Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sucked Into the Naruto World ❯ Chapter 7

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 7
The two groups crowded around the machine as the scores popped up. The screen read as following:
Team 1
Shikamaru: 85
Gaara: 95
Kakashi: 90
Hinata: 90
Choji: 75
Lee: 95
Nicole: 100
Ryan: 100
Kristin: 100
Total: 820
 
Team 2
Tenten: 90
Ino: 85
Sakura: 85
Sasuke: 100
Kiba and Akamaru: 85
Naruto: 75
Anko: 90
Alanna: 100
Neji: 100
Total: 810
 
“We win!” Kristin's team yelled in celebration. Kristin held out her hand to Neji. “We won fair and square, so now I get the fragment.” Neji handed her the fragment reluctantly. “Congratulations, I wish you luck in finding the remaining pieces.” Kristin smiled and nodded. “Thanks, that's really sweet of …” but she was cut off by Neji pushing her down, programming `Dancing Queen' into the machine, and doing his special dance. (The dance he does on the `Musical Fun with Naruto' Amv on Saiyanisland.com.) Kristin laughed as Lee helped her up.
Suddenly, Ryan's stomach growled again. “Oh yeah, we came here to eat, didn't we?” Nicole said as she came out of her Garaa-induced coma. The four of them (Nicole, Ryan, Kristin, and Lee) found an empty table and sat down. A minute later, a waiter dressed as Gai-sensei came to hand them menus. But when he got a good look at them, he gasped. “Oh, aren't you four of the kids who entertained everyone just now with your little contest?” They nodded. The waiter smiled. “Well, the boss said that everyone who participated in that receives a free meal. Because you all were so entertaining, more costumers came than we've ever had at one time. So, order what ever you all want.” The four ninjas beamed as they ordered some drinks. The waiter then left to get them.
Lee watched the waiter go and looked back at the siblings. “Well, that was unexpected. But I could've gotten free meals, anyway. Since Gai-sensei owns this place, he allows me, Neji, and Tenten to eat free, even with friends. The siblings nodded as they turned their attention to the menus. A few seconds later, the siblings each gave Lee a strange stare. “Lee, what's up with these freaky menus?” Kristin asked. Lee looked confused as he picked up his own menu. “What do you mean?” Ryan frowned at him. “Come on, like you don't know. She means the stuff on the menus. Like Gai's Mystery Meat Surprise, Bushy Brow Brownies, Leg-warmer Lasagna. WTF!” Lee laughed as he set down his menu. “But those are some of the best things to get.”
The siblings stared at him in disbelief. In the end, Kristin and Nicole ordered normal-sounding ramen, Lee ordered a salad, and Ryan ordered 12 milkshakes. Kristin frowned at her brother. “Ryan, stop ordering so many milkshakes and get some real food!” Ryan shrugged. “I did it in that Mexican restaurant in Florida, and I'm gonna do it again here.” His older sister sighed as she began to eat her ramen. Nicole gave Lee a strange look as he began to eat his salad. “Hey Lee, how come you only ordered a salad? Your food is free, ya know.” Lee smiled. “Well, I have to keep up my manly figure.” The siblings laughed as they got back to eating.