Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Stuck on You ❯ She's going be staying where? ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Team Gai jumped over the roof tops and verandas of Konoha village hurriedly searching for Yuki. But the problem was where would she be. The girl had appeared five days ago but still they didn't know much about her, except the fact Neji and Tenten a little more about her.

"Where could she be?" Gai asked both Neji and Tenten.

"Well actually were not sure" Tenten said a little embarassed.

"Me and Tenten have known her for maybe a day or two longer than you two but that doesn't change the fact that we don't know much about her except her background, some of her likes and dilikes, or her habits but thats it" Neji answered back.

"Go on Neji and Tenten tell us it might help" Lee said while following behind.

"Lets see she likes food shopping, spending time alone in the forest behind our house, dozing off anywhere, uh lets see..." Neji said trying to think of more.

"likes practicing with her swords, likes looking in pawn shops and weaponry shops at swords, uses alot of water and ice techiques,...dislikes the hot heat in the village, she sometimes stops and watches sword fights." Tenten cut off Neji.

"People are after her, she trys to find a job or money opportunities to earn money since her family died six years ago in the villages she travels to. But lately I've been watching from my window, and find her working on her genjutsu techiques changing her appearrance like transforming into a boy around 16 dressed in black with spiked silver hair with thin streaks of black near the roots of her hair, black eyes, and around 5'6ft." Neji continued after Tenten.

"So where should we start looking for her?" Lee asked Gai.

"Well if people are after her it's possible that's she disguised as a boy like Neji said but it seems like she is mostly interested in swords and her greatest concern is earning money to live off on. I've heard this week there was going to be a sword fighting tornament today maybe she went to it, the prize is 1 million dollars if you win." Gai answered back.

"So where is it?" Tenten asked.

"Just follow me it'll be easier" Gai said and jumped ahead of the rest while the others followed along.

Up ahead of them stood a open space surrounded by forest at the border of the village, as they got closer they noticed a crowd a distance away surrounding two people probably against each other. They walked in front of the crowd to get a better look of the two people battling. One was a man in his early twenties with dark blue hair and red/brown eyes while the other was the a boy that stood just like what Neji described as one of Yuki's genjutsu techique.

"Is that her?" Tenten whispered into his ear as her and the rest of the team noticed that all the people surrounding them were men and boys.

"Byakugan" Neji said and activated his special silver eyes the sides of face formed veins that bulged, he examined the boy in front him and saw that it was really Yuki with a illusion covering her.

"Yeah it is" Neji replied back.

"What should we do?, we can't possibly interfere with this battle? So what now?" Tenten whispered to the team.

"I think it's best if we wait until it's over and then we'll just bring her back to the village." Lee answered back.

"I guess that's the best for now, though she looks pretty wore out and tired." Gai said to the rest of the team.

Yuki staggered a little from the blood loss from the wounds inflicted by the swordmaster Suoh around her sides again and arm her black shirt slashed and cut. While Suoh had been barely scratched or cut beside for one long cut from his right shoulder diagonally to his left side. Both stood a distance away from each other pacing side to side planning the next attack.

"Damn you Suoh" Yuki said bitterly it was loud enough for the crowd to hear.

"Heh so this is the full extent of Naginata's child?, I expected more from you" Suoh said in a mocking voice.

"Shut up" Yuki said and finally snapped and ran towards him, her father's swords the Last Hope and Last Destiny were now covered with jagged ice chunks and swung at him. He blocked the first swing but he couldn't block the second since he had both hands on his sword trying to stop Yuki pushing the blade further down his own. Yuki swung the her second sword at his side and slid it down quickly causing the jagged ice edges scrape against his side and tearing his white haori shirt with big visible blotches of blood seeping through with torn up skin.

"eeeeehuf" Suoh let out a loud sigh as the pain ran down him.

"huh that's strange I half expected you to yelp in pain" Yuki said her voice sneered, and kicked him in the shin and he fell forward on his knees.

"Are we done yet? Or do you want me continue?" She asked and raised a brow.

"hm I'll have to say of all this afternoon you've been more of a challenge than the rest of these guys." He replied having a difficulty getting up from ground, the pain inflicted bothered him.

"I guess your the winner then, but I'm going to fork over the prize until you work for it, since you did sneak in to this tornament" he added.

"Fine ok I accept" Yuki answered knowing he probably had a twist to the agreement.

He got up slowly and began to speak to the crowd.

"It looks like we got a winner, Tahakashi, Kokorozashi. The only person able to meet my standards of a good rival, the rest of you are dismissed" he said loudly to the crowd.

"What?" people in the back answered.

"Here" Suoh gave Yuki a folded packet of paper.

"Fill this out and come to the address on it" he also added and at that he turned and left staggering towards the forest. Yuki began to walk back to the village with the paper in hand, but was shortly caught up with team Gai.

"Hm so you found me?" Yuki said lazily.

"You shouldn't be sneaking out to a tornament by yourself, if you were recovering, now look at youself your all cut and scratched up again" Tenten said nagging Yuki as if she were a mother.

"Why didn't you tell anyone about this?" Neji asked.

"What would be the point of telling you for, you would have probably stopped me from going anyways" Yuki said tiredly.

"True I probably would have but still I would have known where you were all this time, you made me worry the whole time." Neji answered back.

"uh Yes what you did today was irresponsible" Gai said also contining the nagging.

"Yes, Yes I know" Yuki answered back getting a little irritated by this nagging.

"Then why did you do it?" Lee asked her.

"I needed the money for myself, anyways I can't be living off the Hyuuga's or keep on taking their hospitality for granted. Besides it looks like my luck is finally turning around for once maybe" Yuki answered back to Lee.


Later that day

Both Neji and Yuki were walking back home (well the Hyuuga home that is).

"So you won the tornament right?" Neji asked.

""Yes I did" Yuki answered weakly and yawned.

"Then where is the money prize?" He asked just remembering there was a 1 million dollar prize given to the winner.

"Well um actually I'm going to half the prize and have to work for him to get the money" Yuki said.

"Why?" Neji asked again.

"Well if you didn't notice the tornament was only open to guys, and apparently that person I was fighting held it and saw right through my disguise that afternoon so I only get half. Plus he probably doesn't feel like handing it over to a girl and plus he probably has some twisted trick plan for me when he found out who I was. It looks like he gave me some papers to fill out to confirm my agreement with him." Yuki answered back flipping through the papers.

"And your really going to through with it?" Neji said.

"Yes I have to" Yuki said and sighed.

Both of them walked through the front door and split up going their own ways. Yuki headed towards her room, while Neji headed upstairs to his own. But on the way upstairs he ran into Hiashi.

"Neji" Hiashi said.

"Hm what is it Hiashi sir?" Neji replied tirely and yawned.

"Well I'm sorry I have to do this but Yuki needs to move upstairs to your room since guests are going to be staying for a while and so they'll have to stay downstairs in the guest rooms. Your room is the most spacious compared to Hinata's and Hinabi's whoose rooms are tiny and clutter. So you'll have to have to tell Yuki to move upstairs right now" Hiashi explained.

Neji stood there for a moment as Hiashi continued up the staircase. He was still tired and it took him a while to process out what Hiashi had said to him. His face turned pale then a shade of light pink.

"Is she going really stay upstairs in his room?" Neji thought to himself. He never had anyone go into his room besides Hiashi coming in once and a while if something came up. But a girl staying in the same room as his? he thought to himself again. "Well there's not much I can do about it" he thought again and walked back down the stairs to Yuki's room. He opened her door slowly and peeked into the room, she was sleeping on her futon apparently. Quietly he walked over to her and kneeled down shaking her awake.

"Hm what is it Neji?" Yuki said opening her eyes.

"Common get up, your going to have to move upstair into my room right now" Neji told her.

"I have to what?" Yuki asked now wide eyed and suprised.

"Yes you heard me, it's Hiashi's order, so common on lets bring your stuff upstair now" Neji said again.

"Ok ok" Yuki replied yawning and got up picking up her pictures, knapsack, swords, and her blanket and pillow while Neji went to her closet and fixed up her folded clothes. The walked up the flight of stairs into Neji's room. As Yuki followed in she looked around at her new surroundings. The room was large and spacious that was painted light blue, Neji bed was covered with dark blue covers by the window facing the forest with a night table to the left side. There was a closet on the right of the room.

"Where do you want me to put these?" Yuki asked.

"Over by that open space to the left by my bed" he pointed and also placed her clothes there too.

"I'll be right back" Neji said leaving the romm then momentarily came back dragging in a folded up futon into the room and unfolded it by her stuff. He then laid on his stomach on his bed reading a book facing the end of the bed, while Yuki sat down on the floor opening up the packet of papers she had to fill out. Every now and then Neji looked up and read the information she wrote. Like her name, date of birth, village, job exerience, and more background information on her.
But slowly his eyes closed and soon enough he was curled up on the bed with the book by his side. Yuki smiled silently at him as she turned and notice the sleeping Hyuuga behind her. She got up quietly and went to her pile of belongings and picked up her long black coat and carefully placed it over making sure she didn't wake him up and left closing the door behind her.













< br>