Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Dance of The Chuunin ❯ Chapter 13

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Dance of The Chuunin

By: AlwaysHiei

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Chapter- 13

As we rejoin our main characters at the dance, we find Naruto still in the couples fight.

'Jeeze!! This is INSANE!!' Naruto though, as he rapidly dodged punch after punch, kick after kick, and listened to the swearing, yelling, screeching, screaming in fury, screaming in pain, and general chaotic noises within the fight.

"RAUGH!!" Naruto (Sasuke) suddenly heard, turning towards the voice, only to find Asuma ready to attack him.

"WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME?!!" Naruto (Sasuke) screamed in shock.

"Hmmm... No idea, but, it doesn't really matter, right? I mean, this entire thing is pretty insane already. May as well add to it by attacking with no reason." Asuma explained, shrugging, before getting ready to continue his attack.

"What?! B-But I'm way younger than you, and, If the hokage realizes you're involved in this, and that you actually attacked someone, you'll get in huge trouble!!"

"How could she get me in trouble, when she just joined this thing as well?" Asuma asked. "And, she's attacking Temari, who's also younger than her."

'What the?!! Everyone's gone insane!! EVEN THE HOKAGE!!' Naruto (Sasuke) thought in shock. Suddenly, Asuma punched him in the face, throwing him out of the fight, and right in front of Sasuke (Naruto).

"Huh?" They both said in unision confused.

'I didn't know there was someone else in the village with Black/blond hair in the same style as mine is, or someone else with black/blue eyes, as dark/light as mine mine!' they both also thought in unision.

"Um...Hi." Sasuke (Naruto) said, he was going to attempt to act like Naruto did.

"Um...Hn." Naruto (Sasuke) replied, trying to act like Sasuke did all the time.

"What's your name?" Sasuke and Naruto both asked.

They both replied, "Sasuke/Naruto."

'Sasuke...? But I'm the only real Sasuke in the village... I thought...' Sasuke (Naruto) thought, surprised.

'Naruto...But I thought I was the only Naruto here....' Naruto (Sasuke) thought, confused.

"I have to go!!" They both suddenly said, before rushing in different directions.

'That was weird!!'

With Hinata (Sakura)

'I'm bored...' Hinata thought for hundreth time.'Oh, yeah! Almost slipped my mind!'Suddenly, she started singing.

"Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday, dear AlwaysHiei!!

Happy Birthday to you!"

With Sakura (Hinata)

'Ah I almost forgot!!' She thought, before singing.

"Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday dear AlwaysHiei!!

Happy birthday to you!!"

With Naruto (Sasuke)

As he ran on to find 'Hinata', he began singing "Happy Birthday (To AlwaysHiei!)"

Sasuke (Naruto) was singing it as well. As was everyone in the couples fight, everyone eating at the food stands, anyone singing karaoke, anyone who was dancing, and even some people not in the dance.

Sadly, it ended up sounding pretty cruddy. For the people in Konoha, good singers were few and far between. Oh well. They still all tried.

After that song was over, they began singing, Ember from 'Danny Phantom' episode, 'Fanning the Flames', "Remember" they just changed the lyrics a bit.

"Ohhh!!

It was, it was October!!

Wind blows, the dead leaves falls,

To you, we did surrender,

Six days, you didn't update!"

"Your life goes on without us.

Our lives, a losing game,

But we should, we should not doubt her,

We will remember her name!!"

"Oh AlwaysHiei, you will remember!!

AlwaysHiei, one thing remains!

Oh, AlwaysHiei, so obsessed with fanfictions!

You will remember her name!!"

"Your heart, your heart abandoned,

Your wall, now perished,

Like bad dreams in cold December,

Nothing but ashes remain.."

"Oh AlwaysHiei, you will remember!!

AlwaysHiei, one thing remains!

Oh, AlwaysHiei, so obsessed with fanfictions!

You will remember her name!!"

"Oh AlwaysHiei, you will remember!!

AlwaysHiei, one thing remains!

Oh, AlwaysHiei, so obsessed with fanfictions!

You will remember her name!!"

After they finished, the story went on again.

After running a bit longer, Naruto (Sasuke) finally found Sakura (Hinata) again.

"Hinata." Naruto (Sasuke) greeted.

"Oh, h-hi Sasuke-Kun. A-are you finished f-fighting?" Sakura (Hinata) asked.

"Oh, yeah." Naruto (Sasuke) affirmed.

"Good, the c-contest will start s-soon, I-I think." Sakura (Hinata) explained.

"Then, we'd better prepare." Naruto (Sasuke) suggested.

TO BE CONTINUED.

So... this chapter was kinda pointless, but, I wrote it on honor of me and my birthday, which is today. My age will not be revealed, though.

Anyhoo, please review!! ^_^

Seeya,
AlwaysHiei