Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Started As Friends ❯ The training begins ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Four
 
The training begins
 
The smell of bacon and eggs filled every room of the house. It filled the noses of two children.
 
“Wow! That's smell so good.” Naruto said as he inhaled the aroma.
 
“Your right Naruto-kun. It does smell good.” She also inhaled the aroma.
 
“Hey! Breakfast is ready.” Yuuko shouted as she prepared the table. She placed three plates on the table then placed a spoon and fork on each side of the plates. Naruto and Hinata entered the room. The room is a kitchen/dinning room with the kitchen stuff on the side and the dinning table on the other.
 
“Hey, that looks great but don't you have any ramen.” Naruto asked. He misses ramen. He used to eat ramen for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
 
“Sorry I don't eat ramen.” Yuuko answered as she sat down and started eating her breakfast. “Sit down and eat.” She added.
 
“WHAT! You don't eat ramen.” Naruto shouted and he was shocked because he knows ramen is the greatest food on earth. “That's the greatest food of all an-“
 
“If you don't sit down and eat. You don't eat at all.” She said.
 
“Naruto-kun lets just eat.” Hinata said quietly to Naruto.
 
“Okay Hinata-chan.” He said as both of them sat down and started eating.
 
“Naruto you and I will have a talk after you finish your breakfast.” Yuuko said as she got up and put her plate in the sink. “And please put your plates in the sink after you eat and I'll clean it later.” She added walking out of the room and headed to the living room.
 
“Naruto-kun what do you think she will say.” Hinata asked as she finished her food.
 
“I don't know Hinata-chan but I guess it's about Kyuubi-sensei.” He answered and also was finished. “I guess I should follow her. I know she's nice but she can be mean.” He added.
 
“Naruto-kun, don't say that. I mean she did let stay here and she did helped us out.” She said as she placed her plate in the sink. Naruto Also placed his plate in the sink.
 
“Well you're right. Let's go and talk to her.” He said as he drags Hinata to where Yuuko was. Hinata just simply let Naruto drag her.
 
“Please have a seat.” Yuuko said as both Naruto and Hinata entered the room.
 
“Naruto you're the kid where my stupid brother is sealed in, right?” Yuuko asked as she sipped some tea.
 
“Can I ask why you call your brother stupid?” Naruto asked with curiosity.
 
“Well first of all his only my half brother. I'm half a demon and half a human.” She started. “And I call him stupid because he left me and got himself sealed in you.” She added.
 
“Well that makes sense.” He replied.
 
“If you let me, I can speak with my brother personally.” She said.
 
“How can you do that?” He asked.
 
“I learned a technique which I can enter your mind. It's a very useful technique.” She answered.
 
Naruto only nodded giving her permission to enter his mind. Yuuko made some hand seal and entered Naruto's mind. Yuuko found herself in front of a huge gate with Naruto on her side.
 
“What are you doing here?” She asked Naruto.
 
“Kyuubi-sensei summoned me here.”
 
“Hey sister, how are you doing?” Kyuubi appeared near the gate.
 
“Kyuubi-neechan!” She yelled as she run to the gate to hug him through the gate. Tears fell down her eyes. “You stupid excuse for a brother, why didn't you return. I've missed so much.” She said as more tears fell down her eyes.
 
“Well for the obvious reason, I'm sealed in the kit.” He answered as he walked closer to the gate.
 
“You're still a smart ass, Kyuubi-neechan. But I really miss you.”
 
“I've miss you too. It's been six long years since I last saw you. You look beautiful.”
 
“I've always been beautiful.” She yelled.
 
“Yeah, right.” He said sarcastically. “What have you been doing all this years?”
 
“Mostly training.”
 
“Have any boyfriends?” He teased.
 
“Nee-chan!” She yelled. “And for your information I don't have one because I don't have time though I do have a lot of suitors. I turned them all down, never really liked them.” She explained.
 
“Yeah right. I think they realize that you were really loud and very annoying.” He said.
 
“You never change nee-chan.”
 
“I'm gonna ask you a favor.” His voice suddenly became serious.
 
“Okay, what is it?”
 
“Naruto come here.” He called.
 
“Yes, Kyuubi-sensei.” He said as he stepped closer to the gate.
 
“I'm training him so I would like you to train his companion.” Kyuubi said.
 
“Well I don't know. I haven't really taught anyone.” She reasoned.
 
“Just teach her what you know. It's that simple.” He said.
 
“Well okay for you.”
 
With that Yuuko left Naruto's mind.
 
“Naruto please take care of her. I know she's strong but take care of her for me.” Kyuubi asked.
 
“Okay, Kyuubi-sensei.”
 
“I think someone is calling for you.”
 
Back in the real world, Hinata is shaking Naruto. And Yuuko's spirit is back in her body.
 
“Naruto-kun, wake up.” Hinata said as she shake him some more. Slowly Naruto opened his eyes. He slowly looked at Hinata. “Hey, Hinata-chan.”
 
“Welcome back Naruto-kun.” She said with a smile on her face.
 
“Okay by the request of my brother. I'm now gonna train you.” Yuuko stated. Then a white fox entered the room. It is a cute little fox. It has a white fur and a long fluffy tail. It has big blue eyes.
 
“Oh Kyuuchi.” She said as she held the cute fox. “This is Kyuuchi. I've found him wondering around the forest about two years ago, he remind me of nee-chan so I took care of him even named him after nee-chan.” She explained as she petted his head.
 
“What a c-cute f-fox.” She stuttered. Her stuttering came back because she is still not comfortable with Yuuko.
 
“Hinata you want to pet him. Don't worry he's pretty friendly.” She said.
 
“O-okay.” She stood up and took Kyuuchi and started to pet the fox. “He has soft fur.” She said to her starting to get comfortable talking to Yuuko. `It's very nice of Yuuko to let me pet her pet.' Hinata thought.
 
“Oh before I forget. Let's take your dead bodies near Konoha.” She said as she starts to exit the room quickly Naruto and Hinata followed, still holding the fox in her arms.
 
“So Yuuko will you only be training Hinata or both of us?” Naruto asked following her outside the house with Hinata on his side.
 
“Well, both of you. I'll be training both of you and not just fighting stuff but also you'll be studying other stuff like philosophy and others.” She said as she picked up the bodies.
 
“Why do we have to learn that stuff all we have to do is be strong, right?” He asked.
 
“Well Naruto being strong isn't enough you also have to be intelligent and wise.” She answered.
 
“Naruto-kun, I think she is right.” Hinata said as she petted the fox in her arms.
 
“Okay, as long as become strong.” Naruto said.
 
“Now that is cleared. Let's get these bodies there.” She said leading the two young runaways outside passage and to Konoha. Until they were about two meters away from Konoha they stopped.
 
“This will be far enough. Some of their ninjas will see your bodies and report it to your Hokage. Now let us head back at my home so we could start training.” She said turning back and headed to the cave house.
 
When they arrived, Yuuko lead them to the storage room where she keeps all her weapons like shurikens, kunais and other ninja's stuffs. Also they were body weights. “Alright, this is the storage. This is where get weapons and stuff. Since you're just-. How old are you both anyways?” Yuuko asked.
 
“I'm six.” Naruto replied. “I'm six too.” Hinata replied.
 
“Well we can start you both with three pound ankle weights and a four pound body suit and when you get comfortable we will add more weight.” She stated. “You think you can handle it?” She asked getting the weights from a trunk.
 
“Naruto-kun, what do you think?” Hinata whispered to Naruto.
 
“I think we can do it, Hinata-chan.” He replied. Hinata let go of the fox in her arms and nodded in approval.
 
“Now let us go outside and begin.” She said taking the weights outside. Hinata and Naruto followed. When they were outside Yuuko handed them the weights and they put it on. Not use to the weight both Naruto and Hinata fell down on their behind.
 
“Ouch!” Yelled both of them. They slowly stood up and try to balance themselves so they won't fall again. When they got the hang of it they started to walk and they found out that walking is harder than just standing up and again fell on their behind and another `ouch' was heard from the two.
 
Three hours have past and they got use to walking with the weights on and they even started to run. By the time they got use to running Yuuko called them for lunch.
 
“Hey, take a break and lunch is ready.” Yuuko called out.
 
“Naruto-kun lets go eat.”
 
“Okay, Hinata-chan.” Both Hinata and Naruto headed to the kitchen/dinning room.
 
“What smells so good?” Naruto asked as he inhaled the sweet aroma.
 
“Ramen.” Yuuko simply said as she place three bowls of ramen on the table.
 
“RAMEN!” Naruto yelled as he run to Yuuko and hugged her tightly. “Thank you for making ramen this is my favorite.” He added.
 
“Uhm… Naruto I-I ca-can't breath,” She said as she tries to inhaled oxygen. `This kid sure does love ramen.' She thought.
 
“Sorry!” He apologized as he removed his grip from Yuuko. Hinata just giggled at what happen.
 
“Now please sit so we could eat. And sorry if it doesn't taste good it's my first time to cook ramen and this is also the first time I'm gonna eat ramen.” She said as she sat down.
 
Naruto took his chopstick and started to eat his ramen. “Well, it's very good. Don't you think so Hinata-chan?” He asked as he took another slurp of the ramen.
 
Hinata then took her chopsticks and started to eat. “Naruto-kun is right. This is good.” She said as she continued to eat.
 
“Okay thanks. Let's eat.” She grabbed her chopsticks and starts to eat. “It is good.”
 
“Yuuko-san may I ask did you built this house?” Hinata asked as she finished her ramen.
 
“Please call me Yuuko-neechan so that I'm like your sister. I've miss my brother so much so you both can be my brother and sister. And no I didn't build this house a just fix it a little bit.” She said. “I believe it was a ninja's hideout.” She added.
 
Yuuko and Naruto had just finished their ramen. They put the bowls in the sink and headed in the living room.
 
“Since I'm training you, let's get to know each other. As you know my name is Hazaki Yuuko and I'm the half sister of Kyuubi. I'm eighteen and I'm turning nineteen in September 17. I love to cook and train.” She stated. “Now you Naruto.”
 
“I'm Uzumaki Naruto. I'm six and turning seven in October 10. I love ramen.”
 
“Now you Hinata.”
 
“I'm Hyuuga Hinata. I'm also six and turning seven in December 27. I love Naruto-kun's company.” She said making Naruto's cheeks pink. “I love your company too, Hinata-chan.” He said with a huge grin on his face now making Hinata blush.
 
`I think they make a cute couple when they grow up. Let's see what will happen.' Yuuko thought.
 
“Let's start training again. Now we will do chakra control.” She declared. “Anyone of you have had training on charka control?” She asked.
 
“I have trained with Kyuubi-sensei about that. He made me climb the wall.” Naruto explained.
 
She turned to Hinata. “Okay. How about you Hinata?”
 
“Well, father taught me a little about chakra control.” She said.
 
“Okay Hinata will start with you.” She said as they walk to a near by tree. The tree was 50 feet tall. (A/N: Just imagine that the cave is really big) “Gather some chakra on your feet and climb the tree.” Yuuko explained.
 
Hinata gather some on her feet and started to run to the tree and climb it. But Hinata slipped and fell.
 
“HINATA-CHAN” Naruto yelled. He gathered chakra on his feet and run towards the tree and fortunately caught her.
 
“Hinata-chan, are you okay?” He asked holding Hinata in his arms.
 
“I'm alright Naruto-kun.” Naruto was still holding her. “Naruto-kun, you could put me down now.” Hinata said blushing.
 
“Sorry.” He said as he scratched his head and was also blushing.
 
Yuuko ran to where they were. “Are you okay Hinata?” She asked.
 
“I'm okay Yuuko-neechan. I just slipped.” She said. “I could try again.”
 
After her third try, she had climbed the 50 feet tree. When she reached the top she sat on the branch.
 
“Yay, Hinata-chan you did it. Jump down, don't worry I'll catch you.” Naruto said extending his arms signaling her that it is okay.
 
“Okay.” With that Hinata jump from the tree branch and Naruto caught her. “Thank you, Naruto-kun.” She said getting down from Naruto's arms.
 
`She has good chakra control for her age. Maybe this will be easy.' Yuuko thought. “Now you Naruto.” She said.
 
“Okay.” Naruto started gather charka on his feet and started running towards the tree. Remembering what he did with his training with Kyuubi he had climbed the tree with little mistakes and reached the top. He sat on a branch where Hinata sat.
 
“Okay Naruto come down here. I'm gonna teach you henge no jutsu.” Naruto jumped down off the branch and landed on his feet.
 
“Henge no jutsu is a form of genjutsu. Genjutsu is an illusion technique. When you use henge no jutsu you transform yourselves into different forms. Like this.” She said and had transformed into Kyuuchi.
 
“Wow!” Both Hinata and Naruto were amazed. Then Yuuko turned back into herself.
 
“Now both of you try.” Hinata and Naruto did what Yuuko did and tried to transform into Kyuuchi but failed well Naruto failed. Hinata transformed perfectly into Kyuuchi while Naruto turned into a version of Kyuuchi but his face was disarranged. (A/N: Just imagined a mutant dog's face.) After a few seconds they returned back.
 
“Hinata you did a good job.” She said then turning to Naruto. “But Naruto you need a little more practice. That looks very funny.” Trying to hold back her laughter.
 
“Yuuko-neechan I'll try again.” He did it again but there was little change. He tried and tried until his tenth try he finally got the perfect version of Kyuuchi.
 
“Now that Naruto got that done. Now go to the logs over there and do 100 kicks and punches. And 50 laps around the house while I clean your room.” She said turning and heading to the house.
 
“Hinata-chan have you did this before?” Naruto turned to Hinata.
 
“Kinda Naruto-kun.”
 
“Okay let's get started.” Both of them walked to the logs and started to punch the log. After the punches they began to kicked the logs and after that they started to run around the house after they finished they were very tired. They sat and they took a rest.
 
“At least we did it, Hinata-chan.” He said panting.
 
“Yeah, Naruto-kun.” She was also was breathing heavily. Then Yuuko approach them. “I see that both of you are pretty tired. Let's eat dinner so both of you could sleep.”
 
After they ate their dinner Yuuko lead them to the bathroom. “Hinata you bathe in here and Naruto will bathe on the other bathroom and after your finish go to the living room.” Yuuko handed Hinata some clothes to sleep in and Hinata proceeded to the bathroom. “Naruto follow me.” Naruto followed Yuuko to the other bathroom.
 
“Here are some clothes. After your finish go to the living room so I can show you your room.” With that Naruto entered the bathroom and Yuuko went to the living room.
 
After some minutes Naruto and Hinata finished their baths and went to the living room. Hinata and Naruto were dressed in a large t-shirt and shorts. When they arrived in the room they saw Yuuko playing with Kyuuchi.
 
“Yuuko-neechan where do we sleep?” Hinata asked.
 
“Oh there you are. Follow me.” She stood up and went to the room five doors away from the living room. “There are two futons in here. You'll share be the room. I'm just in the room across you. Okay now go to sleep. Goodnight.”
 
Hinata and Naruto said their goodnights to Yuuko and went to the futons.
 
“Goodnight, Naruto-kun.”
 
“Goodnight too, Hinata-chan.”
 
Both of them drifted to sleep tired from their training.