Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The ghost ❯ It all began here ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The ghost (Blood Version)
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto
 
Warning: If you are under 13 and/or are bothered by lemon, graphic lemon, dark and hinting of Yaoi, see that X on the upper right of the screen? Push it, the open a new inter net window and go to http://www.narutofic.org/index.php click on the search button and enter the ghost (soft version) ok! I am doing you a favor by saying this warning before you read! Heave my warning!
 
*story start*
 
There was a big mess outside, everyone in Konohana just seemed out of character and why? Only those who saw it knew, the fifth hokage had been murdered. She was found going down a river she had an injury on the left side of her chest that could only be made by one jutsu, rasengan. There was no one to blame, there were only three people in the world that could do that two of the were dead the other one was recuperating in a hospital from chakra exhaustion.
 
The one who was in the hospital was Jaraiya, Naruto, was dead
 
________________________________________________________________< /div>
 
The recently appointed hokage stood silently near the window watching the chaos forming outside. It had been a long time since she watched so much chaos at the same time it was actually comical. But she couldn't help the mixed feelings she had inside, the person who she cared about the most was long gone, he was condemned to ever lasting darkness inside his mind. That was always the end of a jinchuuriki, darkness…
 
Somebody knocked at the door…
 
She turned around and said “come in” in a commanding voice, she was used to saying stuff like that. After all she led them.
 
A female Ambu walked in, she had a bear shaped mask but she was not a Konohana Ambu, she was in fact a sound Ambu. But thankfully Orochimaru was defeated along with Akatsuki and the leaf and sound became allies, at least until the first Otokage was appointed, everyone hoped it wasn't anybody like Orochimaru.
 
“You know, it is very disrespectful to wear your mask around somebody you've known practically all your life…” said the hokage as she looked at the Ambu in front of her with raised eye brows.
 
The Ambu got the message and removed her mask to reveal the young face of a girl with eyes that made a shiver run down your spine, her left eye was gold with fitted right in with the phrase `if looks could kill…' and her left eye was a bloody red, which made her stares look very blood lusty. “So sorry for my lack of respect Hokage-sama” said the Ambu amused.
 
The hokage groaned, she didn't like formality much so every time people referred to her formally she wanted to beat them up, but knowing the they were watching she just shoved her head in the piles of paper work in front of her. “Cut the formal crap…” she said half spoken and half shouted.
 
“They are waiting, lets go!” said the young Ambu, for some reason she seemed more exited than the hokage.
 
No response
 
“Hey don't make them wait! All of the want to know who killed the hokage and how the war started!”
 
The hokage turned around while biting her lip. She walked towards the door and stopped “so? How long ago was it?”
 
“Hmm? Like 5 and a half years ago…” she walked towards the door and opened it.
 
The hokage walked through. `It all started that night…'
 
 
_______________________________________
Our story begins 5 and a half years ago…
_______________________________________
 
It was a dark hallway the only light came from the few open doors, hidden in the shadows stood a young girl, she had blond hair and purple eyes, in her neck hanged a necklace with two charms, one had a red cloud and five dots, while the other had the letter N. The girl had lost sight of her teammates she was now desperate, alone and scared. `Maybe coming on this mission was a mistake?'
 
`NO! Neverthink like that!' said the voice inside her head (A/N: she's not speaking to her self there's something else that inhabits her mind)
 
`What do you care Byakko bitch!?' she said, actually more like thought back.
 
`Justlisten to me! He is down the hall! I can smell his powerful chakra'
 
`You better be right!' she thought and quickly made it down the hall, until she felt his chakra in a room. She carefully slid the door open until she could see what was going on.
 
On the other side was Orochimaru and Kabuto, they both had evil smiles on their faces. Right there she spotted one of the people she was looking for. “Naruto…” she said softly, right then Orochimaru approached the door and she hid in the shadows of the roof. `That was close, too close…'
 
`Ohyou think?!'
 
`Shut up! I have to save Naruto and find the rest of them!' she replied back and slowly moved along the shadows.
 
Creak…
 
A door slowly opened and she had nowhere to hide!
 
`Up! Go up!'
 
`There is no up baka!' now she was panicking
 
`Trustme!'
 
She didn't have any other options, she jumped up reveal that the roof had a hidden hatch door. She carefully opened it trying to make no sound. She looked down to see Kabuto making his way back to the lab with a few tools.
 
What happened next she didn't expect, she was grabbed by the shoulder by no other than Orochimaru and was bagged.
 
Darkness…
 
 
________________________________________________________________< /div>
To be continued