Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Last Four Swordsmen ❯ Chap. 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chap. 4
Disclaimer : I Don't not never own Naruto
Also I know nothing about swordsman ship so I'm going to make things up
Also I've decided it would be HakuxNaru and ZabuxAnko
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Next Day
'Eh...where the hell am I...'Naruto thought groggily. Looking around he had no idea where the hell he was. 10 seconds passed... Naruto sweatdropped. 'ARG HOW COULD I NOT RECOGNIZE MY OWN ROOM!'
Cursing he changed and went to brush his teeth. He then went down stairs for breakfast to see a happy Kisame and 6 other sullen swordsmen and Haku, who smiled at him. "What are you so happy about sensai?"
Kisame grinned showing off his...rather...POINTY teeth and annouced, "I've managed to make EDIBLE squid, not crap (Zabuza rolled his eyes), not REMOTELY edible, (someone to the right of Haku made a gagging act) but EDIBLE (Raiga pretended to vomit)!"
Noting these omnious signs concerning the food, Naruto said "I'll pass...".
"Excellent, more for me than!" Kisame said giddily
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Training grounds
Naruto, Haku, Zabuza and Kisame were all there.
Zabuza started with "Lesson One, Taijutsu, when and if disarmed of your weapon, you must be able to fight with your body. This is your first lesson."
"Naruto will be sparing with me and Haku with Zabuza taijutsu ONLY, get ready now..."
"GO"
Kisame ran forward, feigning a punch at Naruto, while actually performing a sweep kick. Knocking Naruto over Kisame sat on him.
"You lose."
Zabuza also ran over to Haku and tried to leap kick her. Haku dodged to her left, but as Zabuza passed by he used his hand to grab on to Haku and brought her into a headlock.
"What do we do now Kisame? They both suck."
"SHUT UP, WE'RE NOT JOUNIN."
Kisame grinned sadistically and said "Ok then we will start by tripling your weights Naruto."
"WHAT THE F--K?" Naruto screamed.
"Welcome to life, now Haku, do you wear weights?"
"No..." Haku said slightly embarassed
"Start her off with 20 pounds." (Some nice person put it in my perspective that they are infact SIX right now )
"Do you think she can handle that Kisame?"
"Nope! but we improve by pushing our body to the limits right?" "If it makes you feel better Naruto will have 180 pounds on."
"This is child abuse..." mumbled Naruto
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
With Naruto and Kisame
"Good job, you now look like you're being torutured!" Kisame said extremely cheerfully.
"Really?" "Gee I honestly wonder why..." muttered Naruto.
"Ok Naruto we have to work on your stance first."
"Riight..."
"Okay now, the principle on the Bloody Shark stan-"
"BLOODY SHARK STANCE?" "Thats such a stupid name..."
"SHUT UP, now first I'm going to tie extra weights to your arms, so you can improve your punching speed. Then punch the tree alternating fists as fast as you can until you reach 1000, or 500 per fist, got it?"
"Okay." 'Please let this be it'
"Then you get to run 50 laps around the complex and after that I'm blind folding you for anytime you're training with me! ."
"The joy..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx< /div>
Many strenous exercises later, Naruto goes to Raiga's room for jutsu practice
Raiga wasn't there, but in his room, there was an opened scroll.
Naruto read it and brought it outside.
"Hmm...Katon: GÅkakyÅ« no Jutsu...cool a fire technique!'
"Katon: GÅkakyÅ« no Jutsu!"
He managed to get some smoke, and after a couple hours of practice, he could make a small fireball.
He dropped on the floor unconcious from chakra depletion. Kisame brought him in later and threw him into Haku's room, cackling madly.
The next morning
Haku and Naruto woke almost at the same time, and untangled themselves, Haku made a squeaking sound and was blushing madly. Naruto's own face was red but he was wondering why the hell was he here. His mind came to one conclusion:
The surrounding area was filled with a blue shark man's screams and a six year old boy trying to kill him with a large metallic bat.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After several (hundred) band-aids, Kisame was ready to lead them to this black-smith friend.
Zabuza couldn't come with them because the Mizukage had requested an assassination performed on a politcal enemy.
After several days of travel , they reached a small house. The weird thing is, that it had a hole on top and it shot flames out every now and then.
When they got there Kisame led them into the house where they saw a little old man pouring molten...something into the mold of a sword.
Kismae grinned his freaky grin and coughed getting the old man's attention. The oldman introduced himself as "Hitarashi Tanaka," weapon forger for some of the Seven Legendary Swordsmen. After his introduction which included a dance (Many sweatdrops here) , he asked them what kind of swords they wanted made. Kisame said to make twin swords which light but sturdy and capable of channeling ice jutsus through. The old man filled two molds with a substance called Angorantium forming the outer layer and chakra reinforced steel forming the core. After letting it cool abit, he engraved both sword hilts with an Ice Rune. After he was done, he flash freezed the sword by sticking it in a large vat of liquid.
When he pulled it out and defrosted it, the both swords were light blue in color. He placed a ingrained a dimond on each of the hilt and handed them, to Haku who was amazed at how nice it looked and how light it was.
Naruto started jumping up and down and said excitement. He wanted a big sword that he couldn't lift yet (Kisame, Haku and Hitarashi sweatdropped at this) and which he could do water jutsus from. This time the man took out a mold that showed something that looked like a giant scimitar. He poured a mixture of molten metals to make a strong, but heavy metal. After it cooled the man chiseled three seals into it. One was the seal of water channeling, the other was a seal that made the sword lighter, the last was a seal that enabled Naruto to store it in a scroll. He then poured water into each of the seals and froze the water there while he covered up the seals with a brush dipped in a compound that was liquid even at room temperature, and only hardens if not in motion for about fifteen minutes. After fifteen minutes the old man fitted the handle with a wooden covering. The center of the hilt had a sapphire placed on both sides.
Naruto started exclaiming on how cool it was, while Kisame smiled a creepy smile and payed the old guy most of what was in his wallet. Kisame ended up having to carry Naruto's sword home, because true to his word, Naruto couldn't lift it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've now decided that 6 year olds aren't as godly as 12 year olds
I'm Including another part because by it self, it is to small to be a chapter.
Disclaimer : I only pretend I own Naruto
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Congratulations, Haku, Naruto. You have your swords now. Haku will be training with Raiga while Naruto trains with Zabuza." said Kisame.
"Why Zabuza and not you?" asked Naruto.
"Zabuza's sword is more bigass than mine... and you can't lift the sword only because of your arm weights. When you practice swordsmanship you can take the weights off your ARMS to help you use the big sword." explained Kisame, "And Raiga use's his swords simaraly to how Haku will be using hers, got it?"
"Okay then!" both children shouted excitedly.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx< /div>
With Naruto and Zabuza
"Heh, okay kid, practice swinging it from side to side for an hour. The point is to do it until theres no 'delay' (basically the recovery time between swings)between the swings." "After that do a diagnol slash for an hour, once again to reduce 'delay'." "Then practice channeling your water jutsus through your sword." "After that jump up and down 250 times and then practice throwing the sword to hit a target." "You will spar against me everyday until you can do it blindfolded, and I'll be tutoring you in how to kill silently."
"Ok Zabuza...Sensai!"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
They trained this way for a good five years (Naruto is 11, Haku is 14), until one day, two of the swordsmen were (conviently) killed by hired Missing-nins, trying to assassiante the money-grubber Gatou.
For their replacements, Zabuza nominated (Ya think?) Haku and Kisame nominated Naruto. The others, having seen Naruto and Haku practice and spar, agreed in a show of votes. For their initiation, they had to be able to defeat the weakest of the seven, who happened to be...Raiga, in a duel.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For anyone annoyed that Naruto will be overpowered, oh well. He's gonna be over powered. He should be at Jounin level to be one of the seven. Also I'm going to take a break to practice writing. The plot will be introduced in about two chapters.