Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Dolphin and The Cherry Blossom ❯ Wild Rose ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Another one? Damn skippy!
Drabble #2: Wild Rose
Author: Anna T.
Pairing: IruSaku
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance
Warning: Fluff, symbolism
Words: 177
They met at the school that night. Outside it was chilly, pavement slick with freezing rain, and his one live-in nurse had warned him to stay in. “Remember your condition,” She said, but wasn't getting paid enough to implement her advice.

Outside it was cold, pent up chilly air making the duo sweat like dew on freshly-watered roses. They slid against each other like slick soap, or courting fish, making love languorously, dreamily, breaking apart for intermission now and then like the night could prolong itself until the end of time. They couldn't stay apart for too long, though, irresistible in their fusion, like mercury droplets.

“Did you notice there weren't any pink roses in the rose garden?” Sakura looked up from where she was nestled against Iruka's chest, looking like a terribly little girl. “There's blue, and yellow, and even orange; but no pink.” She pouted, endearingly.

“You're the pink rose.” Iruka smiled down and petted Sakura's frigid tresses, crowning her face in uncultivated disarray. “You're the rarest rose of all. You grow in the wild.”