Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The forgotten memory ❯ run like the wind.... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
to those ppl reading,sorry for keeping u waiting, thank u and please await till i get more inspiration from day dreaming... :P

No gammatically correct, slangs, abberations... dun mind... :P
so enjoy, review and have fun... :P

and no i dun own naruto by any chance... :P

------------------------------------------------------

suddenly a shinobi from the cloud elite contigent came rushing in, "gomen, kage-sama but i must report that the sand troops are approach for a direct stand off with our troops"

the kage looking abit worried asked "how many men do we have"

the shinobi replied "i have ordered all of our troops to return to based, we have 100 strong men awaiting your orders, the rest will reutrn within the week... "

the kage stood up "100 men, 100 men, we would only last for a day, if u considered that the enemy has at least 5,000 men at hand..." kage looked at sukiya den turned to the shinobi "call for help from the allying countries..."

the shinobi promptly left the room, then the kage turned to sukiya and said "sukiya, u'r the last hope for this village, i cannot say if jaken is still alive for all we know he might have been executed..." sukiya continued to cry more "iie, he'll be fine, i believe in it " kage "sukiya i know how u feel, but one must not become too emotional, i know ur not our country's shinobi but i must ask a favour of u..."

sukiya stop crying and looked at the kage, kage went to the main cupboard of the living room and took out a scroll and went on the put it infront of sukiya "sukiya, this is the cloud scroll, the village treasure" sukiya looked surprised at the scroll "masaka, kage sama i am not a shinobi"

kage looked sadly at sukiya "i know, thats y i am gonna give ya a mission, take this scroll and run as far as u can, this is the scroll the enemy wants and inside lies the best jutsu for the cloud, i dun ask of u to learn it, but i want u to keep it safe... now go, while we try to hold back the enemy, if we lose we would surrender..."

the kage den proceed to get a horse and got sukiya on it "sukiya plz take great care, if anyone goes after u burn the scroll..." sukiya rode away like the wind on a bright summer's day....

sukiya rode until she reached the nearby village of sound, knowing that the sound did hate the cloud she decide she'll stop for the nite and continue her journey the next day... during the nite she had various flashes of memories... "mitadakunai, i will not let u do this.... u know very well i'll object to it..." "ano sa, how come u'll alwayz have that stupid smile on ur face, u'r hiding something right??" sukiya woke up sweating all over... "darn who was i, why does these memory come back everytime i close my eyes, i feel like i should do something... maybe the onli solution is to go to the leaf village and find out"