Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The five in the black ❯ Begin ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
New story first reader please tell me if its good enough to finish. 'Kay! I own nothing . KK.

' Words' = Thinking
" Words" = Singing


These links are for the songs in the story. If you listen to the songs first the story will lose the feel. So please, listen to the songs as they come. Thanks!

For the first song go here and skip to about 1:13
http://youtube.com/watch?v=G-l_lTSg2TQ

The second song go here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2yVnKNaTIKQ
Don't watch until it is time!






'Another day. Sometimes I wish I could sleep through it but, school. Its my last year though, finaly seems like I took forever to get through it'
"Gaara get you butt down here! We have to go!" Temari yell upstairs to her very unenthusiastic little brother. " Come on your gonna be late!"
"Shut up." He said barely audible as he walked down the stairs.
'First day of school is always the worst. Being that its beginning of a time where you hide yourself by "fitting in" or be left out by being different. Doesn't matter because it's my last year. So I'll just breeze through the day with the other people like me and I'll be alright.

"Good Morning everyone! I want to.... blah blah. Man why does he have go through the same boring speech year?" Kiba complained as he and the other students piled into the auditorium. "Gaara, I thought that you'd skip this year. Glad you showed up now I don't have listen to this crap by myself. Did you see Naruto?"
He simply pointed behind him " He's out there about to fight that Uchiwa again."
"What so early?" He was about to walk out when he walked in.
"Stupid! Man I really hate his ' I'm better than you so stop breathing my air' attitude! He really irritates me. Naruto turned around in an angry huff. "KIBA! GAARA! YOU'RE HERE!!" he very hyper active said. "I was going to very devastated if you two didn't come. I was probably was going to go into depression, and start cutting." Naruto said while trying to hug them.
"Seems like Shikamaru has taught some new words this summer. This is going to be a long year." Gaara moaned as he took his seat next to ever popular Hyuuga Neji receiving horrible looks from the crazy fan girls, but not really caring until "Um, excuse you are currently sitting in the seat that my friend said he saved for me." A very odd looking person said.
"Did your friend just say the seat next to him? Then its the other seat next to him." all said not looking up.
"Oh I am very sorry to have disturbed you, thank you." He said and left.
"What an odd looking person," Shikamaru said sitting down next to Gaara and the rest following him, "This year proves to have an interesting start."


*************************First class***************************
"Good Morning. I'm the music teacher Hatake Kakashi. In this class you will learn about whatever you want as long as its relating to music. I cannot sing, but I know how to teach people to sing. I can also play every instrument in this room so ask away when your ready. As for seniors who have all of your credits you will probably have me multiple times that is o.k just chill. So does any have a question about music?" A very tired looking silver haired man said all in one breath walking in sitting down and not looking up from his book. "Oh and everyone in my classes has to be apart of the talent shows were holding. So prepare." after that was said he received all the bad looks in the book from his class. Unfortunately there was a very excited Naruto and a very pissed Uciha in the class.
"Yes! I'm totally going to be anticipating this whole thing!" Naruto jumped out of his seat. Looking dead at Sasuke smiling."Ha you uber idiot we're going to totally going demolish you guys!" he said grinning like Choiji stuck in Fritolays' warehouse.
"You know it's not really healthy to use all of you vocabulary in one statement. It's a real shame to have to defeat you so early in the year, but you have given me no choice. I accept your challenge, but I propose a way to make it more interesting." Sasuke said with a devious look of his face. He had a great plan to mess them up.
"Propose?"
"You dumb ass not that kind of propose! Do you want to make a bet?"
"Oh yeah! If I win you have to be my servant for a whole day!" said with a cliche evil Naruto smile.
"O.k done, and when I win you have to go on a date with me." He said as the bell rang. "Later loser."
"What? A date?" Naruto stood there dumb founded and forgot all of the new words that he learned over the summer. "A date with a guy?"
***************************************A-C Lunch******************************
"Hey Naruto, why are you all of a sudden so ugly?" Kiba asked him as he walked into the lunch room and headed to the table that they eat at.
"Ahh, no reason."
"What no big words now?" Kiba looked at hi oddly."Seriously man what's wrong? You look totally down."
Naruto began to tell him from beginning to finish.
"You singed us up for what?! You little orphaned prick! That's it Gaaras, going to kill you and I'm not helping you this time. Then, we still need another person so we can officially enter. You really have done it this time. You deserve to go on that date with... OH MY GOD!" Kiba burst out in hysterical laughter.
"What the hell are you laughing about." Shikamaru asked as he walked up.
Told Shika
"Great Naruto. Thank you so much...............I really hate you right now"
"Theres no reason to get all mad I'll just a write us a good song. 'Kay?" Narutos pleading seemed to work a little till Kiba asked the most intelligent question since 'Why did the chicken cross the road' "Who's gonna tell Gaara?"
"Tell Gaara what he refuses do." A very irritated Gaara walked up to them. "Naruto, I really want to kill you right now."
"Well all we can do after we find another person, and find out what we are going to do in this show." Shika said matter-of-factly. "But where are going to find someone who will be in it?"
********************************Last Class*********************************
'No ones in here? I'll stay here for a while. Stupid Naruto always getting me into random things.' He walked toward the piano. 'Maybe I'll play the...noway. Well just for a little while'

"Nappayo Cham Keu Dae Ran Saram..
Heo Rak Do Opshi Wae Nae Mam Ga Jyeo Yo
Keu Dae Ttaemune Nan Him Gyeob Gye Sal Go Man Inneun De
Keu Daen Mo Reu ChanayoArayo Na Neun Ani Ran Gol
Nun Kil Jul Man Keum Po Jal Got Op Tan Gol..
Ta Man Ka Keum Shik Keu Jo Keu Miso Yogi Nae Gae Do
Na Nwo Jul Sun Om Nayo
Pi Rok Sarang Eun Ani Ra Do..

On Jen Gan Han Bon Jeum Eun To Ra Pwa Ju Gyet Jyo
Han Op Shi Twi-e Seo Ki Da Ri Myon..
Oneul Do Cha Ma Mo Tan Ka Seum Sok Han Ma Di..
Keu Dael Sarang Hamnida

"Wow, that was very good are you in the talent show?" Kakashi asked.
"Yeah unfortunately." he said reluctantly
"Not for me because I might choose you to help me out with something. Oh yeah, meet Lee hes new and he's going to help you guys since Naruto did this to you. Its only fair." He said motioning to a weird looking kid to come from behind him.
"What can he possibly do to help me ?" Gaara asked very unimpressed.
"The songs of course, and he's not a bad in singing. Furthermore, since your the only one that we of that has talent; you need him." Kakashi said smiling from what he could see that was not covered. "Plus, Uchiha has a good group so you should whip your boys in shape."
*******************************Naruto's house***********************************************
"So Gaara, what's with this guy?" Kiba asked concentrating on looking at his eyebrows.
"Kakashi gave him to us so he could write us songs and be our fifth." Gaara said as if it wasn't important.
"Aww, but I was going to write the songs! I already have the perfect one!" Naruto whined
**********************************Day Dream (Naruto)****************************************
(Hey, hey!)
Hey, what's up?... What?
(You want my dirty money?)
Hell, no! I don't want your dirty cash, yo
(What?)
Change your mind!
(Mm...)
Yo, bring it on! Uh!


(Gaara)
nun thumyon mwoga don dwerka mori to gulliji
DIRTY CASH e beburun ni jumoni
jebar jom jagjaghe dog gathun DIRTY MONEY
bumohyon jewa chingu majodo borin goni

(Naruto)
hag gyoeson hayna maum deshin
hayan bungtu duri sarang igo
(Kiba)
(dog gathun DIRTY MONEY)
(Lee)sagwa hana obnun sagwa sangja sogen
biyorhan jadure yogshimi gadughe
(Kiba)

ne sumur magnun DIRTY CASH
obsumyon obnun dero hengbog hage sarja michin sorirka
ne khumur magnun DIRTY CASH
hengboge gijun majo doni dwenun sesang ne khumun orma

(Kiba)
(dog gathun DIRTY MONEY)

(Gaara)
doshime kallin bada sogen gogi obgo
nomchinun sori bada sogen yangshim obso
hantang juyewa gojomognun goshi manyonhan
isahwega gwayon ne naraga mana


(Shika)
yephun gyobogur gabange nohgo
bamgoriro chaja hyemenun don

(Kiba)

(dog gathun DIRTY MONEY)

(Shika)
bumo jesasang aphe saum panine
bumo hyong jeboda doni do jungyohe

(Kiba)
ne sumur magnun DIRTY CASH
obsumyon obnun dero hengbog hage sarja michin sorirka
ne khumur magnun DIRTY CASH
hengboge gijun majo doni dwenun sesang ne khumun orma
(N,L,S)
modudur YE YE YE dodeche ige mwoni

(Kiba)
(dog gathun sesangeso keona oso)

(N,L,S)
modudur YE YE YE dog gathun DIRTY MONEY

(Kiba)
(ni khumur irwo LET'S GO)


(Kiba & Gaara)
don nohgo don mog go mori suda yogmog go
doroun don themune isahwega sog go
oron ai har god obshi da khumur pargo
isesangun dweji dure bomurchang go
noui khumi irohge byonharsu isso
begwon hanaye gipho hadon nan odi isso
doni narur bakwo nowa urir bakwo
michin sesang nomun bapho
DIRTY (DIRTY) SAY, "MONEY" (MONEY)


(All)
NO, I DON'T WANT YOUR DIRTY CASH
issodo burhenghe boinun nowan dalla issumyon mworhe
NO, I DON'T NEED YOUR DIRTY CASH (UH-HUH)

(Lee)
pyongsengur done noye chorom sarabwaya irhun gon nonde
ne sumur magnun DIRTY CASH
obsumyon obnun dero hengbog hage sarja michin sorirka
ne khumur magnun DIRTY CASH
hengboge gijun majo doni dwenun sesang ne khumun orma
(One more time now!)
ne sumur magnun DIRTY CASH
obsumyon obnun dero hengbog hage sarja michin sorirka
ne khumur magnun DIRTY CASH

(Shika)
hengboge gijun majo doni dwenun sesang ne khumun orma


***********************************We're Back************************************
"Naruto, whatever your thinking we're not doing it because its stupid!" Kiba said loudly for the fourth time finally waking Naruto up from that awkwardly cute day dream.
" Aww why not! Come on please? I promise that no one will really have to ware the dress." He said with his pleading voice.
"Naruto what the hell were you thinking? Whatever, you eyebrows what's your name? You know what it really doesn't matter does it? Do you have a pre written song we could sing?"
"Shikamaru I didn't know you sing." Kibas eyes were wide in shock as he just found Shikamaru Nara has a talent, but then he looked as if all of his hopes and dreams were shattered when he said: "I don't."
"Yes I have a song, but if we are going to sing it every one must sing well." Lee said pulling out a sheet of paper handing it to Kiba.
"I got first part!" Screamed Naruto as got up and started to jump.
"No you don't you little moron. Gaara has first. Then Kiba, the eyebrows, then you then me. Got it Sunshine?" Shikamaru said looking over the paper.
"Well, brows? You got some music or something?" Kiba asked as he started to write down his part.
*****************************************3hrs. later***************************************

"Shit Gaara, why can't you smile just a little? Its a fun song so damn it have fun!" A very frustrated Kiba said.
"Who made this stupid step up I hate it!" Gaara said as he sat down sweating and tired from dancing.
"Man Gaara if you get into the song then it'll be easy. The dance isn't hard." Naruto said trying to calm him down because he was the one who made the dance up.
"Well, look at it this way, if we lose then Naruto will just have to be Sasukes boyfriend for a day." Shikamaru said while getting a drink of water.
"No please don't leave me like that I need your help!!"
*********************************************4 weeks later**********************************
"People as you know the show is tomorrow and we have a lot of people who have entered it that are very good. Now is the time I will tell you something important about the contest. If you and chosen as a finalist you and the others you are with will compose five songs for a city contest. You must win or see me after school for the rest of the school year. No exceptions and no negotiations."Kakashi said on the morning announcements.
"Well hot damn it we're in deep shit." Shikamaru mumbled
*************************************after school*****************************************
"You only love. My only love I can never know." He suddenly stopped noticing that there was someone there.
"Why are you listening to me?" Gaara asked without opening his eyes.
"Because you sound nice." Lee said walking in and sitting beside him.

"Cheo Nun E Bahn Hah Ki Neun Him Deul Eo

(I didn't believe in love at first sight till the day we met)
Neol Po Gi Jeon En Mil Eo Seo Ji
Saeng Gahk Ee Bah Ggwi Neun Geon Chahm Shwi Un Geol
Nahn Eo Ri Seok Ke Hon Jah Yeo Ji "

(I didn't realize how easy it was to change the way I feel
I used to foolishly bear with loneliness)


"Why would you sing that song now?" Gaara asked suspiciously
"I do not know it just came to me" Lee said and him in the eye. Gaara jumped inwardly because he had a slight feeling that he was flirting with him.