Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Last Four Swordsmen ❯ Chap. 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch. 3
Disclaimer : I don't own Naruto. In fact my monkey owns more than me.
Since I just started on this story and its my first story, and half of it will be poorly written in my opinion because im a pessimest, im acutally eager to write this and this is my third chapter today. I will not be able to read the reviews for my other chapters yet so stay calm...
Also if anyone wants to suggest a dictionary for me that turns English into Japanese (Not characters) besides hiring a translator, they are welcomed.
Ive also decided to lengthen it to at least 1000 words per chapter, so i can bore you all with all the details about what they have for dinner and stuff )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx
"Hey Naruto," yelled Kisame.
"Yea? What?" asked Naruto.
"I've decided I want you to suck less so I going to have you practice walking on water."
"How do I do that?"
"You have to keep the chakra flow from your feet to the bottom of the lake constant and at a certain level." "Basically you expel chakra from your feet to use as stilts, so if you use to much the your chakra will lift you too high and you will lose your concentration and balance and fall. If you dont use enough though, you will sink, so you need to CONTROL the amount of chakra used." Kisame tried explaining,
Tried is the word.
"Hows that help..." Naruto asked smartly.
Kisame said clenching his teeth "GAH, THIS...TECH...NIQUE...WILL...HELP...YOU...regulate the amount of chakra used in a jutsu so you dont waste any chakra. That way you can last longer in fights."
"AH HA, I knew that..."
"Right, and to motivate you, If you learn this before I learn to cook squid properly, I'll teach you one of my personal jutsus, Suiton: SuikÅdan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shark Missile Techique), and if you don't I'll double your weights"
"Is the jutsu strong?" Naruto asked.
"It's considered B Rank." said Kisame grinning.
"HELL YEA, I'LL GET THIS WAYYY BEFORE YOU CAN COOK SQUID."
Kisame walked away shaking his head..."He has no confidence in my cooking what so ever... I didn't know I was that bad..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
Naruto started to take a step on the water and...fell in.
He tried again focusing more chakra to his feet and was blasted out of the water, against a large rock.
Naruto sautered back and started badmouthing the pond...
"YOU DAMN POND, IM GOING TO WALK ON YOU WHETER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT..."
After he finished ranting Naruto once again tried to walk on water. This time he managed to stay on top...for about a second, before he fell in again.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx
Meanwhile...Kisame was badmouthing the squid
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx
"YOU DAMN SQUID, IM GOING TO COOK YOU WHETER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, NOW STAY AND STOP SLIPPING OUT OF MY FREAKIN HAND YOU..."
Yea...
Basically Kisame's rate of progress was similar to Naruto.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx
At the pond
Naruto still hadn't managed to stand on the pond more than five seconds. He say Raiga passing through the complex and waved. "Hey Raiga-san, howsit?"
"Ha, today was a good day, I managed to host another funeral!"
Naruto sweatdropped.
"Raiga-san, do you know why I can't walk on water with out falling in?"
"You either need more chakra to hold you up, or you're to heavy."
"To heavy...WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx
In the Kitchen
Kisame was humming to himself. "Lets see, according to this recipe we need...(Author sweatdrops...I DONT KNOW TO COOK SQUID) sauce... and other stuff..."
"Ok then, first pour the sauce into the pan then chop the squid into many pieces..."
Kisame brought out his Samehada and chopped down, making the squid explode as well as splitting the chopping board and cracking the kitchen counter.
'Oh shit'
"Hey Zabuza, how the hell do you chop this thing, my sword's not working..."
Zabuza sweat dropped looking at Kisame splattered with squid guts, holding a giant sword about as tall as he was.
"Um, use a knife?"
"Ah...yes...WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT..."
"Because you're a nitwit."
"Shut up."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx
Naruto got out of his cloak, his plated shirt, his weighted undershirt, his weighted pants, his weighted armbands, and legbands, leaving him with a vest and boxers.
At this unfortunate point, Haku passed by and got a mild nosebleed. She quickly hurried off to find Zabuza.
Naruto tried water walking again, "YATTA, I DID IT!". Naruto was now standing on the water and not falling in. He took a step and, well he fell in.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx
Kisame, now sucessfully chopped the squid and was working on how to light the stove with a match.
After multiple tries (numbering in the hundreds) he suceeded, only to drop the match and have it extinguish it self.
Kisame swore and started trying to light it again.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx
Naruto tried again for the next four hours and he finally managed to walk from one end of the pond to the other. By the time he was done, he was suffering from chakra depletion and it was nighttime.He started to run into the building to rub it in Kisame's face he managed to do it, but he and Kisame collided midway.
They shouted "HA, I DID IT, I WATER WALKED/MADE SOMETHING REMOTELY EDIBLE!" in usion.
Kisame and Naruto sweatdropped.
Kisame regained his mental balance first and said, "How bout I teach you swordsmanship and you put on another 20 pounds in weights."
Naruto responded with a "Done." and fell over asleep.
Kisame carried him upstairs, and went back to making his remotely edible squid work.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx
I assure you that the next few chaps will be as boring as this one. The next one is swordsmanship training, while the one after that would probably be jutsu training. Good luck with that .
Oh yea...
Im thinking of getting poor Zabu a pairing.
ZabuxKurenai or ZabuxAnko