Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Cat That Came to Kill ❯ Naruto epilogue ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Naruto epilog part 2 x 2
 
 
 
 
“Wow! That sure was a crazy week eh? Hinata.” Naruto said.
 
“Sure was” Hinata answered
 
“Who would have known Ino's dog was a…”
 
“Yeah that was just unexpected”
 
“Oh and poor Neji that was so brave of him to do that for Tenten even though it was fruitless.” Hinata added
 
“Well its time for your medicine now that I'm here you have to take it.” Hinata informed
“If you're good I'll add something special to your ramen.”
 
“Aww.. But I hate swallowing that medicine it tastes so gross!!”
 
“Naruto those aren't suppose to be taken by mouth they're suppositories.”
 
“? Huh what's that mean?” Naruto asked quizzically
 
“It means that you take it up the butt.”
 
“Ah that's gross what wha aaaauuuuggggghhhhh!!!!!!!”
 
“I ate those.”
 
“Oh well now you know how to take.. And maybe I can help”
 
*Hinata giggles, Naruto grins*
 
And Naruto and Hinata lived happily ever after until Hinata died after killing naruto when Sasuke held a cult meeting in which they all committed suicide by eating toxic brownies. She fed him the brownie newly wed style and the entire rookie nine died that faithful day in 1960 London.
 
 
A:N/ that's the epilogue for Naruto next is a story of Neji and Tenten which will pop up every now and then. All though the next story is Shikamaru and Ino's story. Boy will Shikamaru will get lucky. Also I don't know if you take that certain kinda pill up the whatsis.