Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The five in the black ❯ The way you are ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Next chpt. Please reveiw. Thank you.


Song links for this chpt.

first song:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_bxk6CX2z-o&feature=related
second song:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aYtZAO3E4is

third song:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1pVT_2hMA20

fouth:
< br> http://youtube.com/watch?v=QM1avYwLC6I

















****************** ************Before the show with Naruto******************************


"Holy shit man, I'm so freaking nervous! It's today, and I think I forgot my part!" A very frightened Naruto thought as he walked to his first class. He walked in and found it empty. "Everyone must be preparing for there performances. Man, how can I win this?" He said leaning on a wall. Taking a long sigh he stood there and thought for a minute until he was interrupted.

"You can't win." A very cocky voice said. Naruto opened his eyes and saw that Sasuke was just a few inches away from his face. There was no room for him to move back. He was growing uncomfortable from the way he stared at him with his eyes of cole. Sasuke didn't take his eyes off him not even a second. Him liked making Naruot squirm.
"Sasuke you pervert. Get away from me!" Naruto said as he tried to push the slightly smaller, but much stronger body away.

Sasuke frowned. He liked being on him. "You know what you really know how to hurt some ones feelings. A pervert come on now Naruto I'm sure Shikamaru has taught you more words than that." He said pushing his chest aganist the others earn a grunt of uncomfort before moving back slightly.

"Yeah he did. He said that it would be futile to converse with impudent fools, like you, who gets contentment by inflecting anguish upon others because of the lack of affection in their own household because with the debating factors, that I am right and you are wrong, would be lost in your ignorance." was the comeback followed by a melancholy smile.
Sasuke had stopped listen a while ago. He was more focused of what he could touch on him. Sasuke studied his lips as he talked. Naruto flashed a smile that drove him over. Sasuke dipped and kissed the boy beneath him.

Naruto froze in shock. "Is Sasuke kissing me? Oh my god, he is kissing me! I have to move, push him, or do some- does him lips taste like peaches?"

Sasuke stopped and looked Naruto in the eye and said: "You are cute when you're quiet. Shut up sometime, Naru-chan." He then walked out of the room.

"Woah. I did not know that Sasuke eats peaches!" He said and smiled.



******************************Before the show with Shika******************************

"God!" Shikamaru moaned into a mouth covering his own. A hand was gripping his length, and firmly stroking it. Shika was sitting on a bathroom sink with a tall, handsome brown haired man above him teasing him in all the places that he could reach. Shika was almost done when him stopped. The man dipped down and took all of Shika's length that he could. "Oh Neiji!" Shikamaru almost screamed as he came in his mouth.
"Man, since when did you become so loud?" Neji asked getting the younger boy paper towels.

"Since when were you so good?" Shikamaru retorted.

"If I was bad in the first place why did you always come back for more?" The Hyuuga said pulling the other boy close to him and kissing him deeply.

"Because you couldn't live with out me." He said gaining a smile from his lover. " Well I hope you do good in the show. You know that your girlfriend is coming to it." Shikamaru said walking out of the bathroom and into an empthy hallway. As he started to walk away he was grabbed by the waist and held. When his back hit that familiar strong chiseled chest he sighed.

"You know we do not date anymore. How many times do I have to tell you that we aren't involved with each other anymore?" Neiji said to his lover wanting an answer.
"Yeah, you said it, and she said it. The problem is yo two don't really mean it. Your just with me cause I'm the only one here." Shikamaru said stepping away from him.

"Well if you think like that why do you come to me when I call." Neiji said in an annoyed voice. "Why would he think like that?"

"You don't know why?" He looking into his pale eyes and saw nothing. "Then I don't know either." He turned and left the prodigy standing in the hallway as the bell for lunch rang.



******************************Before the show with Kiba******************************

"Well you know what you can kiss my ass!" Kiba said to the convience store lady as she threw a bottle at him. "Stupid lady." He was sitting on thepark bench going over his lines in his head. "I sould really head to school. Get some practice in" He thought and stood to walk away. "Man, I can't get over that. Why did I have to say that." "Babo. Babo" He said constantly cursing himself.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FlashBack~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Kiba-ya. I might leave for college. If I do leave I'm not coming back." Shino said walking to stand next to Kiba on the patio of Shinos house.
"Aw, man. My best bed friend is going to leave. I think I'll cry." Kiba said jokingly smiling while taking his signature shades of and wearing them.
"Kiba I'm serious yoou know." he said slightly irritated.
"I know you are. Why are you telling me that your going to leave. I truly couldn't give a damn." Kiba said walking back into Shinos bedroom picking his uniform off the floor and redressing.
"Well I just thought you should know." Shino said doing the same.
Kiba turned back to him and said, "Why its not like we're a couple anyway. Why should I care where you go?"
Shinos face was as its usual, espression less state, but his heart burst into tears. He finished dressing without a word. The ride to school was a long one for the two. Too long for Kiba."Drop me off right here I half to get something." Kiba said and got out of the car at a convience store. Shino began to dive off, butt was stopped.
"where the hell are you going? I said I had to get something!" a surprised looking Kiba said to the shaded man in the car.
"Its not like we're a couple. Why should you care where I go?" Shino said bitterly and drove off.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FlashBack End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I feel like a complete fool."Kiba said entering the school building almost half an hour late.

******************************Its Show Time!!******************************

"Hey everybody I'm Hatake Kakashi yadda yadda yadda. Talent Show Begin" A very lazy silver haired man started.
"First up will be the only under classmen in the show. As for the show was for the graduating class, but lets here it for them Highschool. Kankuro, Kimimaru, Kabuto, and Rin with Flow!



[Kubuto]

"Umagun ne hone hurum uh ain't no fuckin olhgo gurum
2 double 0 seven imi bogo durun
umaguro jawihanun guron chobodurun
amjonchorom kkojyo godgose sumun ganchobduldo oso
ni kkore musun musician audition tape nore burun
ni mogsori ttemune shichedo khorul gonun
ummorondurun internet momogurun usonomgyo dansume
noran chorul kkunun ni album gasajibe khorul punun
tacha aphe hogudurun get the fuck out

[Rin]
yes I'm a criminal
on TV and radio
come check out my video
it's my flow
yes I'm a criminal
on TV and radio
come check out my video
it's my flow
[Kanruro]
Jonburul bachinda gu otton hurume midume gachiga i yongjog burume
uimirul buyohe jo hanurun gurume
salm jocha mulchorom hullogage jumunhe
urinun bothe ore muri huruge yuhenge moche soge sumi goruge

[Kimimaru]
amudo moruge kiwoganun sorume gadugchan hangang
goemul gathun urie modunge balghyo jilthenikka
esso modu morun che hal piryo obsunikka dwesso
mogul jorun che gogerul dollyobwado
dejungduri gorunde sosashie magun onuldo orune

[Rin]
yes I'm a criminal
on TV and radio
come check out my video
it's my flow
yes I'm a criminal
on TV and radio
come check out my video
it's my flow
yes I'm a criminal
on TV and radio
come check out my video
it's my flow
yes I'm a criminal
on TV and radio
come check out my video
it's my flow My flow
I'm a muthfuckin' criminal
my flow
on your TV and radio
my flow
come and check out my video
here we go
everybody say
fuck the president
my flow
I'm a muthfuckin' criminal
my flow
on your TV and radio
my flow
come and check out my video
here we go
everybody say
fuck the government
my flow
I'm a muthfuckin' criminal
my flow
on your TV and radio
my flow
come and check out my video
here we go
everybody say
fuck the president
my flow
I'm a muthfuckin' criminal
my flow
on your TV and radio
my flow
come and check out my video
here we go
everybody say
fuck the government


"Woah, that was out of nowhere, but lets all give them a big hand. Unfortunately they cannot be chosen as the winner because they are underclass men, but they did a exceedingly well job." The audience clapped with enthusiasm as they exited the stage. Everyone was now Highly anticipating the performances of the upper classmen.
"The next performers are called WBet. I really don't know why they are called this. Today they will entertain us with a love ballad. I know everyone in here has been, is, or will be in love so lets see their prospective. Everyone show the utmost appreciation for Sasuke, Neji, and Shino with Saranga!" Kakshi said as they entered.

[Sasuke]

sarang ha neun deh moo seun ee yoo id na yo?
sarang ha neun deh moo seun jo gon id na yo?
geudael sarang ha neun dweh
jong mal sarang ha neun dweh my love
[Neji]
neh ga gyot eh in neun dweh geu dehn oh di id na yo?
geu deh gyot eh in neun dweh deh cheh oh di id ne yo?
[Shino]
my love my love my love my love
deh dub ob neun sarum ah eeh motnun sarum ah
neh sarang ah neh sarang ah
ee a peun gaseum eun ee jeh nah do ro o jjo lun malya
ee a peum ah ee seul peum ah
ee a peum gaseum el o jjo lun malya
neh sarang ah
[Sasuke]
neh ga gyot eh in neun dweh geu dehn oh di id na yo?
geu deh gyot eh in neun dweh deh cheh oh di id ne yo?
[Shino]
my love my love my love my love
noon mul ob neun saraum ah ee mot nun sarum ah
neh sarang ah neh sarang ah
ee a peun gaseum eun ee jeh nah do ro o jjo lun malya
ee a peum ah ee seul peum ah
ee a peum gaseum el o jjo lun malya
[Neji]
my love my love my love my love
ee goht mun gi ok heh jwo yo
seh sung geut nul ee wa do neh ga hum geh ids eum eul
[Shino]
neh sarang ah neh sarang ah
ee a peun gaseum eun ee jeh nah do ro o jjo lun malya
ee a peum ah ee seul peum ah
ee a peum gaseum el o jjo lun malya
neh sarang ah
neh sarang ah neh seul peum ahneh sarang ah

"Oh my god who wrote that song! It was truly amazing! The lyrics really do touch your heart in very sadening way." The crowd cheered as they bowed and left. Naruto and the others were completely amazed. Who knew that they could that well? Oh, well Naruto was definitely going to go on that date with Sasuje. There was no way their song could beat that.
Sasuke walked passed Naruto smiling. "I'll pink you up at 8, and please where black. Orange is completely too loud." Sasuke said with a nasty smirk.

Naruto quickly shook it off decided it was all or nothing.
"Come on guys we are good so lets go for it!"

"The next performance is by a group who couldn't find a name in time so we are just calling the 'The No Name Group' or 'TNNG'. Their song is a fun song to sing for the up coming summer, which next year, but since its still kind of warm it will still be fun to sing. I hope you will all like this up beat song. Here is Nauto, Gaara, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Rock Lee with 'Hi ya ya'!




[Gaara]
Beautiful ocean bright
Just you and I
In your eyes
I can feel heavenly paradise
Don't be afraid of what you feel inside
That's ok you don't have to cry yourself
I'll give you word only one love
You know no one can make one happy as the way you do
Baby that's the true love (my love)
As always I'm here baby this is our world, Yeah
[Lee]
Nunbushin teyangare gudewa danduriso (duriso)
[Kiba]
Jagun benangul mego hamke girul tonayo (tonayo)
[Gaara]
Dallinun chang bakkuron pyolchyojin purun bada (ne gyothe)
[Naruto]
Ne gyothen onuse jamdun chonsarul dalmun no
[Lee]
Dancing in summer paradise sarange hi ya ya ya~
[Kiba]
Yorumnal uri chuogul pyongseng ganjighe
[Lee]
Pyohyoni sothulgo oseghalji mollado
[Shika]
Nol saranghae forever come with me
[Kiba]
Hayan begsajang wiro goro onun no (onun no)
[Gaara]
Nomuna nunbushin mosub baro bol suga obso (gudewa)
[Naruto]
Shiwonhan baram majumyo danduri gonil ten (see my smile)
[Shika]
Gappuge twinun ne maum dullilka gogjongdwe
[Gaara]
Till the end of time
[Naruto]
Dancing in summer paradise sarange hi ya ya ya~
[Shika]
Yorumnal uri chuogul pyongseng ganjighe
[Kiba]
Pyohyoni sothulgo oseghalji mollado
[Gaara]
Nol saranghae forever come with me
[Naruto]
Shibnyoni jinado i mosub idero
[All]
Byonhamobshi gude hangsang ne gyothe
[Shika]
Issossum jongmal johgesso

[Gaara]

till the end of time..
[Naruto]
Always be happy together saranghe hi ya ya ya~
[Lee]
Kuthobshi pyolchyojin hanul uril chugboghe
[All]
Dancing in summer paradise sarange hi ya ya ya~
[Kiba]
Yorumnal uri chuogul pyongseng ganjighe
[Shika]
Pyohyoni sothulgo oseghalji mollado
[Lee]
Nol saranghae forever come with me





"Wow! How fun was that? I loved it how about you? Who made up the dance? Nice!" The crowd clapped as they left. "Unfortunately kiddies we are coming to a close, but hopefully we will leave with a good taste in our mouths. Or should I say song in our head. Here is our last group who think that they are your number 1 match. Itachi, Sasori, Pain, Deidara, Haku, and Sai. With Perfect Man here is Legend




[All]

Yeah, uh... gudemanur argesso ne sumi da handedo 'Cause you
are the one
[Pain]Modu byonhanda hedo (nan byonhaji anhgesso) gunyang neboryo dwo
naui gunyoegen shigani phiryohar thenika nan gidaryoyaman doe

[Deidara]
teron himdurgeji hangsang ne gyothen wanbyoghan sarangi isso
nega jur su obdon manhun gog sesangur da gajin noir thenika
[All]
Gudemanur argesso ne sumi da handedo 'Cause you are the one
dashin nege niga obdon shiryon to obsur goya ne phume nega ijen
shwir su idorog
(rescue me... yeah... woo...)
[Itachi]
Nega tonaboriji jone (amugodo mollasso) nega junyohedon gon
oh! na irpun ijen kedarasso nomu nujojiman norur ara bongoya hanaui
sarangingor
[Sasori]
Jebal nege dagchin gothong sogeso narur guhene jugeni
il nyon gathun harurur sanun ge nomu hime gyowo gyondir su obso

[Sai]
Ya see, the perfect man is who I be, sittin' on top with ya, but more swifter,
stronger than your malt liquor. money, hoes and clothes don't let the clues
get ya, they not fear.
[Pian]
Sogshi no giog soge nega aju domdomhage nukyojir ten
moning khophi chorom god sarajirten majimag gihoerur nege jun sur
obna dashi shijaghe
[All]
Non nega ormana himduronunji argoya noui gyothur tonanjog obshi
(Call me...)
nar badajun damyon ne modunge byonhar goya noi girur ganjorhi
wonhe wonhe
[Haku]
See time don't stop, the crime don't stop, So I won't stop till I'm
sittin' on top,
to every home phone and a cells gets parked, and every hard top get
chopped to we drop
"Amazing that was great., we will have a short intermission while the judges decied." Kakashi said as they exited the stage.
CLIFFHANGER!!



I need you people to review and vote for who won. The story is all depending on who wins the talent show. So vote now!