Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Last Four Swordsmen ❯ Chap. 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
Disclaimer : I don't own Naruto
A/N Right now Kyubi won't be part of this, he'll be mentioned when Naruto reaches Kohona...eventaully Also, 3 out of 7 swordsmen have been introduced in the anime/maga.
1. Zabuza (Wave Arc)
Trademarks: Big-ass sword, known as the Devil of the Mist, has bandages on mouth, specializes in the Silent Kill, Has taken Haku in as an apprentice (Haku is 3 whereas Zabuza is 18 and Naruto is one week old right now)
2.Kisame (Akatsuki)
Trademarks: Shark Like, Sword is named Samehade, Motto is 'It does not Slice, IT SHAVES.' (Hangs out with Itachi in Anime, doesnt matter here)
3.Raiga (Fillers)
Trademarks: Sword channels electricity, has a little girl named Ranmaru to help him see, dies in my fic (
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
Somewhere over the rainbow, okay actually, in some random forest
Haku looked down and freaked out (you would too if your a three year old and babies started falling from the sky) "ZABUZAAAAAA!"
Zabuza looked up from his training, 'Damn, Haku probably lost his rabbit again...' "I'm coming Haku..."
When he got there he saw the girl hiding behind a tree and peeking at a bundle on the ground. Zabuza looked down and muttered "Heh, its a baby, huh I could make it into another tool but... I have Haku... I guess I'll have Kisame do it for me or something." He looked at the boy and saw a tag, it read 'Uzumaki Naruto'. 'I guess thats the gaki's name' "Hey, Haku," he called out, "get the kid and bring it back to the 7SMM complex, (First, in my story Zabuza won't be assassinating the Mizukage anytime soon, Second, All the 7 swordsmen are 'good' guys right now, thrid the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist Complex is like their barracks...a very NICE barracks, but yea...) "Okay Uncle Zabuza!"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx
7SMM Complex
Zabuza walked in with Haku carrying the boy. Zabuza saw Kisame sitting watching the fireplace. "Hey sharkboy, hows your day?"
"Shut your trap bandage-face (Whee lame insults), I killed another dozen of the Kayuga clan (sp?), whad you do?"
"My apprentice found a kid who fell from the sky."
Kisame sweatdropped, "Ah...right..."
"You want him? He's a kid, I'm sure you can raise him okay."
"Hey Zabu lemme see him"
Zabuza passed the bundle to him, and he was faced with a little bald kid who started poking him.
Kisame smirked. "Huh, name's Naruto eh?" "Well he'll work fine." 'At least he doesn't look gay like Ranmaru (or Haku would if he wasn't a girl in my fic, I think its a trademark...)'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx
6 Years Later
"KISAME-SENSAI, I DID IT!" Naruto shouted.
"NANI, it took you ONLY AN HOUR" Kisame shouted back, a bit shocked.
"Umm...yea...is that good?" Naruto said shakily.
"Yes, now show me,"
Naruto took a breathe couted to 5 and yelled out Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu!
A medium sized dragon rose out of the near by pond and started floating around in the air, and Kisame had very round eyes and was looking rather impressed.
Zabuza was passing by with Haku on their way to stick poor Marionettes full of needles.
Zabuza looked at Kisame and said in an impressed voice, "Looks like he was a good find huh?"
Kisame said back, "Kinda, he has no chakra control what so ever so he ends up putting way to much chakra into everything. This why he can do Mizubushin but not Bushin and why he can do Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu but not henge, its odd."
Haku looked at Naruto, and winked at him, causing Naruto the blush and accidently send the dragon after Kisame.
The next 10 minutes was spent watching Naruto parry, dodge, and run the hell away from a 'the-opposite-of-happy' Kisame. The pair (Zabuza and Haku) couldn't suppress a laugh at the sight of the evil shark man chase a six year old around.
The chase ended with Naruto being hit with the hilt of the Samehade and falling face first into the pond.
"Dammit, I'll out run you oneday."
Zabuza snorted and beckoned to Haku, "Come on Haku lets go."
"Okay Zabuza-Sensai," said Haku as she waved to Naruto, causing him to blush again.
"Ooo so my little Naru-Chan has got a GIRLFRIEND, looks like he's all grownup."
Naruto snarled, "Sensai, if you say that again, I'll have you eat Samehade..."
"...riight... now to get your mind off girls, I'm going to double you weights to 40 pounds and 25 laps around this complex and you will then do 50 pushups 25 pull ups and 75 curlups."
"NANI?"
"Yep" Kisame said grinning.
Muttered Incoherant Curses That Can't be Printed.
Kisame chuckled, "Torture IS fun..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
Even though it says this is 100 words longer than the other story, I swear this feels shorter.
So far its
Tenten:1
FemHaku:0