Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ That Fat Head! ❯ An Annoying Dobe ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

That Fat Head!
Chapter 1:An Annoying Dobe
 
Hyuuga Hanabi never thought that someone could be that annoying…
 
AN: Okay, the time line in this fic is when Naruto had beaten all of his enemies. It's peace, babe! But this fic isn't starring Naruto. It's about Konohamaru, and Hanabi. (Hell, this couple stuck on my mind when I'm about to finish The Affair). They ages are about 13. Please enjoy!
 
Hyuuga Hanabi walked alone, heading to the Hyuuga compound. It has passed noon, and the Ninjya Academy has already over for today. So she decided to go home, because she couldn't wait to see her Oneesama. Some of her classmates were still on the nearby park. Konohamaru and his friends, Udon, and Moegi were still goofing around, while Mia and her gank were gossiping on the corner of the park. Hanabi could feel that they were talking about her. Hanabi remembered that Sakura-neesan ever said to her Oneesama that Mia was as annoying as her older sister, Ami.
“Are you heading home, Hanabi?” Mia and her gank already approached her. Her voice tone was as annoying as most times.
Hanabi glanced for some moments, and then she nodded.
“Yeah, I'm going home. Now would you scram? You're on my way,” said Hanabi nonchalantly.
“I wonder why you wanted to go home as fast as this, Hanabi?” asked Mia, she didn't move from in front of Hanabi, instead she walked closer to her. Hanabi could smell the perfume she used. Stink. Maybe she had a bottle for a day.
“Ooh, Mia! I think she wanted to meet her beloved Oneesama!” Kanashi, one of Mia's friend giggled, followed by the others.
“Oh yeah, you right! Her Oneesama might be so anxious if she didn't go home in time!” Mia mocked, her gank clapped their hands and laughing.
Hanabi gritted her teeth in anger. They were trying to test her patientness. `I must not lose control… I should not…'
`Go home quickly, little cry-baby! Your shy Hinata-neesama might be crying right-”
*Thump*
Mia's words stopped. One of her hair has been cut. She glanced behind her. A kunai stabbed on the ground. Hanabi has thrown it to shut her mouth.
“Never mentioned Hinata-neesama again with your dirty mouth,” Hanabi threatened.
The girls in front of Hanabi jerked.
“S- So… you're trying to ch- challenge me!?” Mia's voice trembled.
“It would be yes, if you keep talking like that,” said Hanabi. Her expression was blank, but the girls could feel deep hatred on her eyes' stare.
“N- No use! We are five, and you're alone!” Mia tried to regain control of her self, though her feet were still shaking.
“No problem, Mia-san. You know me, your classmate,” Hanabi demanded, her voice became deadlier. It's not a big problem to fight them. She was the best student in her class; facing even fifteen people at their level were no different as facing one.
“You bitch!” Mia has already taken her kunais, her action followed by her friends.
Hanabi raised one of her eyebrow. This fight would be so… boring.
“STOP THAT!” Konohamaru exclaimed. He has run of between Mia and Hanabi. His hands spread wide, covering Mia and her gank from Hanabi's sight. Udon and Moegi followed behind him.
“Get away, Konohamaru-san,” Hanabi demanded.
“No! If I scram, both of you will have a fight, which I know… what would it ended like,” said Konohamaru, looking straight to Hanabi's eyes.
Mia, who thought that Konohamaru was came to support her, laughed as if she had been chosen as the next Miss Universe. She pointed her index finger at Hanabi.
“You see, Konohamaru-chan! That bastard threw a kunai on me just now!” said Mia triumphantly.
“Shut up, Mia. I know the reason why Hanabi threw that kunai on you. If you keep mocking Hinata-neechan, the heir of Hyuuga clan, I suppose I should tell it to Naruto-niichan. Hyuuga is the most important clan in Konoha, y'knaw,” said Konohamaru.
“You! You always hide behind that Rokudaime shadow! You coward!” Mia mocked.
Konohamaru startled. Somehow, what Mia had said to him was true; he always threatened to report it to Naruto whenever he saw something bad.
“At least he had enough guts to stop this useless fight, Mia-san,” said Hanabi. She already stood beside Mia, her kunai stick on her neck.
“Stop that, Hanabi-chan!” Konohamaru took the kunai away from her hand.
“Give it back!” yelled Hanabi.
“No! Mia, get lost now! Quick!” Konohamaru shouted to Mia, who now was sweating in fear.
“Remember, it won't be easy next time, Hanabi!” cried Mia one last time before she and her gank ran away.
Hanabi had retreat her kunai back from Konohamaru, and put it on her waist pouch. A certain frown appeared on her face.
“Geez, no need to be that serious, Hanabi-chan! Mia is one of our friends!” Konohamaru shook his head.
“She is a friend of you, not me. For me, she is just a pathetic classmate, same as you,” Hanabi pressed her words.
“W- What!?” Konohamaru jerked.
“Yeah, you are just like her. Like Mia-san have said, you always hiding behind Rokudaime. If you really a man, you should choose to protect me! Not threatening others that you would report it to Naruto-niisama!” said Hanabi, her voice rose.
Konohamaru blinked, unbelieving for what he had heard.
“So, Hanabi-chan… you want me to protect you…?” asked Konohamaru carefully, as if he was saying something that would never been happened.
“No, that's not right…” Hanabi turned her face to another place instead of looking at Konohamaru. Her cheeks were getting crimson.
“Really…? You want me to protect you…?” Konohamaru teased, a naughty grin appeared on his face.
“IT'S NOT THAT, YOU FAT HEAD!!!” Hanabi landed a punch of Konohamaru's head. A big bump appeared on his head the next moment.
“Ouch! That's hurt, Hanabi-chan!” Konohamaru rubbed his head.
“S-sorry, Konohamaru-san! I have lost my control! Let me help you!” Hanabi quickly approached him.
“Geez, why don't you act like Hinata-neechan? You need more grace and delicateness, Hanabi-chan!” Konohamaru smirked.
“IT'S NO TIME TO COMPARING, IDIOT!” Hanabi kicked Konohamaru on his leg, making him exclaimed another `ouch'.
“Hey, kicking is not helping, Hanabi-chan!” muffled Konohamaru between cry and giggle.
Hanabi gritted her teeth, and without talking anymore, Hanabi left a dumbfounded Konohamaru using a Ninjutsu.
***
TADAIMA!!!” Hanabi slammed the door behind her in angriness. She walked to Hinata's garden on the back of the compound, at time like this Hinata usually watered her plants.
Okaeri nasai, Hanabi-chan,” Hinata greeted Hanabi with a smile, but it had faded when she saw the frown on Hanabi's face.
“What's wrong, Hanabi-chan?” Hinata put the water spray on the ground and removed the gardening gloves she was wearing.
“THAT DOBE! HOW COULD HE BE THAT ANNOYING!?” Hanabi threw her bag on the floor, and thinking it as Konohamaru's face, she kicked it to the corner of the garden.
“Calm down, Hanabi-chan. Chichiue is having his nap right now.”
“Sorry,” Hanabi mumbled. She threw her self to the floor, and sat down.
“Tell me, what's wrong? You look so messy and tired. Walking between the academy and the compound couldn't make you like this,” Hinata had sat beside her sister, tidied her hair with her own hand.
“I used the Ninjutsu to transport to the compound, neesama,” explained Hanabi.
“You what? That jutsu is not for your level, Hanabi-chan! You would use too much chakra!” Hinata startled.
“But, Neesama! If I didn't, that fat head would follow me!” Hanabi doubted.
“Hanabi-chan, watch your mouth,” ordered Hinata, though Hanabi could swear that Hinata tried to press her giggle.
“Sorry, Neesama…” Hanabi grinned.
“Who is that `fat head', anyway?” asked Hinata.
“That Konohamaru-san. He tried to act like a hero, but in the end he always mentioned Rokudaime's name to threaten people,” explained Hanabi.
“Hmm? How?” Hinata raised an eyebrow.
Hanabi then explained all the things to her just now. How Mia mocked about Hinata, how Konohamaru tried to stop them, and how she ended it with a kick on Konohamaru's leg.
“What do you think, Neesama?” asked Hanabi as she finished her story.
“Well, I think Konohamaru-chan treat you like someone special,” said Hinata, who now was combing Hanabi's hair.
“Special what, Neesama? Special to be annoyed by him, you mean?” said Hanabi sarcastically.
“No, it's not that, Imouto. It's like… well, I couldn't explain it in words, but did you remember when you were sick and Konohamaru-chan came to see you?”
“Yes, but that time he was with Moegi-san and Udon-san!”
“That's because he was too embarrassed to come alone,” Hinata smiled.
“How did you know that, Neesama?” asked Hanabi, her forehead wrinkled.
“A good Shinobi is the one who could see the deepest from the deepest,” said Hinata.
“You lie, Neesama. You knew something, didn't you?”
“Actually it is yes, Hanabi-chan. I met Konohamaru-chan on my way home, and I saw him was pursuing Moegi-chan and Udon-chan to come with him,” Hinata patted her hand on Hanabi's head, she had put her hair into a tidy pony-tail.
Hanabi blushed.
“Only that couldn't give much prove, Hinata-neesama,” Hanabi dodged.
“Oh yeah, Hanabi-chan? How about the flower from them at that time that you keep in your room?” teased Hinata.
Hanabi's eyes widened, her cheeks getting redder.
“Y- YOU ENTERED MY ROOM!?”
“But, you didn't do a good job in drying the flower, Hanabi-chan. if you like, I'll teach you how to dries flower perfectly,” said Hinata, ignoring her sister's sudden anger.
“Take this, Neesama!” Hanabi slammed her body against Hinata, and tickled her waist.
“Hahaha! S- Stop th- that… Hanabi!” Hinata laughed uncontrollably on the floor.
“Hey, what's so noisy here?” someone appeared from behind the door.
“Neji-niisan!” Hanabi retreated her hands, and sat up, while Hinata was panting, lost her breath because of the tickle.
“Oh, you two are chatting again?” said Neji as he helped Hinata to sit up.
“Y- Yes, Neji-niisan,” replied Hinata as she gathered her breath.
“No, I'm going to take a bath right now, Hinata-neesama is all yours, Neji-niisan!” Hanabi cut Hinata's words, and ran headed to the door.
Hanabi stopped for a moment after she had opened the door.
“Oh yeah, one more thing Hinata-neesama. If you think you already know something about me, I know more about you,” demanded Hanabi, and then she vanished behind the door, her fast footsteps were echoed in the corridor.
“Did you say something to her, Hinata-chan?” asked Neji.
“I… I don't have any idea, Neji-kun,” Hinata shrugged.
***
AN: Reviews, please… no further chapter will be sent if there were less than 10 reviews ^~^…. Kidding guys… I'm not threatening but, being reviewed make me feel special, also it make me know that you like my fic… you know that how it feels when someone said something `nice' about your fics, righty? Also, I'd like to get some critics, as long as it don't hurt my heart… Nyah, see you next chapter!!!^~^