Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Cat That Came to Kill ❯ Naruto's view part 2+1=3 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Naruto's View part 2+1
 
Naruto walked through the town depressed at what waited for him at home. He seriously needed help, but he didn't know anyone who could help him he would have asked Iruka sensei but he wouldn't let him inside the house and was also acting just generally weird like Kakashi he had said quote “Naruto you can't come in I'm.. uh polishing frogs.”
 
 
(What Iruka had really been doing was praying at a shrine erected in the form of naruto and he had been staring at it with his shiny pet frog no one knew about named Wally.)
 
Naruto thought he could get advice from one of Sakura's friends but the only two he was familiar with was Ino and Hinata. But the thing was Ino had a dog and he had an idea what she would be teaching it.
 
 
(What Ino teaches the dog to do is to bite the crotch of any man that it sees except for her teammates Shikamaru and Choji, she introduced their smell by having it sniff Choji's potato chips and Shikamaru's pillow which she acquired while he slept after knocking him out and doing stuff to him that is not suitable for this fic's current rating)
 
So he was left to seek Hinata's advice. As he made his way to her house he sensed some one behind him he turned around to only see a flash of gray disappear behind a trashcan he went to investigate.
 
 
When he looked behind the trash can he saw Hinata “HEY HINATA WHAT'CHA DOING BEHIND HERE!!!!”?
 
“Uh uh I was um following you to see where you were going.”
 
“Hmmm okay hey, hey I need your help can you come with me back to my apartment?”
 
Hinata blushed “okay”
 
*As they are walking*
 
“Uh naruto uh what do you want me to uh come back to um your apartment for um.”
 
“Well I need your help to take care of Sakura's cat” *Hinata looks down at Sakura's name* “Cause you see this cat is like unholy it's like entirely in red with an unusual mane and on one of it's legs it has a XIII on it in black (A: N/ yes, it's red XIII from FF7a smaller cat version of him cute very cute and I deleted the other files of this story so I don't know if I described the cat earlier.)
 
“Oh well I don't know much about cats but.. Wait is that the cat right there!”
 
And there it was sitting right by a stand it walked over to them
 
“Hey what the hell are you doing here?”
 
I am here to kill the Hokage.” The cat said in a raspy growling voice.
 
Naruto jumped back scared and so did Hinata
 
Out of my way weakling”
 
Naruto snapped he started to grit his teeth and said back “what the hell did you just call me you piece of crap.”
 
Weakling someone who could never stand up to me so move”
 
Naruto let at him with the power of the fox demon which was unleashed unexpectedly especially at such a small insult.
 
The cat easily dodged him and ran of to who knows where.
 
Naruto crashed into the stand the cat was at earlier and it blew to smithereens
 
Time skip 3 minutes
 
Naruto awoke in a daze as he got up he noticed that he was lying on a pile of rubble as he looked around he saw a sign that said `Ichikaru ramen shop' Naruto went rigid.
 
Someone got up from the rubble it was the owner of the store he looked around and saw naruto and knew instantly that it was all naruto who had destroyed his precious shop and as much as it pained him to do it he declared “Naruto Uzamaki you are banned from my shop FOREVER!!!”
 
 
~FIN~
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
A:N/ okay how was that better I hope but I can only know if you review. Also once again and for the first time I don't own Naruto or Red XIII from final fantasy 7
Note to Shadow Kairi if you read this your really close to the plot line so shhh.