Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Last Four Swordsmen ❯ Chap. 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chap. 1
Disclaimer : I don't own Naruto
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There were throngs of cheering people -civilains- surrounding the Hokage Monument, on which the Sandaime was standing on the Yondaime's head, giving a speech. "Today, on the Ninth Day of Terror the fox known only as the Demon Kyuubi has been defeated-", Sarutobi, the Sandaime paused as he watched the crowds cheer, "-at a great cost to our dear lord Hokage, the Yondaime. This day, he has sacrificed his own life to help our village destroy the menace of Kyuubi. He has sacrificed his own soul to the Shinigami to seal Kyuubi into a newborn, named Uzumaki Naruto, who will be considered a HERO OF THIS VILLAGE!"
As the crowd cheered louder, two Anbu stationed on guard duty looked at each other, one who was called Raven, the other, Cat-face. Raven sneered under his mask and spoke with contempt, "Hey Cat-face, I'm gonna kill that brat 'Uzumaki Naruto' tonight, while its still helpless."
Cat-face looked over at his comrade. "Err...why are you going around killing newborns?"
Raven gawked, "You heard Hokage-sama, thats not a newborn, its CLEARLY a recarnation of the Kyuubi!"
Cat-face nodded. Yes that made perfect sense. Not. "Wha?"
Raven sighed, "Hokage-sama said Kyuubi was sealed into the brat, so the brat would most certainly be influenced by the Kyuubi. He'll probably end up being like the Kyuubi and be out to destroy Konoha!"
Cat-face nodded again. "I see where your going, but killing a Konoha citizen would earn you the death penalty, no? So why not just bring him to...I dunno the Mist country and leave him for dead?"
Raven agreed, "Excellent idea, we'll meet at the infirmary to take the brat to th-..."
A green spandex wearing blur suddenly shouted, "OUR VILLAGERS ARE EXCERSISING THEIR ABUNDANCE OF THE SPRING TIME OF YOUTH OVER THE DEFEAT OF THE MOST UNYOUTH KYUUBI! MAY OUR GOOD ANBU FOLK JOIN THEM?"
(The two Anbu fell off the wall and were treated for a concussion and mild hearing loss shortly after)
When two Anbu limped out of the hospital, it was already night time.
"Ah..lets go..." Raven muttered.
The two entered the the infirmary, Cat-face going toward the third floor while Raven stayed on the ground floor.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Raven examined the cribs, "Huh, Aburame Shino, Aido Teyru, Arey Hetierasho...BLAST THIS IS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER!"
'Ah shit, I gotta meet up with Cat-face', he thought as he flew up the stairs.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cat-face was wanderng around in a dark room when he saw a sign.
It read, "This area is for pregnate women only, if you are not here to concieve a child kindly...get the hell out...thank you, The Medical Staff."
Cat-face sweatdropped as he hobbled out.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just as Cat-face left the room, Raven got to the top of the stairs and mauled into him.
Raven asked eagerly, "Did you find him?"
Cat-face looked down and muttered, "Ah...I got lost and kinda ended up in the birthing area...and uh.."
Raven sighed and pointed to the left, "Theres the stair case, lets get to the third floor."
The two Anbu crept silently up to the top infirmary room with their ninja skills, until at the top, Cat-face tripped on a stair and crashed into a crib.
Raven buried his head into his hands. (These are Konoha's elite Anbu teams, yessirie!)
"DAMMIT, THATS NOT HOW YOU FALL, REMEMBER OUR LESSONS? IF YOU FALL YOU ROLL TO BREAK THE IMPACT!" Raven screamed, waking every baby in the complex. As they're wails permeated the surrounding area, the two Anbu started pulling babies from their cribs, "Naruto? No...Naruto? Noo...Naruto? No..wait...theres a smudge, OI I FOUND NARUTO!"
Raven looked up and snatched the baby from Cat-faces hands and they broke and then jumped through a window, causing alarms to blare out.
Sprinting, the two Anbu made it out of the city as Jounin broke into the nursery and fireworks lit up the sky.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The next morning Sarutobi was short one jinchurikki and two Anbu.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cat-face and Raven noticed the vegatation thinning as the air grew more humid and bodies of water appeared. They grinned, they had almost made it to the borders of the Mist country. It was Raven's turn to carry Naruto when they encountered a sign.
It said, "Welcome to the Water Country, If you are not a mist-nin go ahead and turn around and go back where you came from."
The two Anbu sweatdropped as Raven handed the baby to Cat-face.
Cat-face looked at him curiously, "What do I do now?" he asked.
Raven shook his head, "I dunno..."
So Cat-face went and punted the little boy into the Water Country.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A three year old Haku heard a cry of "BAKA!" before a little bundled child landed infront of her.