Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Dance of The Chuunin ❯ Chapter 11

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Dance of The Chuunin

By: AlwaysHiei

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Chapter- 11

As we continue with the story, we come upon Sasuke (Naruto) and Hinata (Sakura) campaigning.

But, not for long! For, here comes Asuma and Kurenai.

"Hey..." Asuma mumbled.

"Hi, kids!" Kurenai said enthusiastically.

"Hiya, Kurenai-Sensei!!" Sasuke (Naruto) replied, with fake excitement.

"Hello, Kurenai-Sensei." Hinata (Sakura) greeted.

"Hey!! Kurenai, Asuma!!" Anko called, popping up out of nowhere.

"Yo." Kakashi said, popping up as well.

"I take it you two entered the contest, too..." Asuma said in a bored tone.

"Yup! And, we're gonna win!!" Anko replied. "So, you four should back out now!!"

"Not a chance, Anko!!" Kurenai defended. "Asuma and I are winning this thing!"

"Tch. Yeah right!!" Ino called out. "NEJI and I are going to win!!"

"I don't think so!!" Kiba yelled from a few feet away.

"Ino, don't run off like that next time." Neji said frusteratedly.

"Yeah, Kiba! That was rude of you to leave me there, too!!" Tenten agreed.

"Excuse me, but, I overheard you all saying you were gonna win, and, I'd like to correct you on that; SHIKAMARU AND I ARE GONNA WIN!!" Temari screeched the last part.
Meanwhile, Naruto (Sasuke) and Sakura (Naruto) were standing on the other side of the mass of couples before them as Sasuke and Hinata were.

"Oh, shutup Temari!!" Ino screamed back. "NEJI AND I WILL WIN!!!"

"Why don't YOU shutup, BLONDIE??!!" Anko yelled. "KAKASHI AND I WILL DEFEAT YOU AALLL!!"

"Whatever, Anko. I'm definite Asuma and I will come out victorious." Kurenai said confindently.

"Well, Kiba and I are a great couple too!!" Tenten put in her two cents. "At least, better than all of you guys."

"WHAT??!!"

As the girls argued, the guys were having a small disagreement of their own.

"Other than Ino and I, the runner up couple would have to be Tenten and Kiba." Neji insisted.

"Yeah right..." Shikamaru replied. "After Temari and I, it'd be Asuma and Kurenai..." 'Man... how lame. Temari's forcing me to waste my energy supporting us... And sensei better give me a break next time we train for supporting him...' Shikamaru thought.

"You're only saying the last part because he's your sensei." Kakashi noted. "Besides, after Anko and I, it would be Neji and Ino."

"No way, man. It's first Kurenai and I, then you and Anko." Asuma explained.

Suddenly, all the girls got into a huge fistfight (not including Sakura and Hinata).

Noone could really see what was going on inside, all that was visible was a giant puff of smoke.

And, for some reason the guys joined in too. (Including Sasuke and Naruto)

'Why did Naruto jump into that fight?!' Hinata thought franticly.

"What the--? Why is Sasuke fighting for no reason?" Sakura thought, confused.

Inside the fight, Naruto (Sasuke) just had his contacts ripped out.

"Oh no! Everyone's going to know!! After I've done so well at keeping my true identity a secret!!" Sasuke thought angrily.

"What are you talking about?!! Everyone knows your Sasuke!! You were actually trying to trick us!?" Neji yelled at him, while punching Kiba and getting his hair pulled by Ino, whom Tenten was attacking furiously, yelling, "You're attacking your BOYFRIEND!!" And, the occasional "You don't deserve Neji's love!!"

"NEJI!! Quit punching me!!" Kiba screeched. "Why are you attacking me, anyways??! What'd I do to you?!"

"You took Tenten!! My whole plan was ruined, and I was stuck with this fangir, Ino!! Tenten was supposed to fall for me, due to jealousy; NOT YOU!!" Neji replied.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST ASK HER OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE, IDIOT!!" Kiba yelled back.

"BECAUSE SHE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU, MORON!!" Neji yelled back.

"You're the moron! SHE'S HAD A CRUSH ON YOU, THIS entire TIME!!!" Kiba screaming, slapping Neji.

"Huh...? So, even though you love her, you're willing to give her up for me?" Neji asked, still relentlessly punching Kiba.

"I don't love her!! She's my friend, and that's all!" Kiba said.

"Then why did YOU agree to go out with her?!" Neji asked, suspiciously.

"You haven't noticed yet?" Kiba asked back.

"Apparently not." Neji replied.

"Oh, man... It's because I... I..." Kiba began nervously. "I LOVE INO!!!"

"...No way." Neji said, shaking his head, still punching Kiba.

"Yes way." Kiba replied, continuously slapping Neji.

"Liar." Neji replied.

"Nope. I really do love her." Kiba explained.

"Nuh-uh. No sane man in the world could seriously love... that." Neji explained, using his free hand to point at Ino, the other one still punching Kiba.

"I know, it's hard to believe, but, It's true." Kiba affirmed.

"Promise?" Neji asked.

"Cross my heart." Kiba promised.

"...PINKY promise." Neji insisted, so they used their free hands to pinky promise.

Afterwards, Neji said, "Allright, then. I believe you. So, if you want her, take her."

"WHAT?!!" Ino suddenly screeched. "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME, NEJI!!"

"Nope! He loves ME, sucker!!" Tenten answered, punching Ino once more, before running over to Neji, who punched Kiba once more, before leaving the "Couples Bubble" with his new girlfriend.

"Ino! Since Neji dumped you, will you go out with me? We could win the contest together." Kiba offered.

"Ummm.... I DID love Neji, but... Okay!!" Ino agreed, running out of the bubble with Kiba.

"That was... weird." Sasuke (Naruto) remarked, as he put his contacts back in.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks for reading this!! Please, review!!

I was planning on writing more, but, there's not enough time right now. Sorry!!

I'll do my best to update soon, depending upon how many reivews I receive.

So, review!!

Seeya,
AlwaysHiei