Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Cat That Came to Kill ❯ The Cat Naruto's view part II ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Naruto
 
A:N/ no ones has reviewed yet. So don't blame me if this chapter is not to your liking. That's what happens when you don't review. Well on with the story.
 
 
Naruto's story part II
 
Naruto awoke from his nightmare he dreamt he had lost his ramen when a demon trashed it all he walked to his bathroom and started to take a shower as he ended his shower he stepped out and he was suddenly blinded.
 
“Wha- is this a ninja attack I can't see what happened get off of me.”
 
He clawed at his face and felt something and immediately felt dread his dream was real; there was a demon that trashed his beloved ramen and made him cry.
 
“Dammit that cat Sakura had me take care of whilst she and that bastard Sasuke went on a mission together.”
 
“What was it's name oh yeah `neo'.” (A:N/ I changed the name I didn't think that Jacky was a good name for a cat)
 
“What can I do I can't take care of this cat.” Naruto said as he held the little furie in his hands as he did with akamaru during the chunnin exam tournament.
 
“This cat is a little hellion hmm. Kakashi-sensei should be back from his solo mission today so I'll go see if he can take care of `neo' or if he can at least give me some advice.”
 
Time skip to Kakashi house
 
At kakashi's house
 
Kakashi is in his kitchen cooking bacon.
 
“Sensei can you help me.”
 
“What's up young blood?” Kakashi said in a particularly high voice
 
“Why are you talking like that?”
 
“Like what?”
 
“Never mind, hey hey can you take care of Sakura's cat or could you at least give me advice”
 
“I can't take care of the cat but I'd be delighted to give you some advice.”
 
“Swine” asked Kakashi offering him some bacon.
 
“No thanks”
 
“Well in my travels as a ninja I learned many things such as, if you hurt a man in time his wounds will heal, and if you steal from a man you can replace what you stole.”
 
What does that have to do with the situation?”
 
“ Also always pass in the green never in between”
 
TIME SKIP OF 4 HOURS
 
“-Muhammad Ali floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee”
 
“Who's he how's this all relevant to my problem, I'm outta here,” Naruto announced.
 
As he ran away from Kakashi house Kakashi yelled after him “knick knack patty whack give a dog a bone my bacons smelling fine.”
 
 
~Fin~
 
 
A:N/ that last scene may seem familiar to some and I shouldn't need to explain but if you don't know I'll tell you in the next chapter but only if you review see what I'm forced to do without reviews *sob* why? Why have you betrayed me? *Looks into nothing*
 
KAHN!! KAHN!!!