop training. It's been five hours now and Hinata is very tired.
 
 
“Anou.. f-father could we stop n-now.” Hinata asked. She could barely stand up.
 
 
Hiashi gave her a look, as look that says I despise you. “There is no use in training if you could barely stand up. Eat your supper and go to bed.” He ordered her.
 
 
After supper she couldn't take it anymore. When she was eating her dinner her father kept saying how weak she is. She just can't take it anymore, she had to leave. Leave this hell hole.
 
 
She went to her room got a backpack and packed a few of her things and left. She escaped from her backyard and run. After running and running she had left Konoha and was now in the forest. She walked to a big tree in front of her and saw a boy. She walked to the boy and it shocked her. The boy was Naruto.
 
 
“Naruto-kun, wake up.” She said as she gently shook him.
 
 
Naruto slowly awaken and saw that Hinata was waking him up. He quickly sat up and looked at Hinata. He noticed that she was carrying a bag.
 
 
“Hinata-chan, what are you doing here?” He asked.
 
 
Then Hinata started to cry.
 
 
“Hey, Hinata-chan don't cry.” He said as he comforted her. Then she stops crying and look at Naruto.
 
 
“I…. run.. away.” She said between sobs.
 
 
“That's okay Hinata-chan, I'm running away too. I heard them talking and I found out that a demon was sealed in me. Hinata-chan it's okay if you're afraid of me. I understand.” He said as he started to stand up and walked away but before he could leave Hinata grabbed his hand.
 
 
 
“I don't care if a demon or anything is sealed in you. You're my first friend and that's all that matters.” She said as she stood up.
 
 
“Aren't you afraid of me?” He curiously asked.
 
 
“Of course not. You're my friend.” She answered with a smile on her face.
 
 
Out of nowhere and he didn't know why but he hugged her so tight. Hinata was surprised and immediately blush.
 
 
“Anou.. I-I can't b-breath.” She said still blushing.
 
 
“Ah, sorry Hinata-chan.” He said as he scratch his head and blush.
 
 
“Okay, we're both will run away together and we'll get stronger. Right, Hinata-chan?” He asked.
 
 
“Right.” She said.
 
 
They began to walk to the forest not knowing what will await them but they do know with each other help they will grow stronger.
 
 
That's another chapter down. As promised that if I get even a few reviews I'll continue and I did get a few review so I'll continue this fic.
Till the next chapter! Bye!
 
 
Ah and after you read, review. I would like to hear your opinion on my fic.