Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Dolphin and The Cherry Blossom ❯ Shatter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: This is a collection of IrukaSakura works dedicated to the C2 Community The Dolphin and the Cherry Blossom on fanfiction. net.  Please give me reviews, I worked hard on these.  I’ll update every 3 days until I run out of ideas, so please be kind.  Also check out Oneesan no Miroku Houshi’s fanfiction.  Her stuff kicks and she writes for this pairing.   Well, here you all go!     Drabble #1:  Shatter   By: Anna T.   Pairing: SakuIru   Genre: Angst/Romance/Psychological   Rating: PG   Warnings: Iruka POV and symbolism as well as dark themed.   Words: 225     I woke up from a dream.

I was all alone in a dark place, dead and cold and silent. All I could do was cling to myself, close the door, and forget.

I was dead.

I hated them for turning me into this, for killing me, for putting me in this prison. Then the hate began to subside and all that was left was nothingness. Bitter, bitter numbness and hollowness I couldn't control.

I was stuck there forever. It was no use to resist, to fight. No one could save me.

Not even you.

You were foolish to fight for me, foolish to think my tears were real, foolish to think that a girl like you could be my betrothed.

And then...

A splintering light fell into my dark cage, and you were there reaching out to me. They couldn't do anything. They couldn't stop you. I couldn't stop you.

You loved me, you loved me and gave away your everything, your body and soul and being to save me. Me, who was nothing. You, who were everything.

And I realized... This prison, this coffin, my death... I could get out again. You taught me to break free. To feel. To wake up.

And now that I'm awake, I'm coming to find you, wherever you are, and we will finally have what could have been.