Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The forgotten memory ❯ dreams all shartered ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
it was 3 am and sukiya felt a sense of pasion, she didn;t know why but it made her feel like she had to go and find out who she was right away, she went to the inn's stable and mounted her horse and decided that even though she knew she had to rest she told herself to press on.... riding out of the sound vilage and going for 3 days without sleep...

in a nearby bush along the path to konoha, 3 people very baiting to catch their lastest prey... Sukiya riding as if there was no tomolo was riding as fast as she could... she was riding into unknown teritory but felt that she had known this path all too well...

*flash back*
"will u still remeber me"
*end of flashback*

sukiya who was very tired stoped her horse and got down and let her horse to the nearby river for water... seeing that there was no one she bend down and began to wash her face... as the cool water brushed against her face, the 3 people who were spying began to approach their prey...

sukiya didn't know y she reached for her fan but she held a strong grip on it, suddenly those 3 people took their tool and went for the kill, sukiya grabed her fan out and when it slit each of the 3 people's clothes down, after finishing that she felt a wound on the right hand, and felt dripping blood from it...

raising her voice abit she said "run away from here and never come back", those 3 people accepting their defeat left the scene as fast as they could... suddenly sukiya felt very weak, she body had given way... she sliped from the rocks and fell into the river and hit her head against a rock in the process...

waking up to feeling the bright sun light shining on her face, this feeling is something she haven't felt in ages, the sweet smelling aroma of flower in the air, she sat right up from her bed, where was she, how did she end up here... Rin wonder...

the last thing she remembered was sukiya fighting someone... sukiya she remembered... SHE REMEMBERED... she is Rin Houjoin... remembering she had something were important she reach into her sleve and found the cloud scroll, sighing a breath of relief she looked around her surrounding, this is a *byonin, a byonin she fondlys remember....

trying to walk was not a option cause the minute she tired her legs told her not to.... closing her eyes she did the normal morning eye check, where she would open both her "eyes"... after opening both her eyes, she saw that both were working perfectly, even though she lacked many years of usage but she manage to open and close it well enough...

hearing footsteps outside the door she decided to play the innocent sukiya once more, before confirming the current happening... A young looking iishi came into the room... approaching the patient the iishi asked his routine questions about how she was feeling... looking her right into the eye he asked her "who are you & where are u from" rin thinking straight told him "my name is yukiko, i come from the wave country, may i ask how long i'll take to recover?"

the iishi looking at the patient who had the most delicated feature was amazed and replied "u were dehydrated, it'll take u a week to get well" Rin looking at the iishi wondered how long it had been and how were things... she proceeded to ask "i use to know many friends here, i am wondering whose the kage and wat day is todae?"

iishi was surprised.... as people of the wave hardly come to konoha "todae is the 24 of july, and we currently do not have a kage, as recently many things had happen, and jiraiya -sama as the rumours says is looking for Tsunade-sama who is said to become the next hokkage..."

Rin looked very amused and started smiling abit... Rin looked at the iishi and asked "i got 2 questions, i tot u guys had yon daime how come tsunade is needed?? And where can i find a person called sarutobi??"

the iishi was very shocked "yon daime died 10 years ago while sealing the kyu bi, and sarutobi the San-daime is dead, he died a year ago, if i am not mistaken it was tis day that he died..." Rin was utterly shocked, how could it be, her beloved sarutobi and yon daime was dead, her world came crashing down....

"please leave the room" Rin said as she lied back down on the bed while tears were flowing out and wishing that tis was all a dream....