Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Last Four Swordsmen ❯ Chap. 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch. 6
Disclaimer : He who is writing owns not Naruto
"blah" : Use of Radios
"blah" : Talking
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5 Months Later
A courier was at the front of the complex with an envelope. He knocked on the door and a swordsman came to meet him. The courier said that the message was a mission for them from the Mizukage. It read :
B Class Mission
Mission-Assassination
Subject- Hiroto Noriyuki
Location- Yiro Island
Details-A main member of Gato's cartel who is based on a fortress like island
Objective- Kill Hiroto and sabatoge fauculties
Pay- 40000 Ryou (Im thinking 1 Ryou to be equal to 1 USD)
The office of the Sandaime Mizukage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The guy who answered the door brought the letter to the louge and shouted, "Hey guys, new mission, assination and mass destruction!" and tossed the evelope onto the table.
Kisame took a pencil out and signed his name, saying something like "Whee! Mass destruction!"
Zabuza took it and signed his name too, as did Naruto and Haku. Kisame took the letter and went outside giving the letter to the courier, inexchange for 20000 ryou. He passed 5000 ryou to Kisame, Haku and Naruto, leaving himself with 5000.
Meanwhile Kisame went to a shed to get their folding canoes. He handed one to each of the members, which they put on their backs, and headed Northwest for the shoreline.
After two days of travel, they got to a beach where they unfolded their canones along with their oars (which were also folded) and started out. They stopped just beyond visual range of the island, waiting til it got darker. At 8'o clock PM, they moved their boats onto the island, their small crafts evading the searchlights. They refolded their canones and oars and hid them in a clump of seaweed. They each put on a blackish-grey suit, with flash and explosive tags stowed away in their pockets, as well as senbon with a tranqualizer poison on it and their swords on the back. The four crawled up the beach, wary for patroling guards. They split up into pairs, Naruto and Haku were assigned to be the assasssins while Zabuza was to make a distraction and Kisame helped Naruto and Haku to execute their mission. Naruto started for a grove of trees that had a large wall overlooking it. Just as Haku was about to follow a guard came and his flashlight beam, Haku threw a senbon at his throat, and the guard crumpled as Haku went after Naruto. Kisame came out and stole the guard's uniform and continued on the dirt path with the guard's weapon and flashlight, leaving Samehade with Zabuza.
Haku met up with Naruto at the wall, when a voice crackled in her ear, "Haku, henge your clothing into the same patturn as the bricks on this wall." Haku complied, as Naruto started up the wall using his hands and feet to stick to the wall. Haku followed him, and Naruto let her up first. As expected there were guards on top of the wall, and Haku hit them with senbon. All clear Naruto.
Kisame was walking along the path and walked through the gates, and located the main building. Reaching for his stolen ID card, he slipped it into a slot and watched the door open. He entered and with his stolen sabre, he knocked the hilt against the two guard's heads who happeed to be positioned at the sides of the enterence. He noted that the inside was mostly lit, and said, "Haku, Naruto, I'm inside the main building, which, NARUTO, is the biggest building in the center of the area okay? It's lit so I'm going to cut the circuts, and that means making it UNLIT..." . He recieved a reply of "Got it" from Haku, and "Shut up smartass" from Naruto. Kisame smirked as he consulted a map of the building he found mounted on the wall. It indicated that the basement was the boiler room and therefore had a high chance of containing the circut breakers, also it said that the main-office was on the very top. Coughing a bit Kisame reported this new information.
Zabuza was going to the far end of the island to set off an explosion of fire and light. As he crawled through the grass he came upon another patrol this time, with a large dog. As the guard passed by with the dog, the dog started to bark at Zabuza. The guard snapped his head to where Zabuza was hiding to be decapitated by Zabuza's sword. He then killed the dog and burned their bodies with a basic Katon jutsu. (All of the Mist Members know a basic Katon jutsu for destroying bodies, while Naruto knows some more advanced ones, because being born in the Fire Country gave him the affinity of fire. His two other affinities are Water and Wind) He kept going until he was opposite of where their landing spot was on the island. He then set all his explosive tags and flash tags on one part of the wall. He then made the handseals for Mizubunshin, and produced 12 water clones which henged into various assassin disguises. He started crawling back to their landing spot. Once there he gave a mental command to one of his clones to light the pile of tags. He cackled into his radio, "Diversion set and done." The whole Nouthern end of the island exploded as guards ran from their posts to see what was happening.
Taking advantage of the distraction, Naruto and Haku kicked off the wall and landed on the side of the main building. Indeed it was the biggest and centermost building like Kisame said. They walked up the side of the building. They stayed prone on the roof as they waited for Kisame.
Kisame was walking through the halls to the basement, via directions from large red arrows painted on the hallway walls. When he got there, he descended the stairs to be stopped by an engineer. "Excuse me sir, but you are not allowed in the boiler rooms."
Kisame responded, "Ah, but let me show you the reason I'm here..." As his right hand fumbled in his pocket, his left hand drew and poison coated senbon needle and stabbed the engineer. The engineer dropped without a sound. As Kisame advanced into the boiler room, he henged himself into a normal looking person with the uniform of the engineer he met earlier. When he arrived to the boiler room he saw three techincians working and another one louging. Kisame threw the rest of his senbons into the hapless techinicians doing their jobs and smashed the circut box with his stolen sword. He muttered into his radio "Power disrupted".
Zabuza was recieveing rather disappointing reports from his clones. After a slaughter of 23 guards, he only had lost 4 clones so far. It was rather sad, as more guards kept spilling out of new hole in the wall. He muttered into the radio the stupid guards are still preoccupied, assassination is go
Hearing that the power was out and that the guards were being retarded, Naruto cut a hole in the roof with his sword, and dropped in while Haku kept watch on top of the ceiling, 'sniping' patroling guards with senbon. Naruto looked around the rather plush office until he heard a man's voice screaming "What the f--k is happening out there, dammit?".
Naruto snuck-up on the man, who was too angry to pay proper attention, and said coldly, "It's called a distraction," and with that the man found a sword buried in his throat. He made a gurgling sound and slumped over. Naruto cut off the head and brought it back on top of the room, he said into the radio, "Mission sucessess, Kisame, Zabuza, Haku, exfiltrate immediately, I'll meet up with you on the mainland." Kisame left the building, unhenging himself back into his guard uniform and he ran toward the gap that was the distraction. He took off his helmet, revealing his face to the Zabuza clones. Two clones saw him and escorted him back to the landing site, where Zabuza was already getting ready to leave. Haku and Naruto scattered thier tags all over the complex, and as they blew up, a flash of light lit up the whole complex. When the light faded, the two assassins were gone.
They sped over the wall and back to the forest grove. Haku continued to run while Naruto started making handseals, Secret Technique : Suiton : Razor Naruto Storm! A large storm formed itself above the fortress and the winds it exhibited started to tear apart the buildings and the people still standing while the rain drowned those who were not. By the time the storm subsided Naruto was getting in his own canoe and setting out.
After half-a-day of canoeing, Naruto, dropped exahausted on to the beach, from canoeing and casting an S ranked jutsu. The three others who were waiting for him wasn't in the best shape either, so they decided to camp here for the day. Kisame, after getting his sword back from Zabuza went to find food, while Haku froze seawater and then thawed it to make drinking water, and Zabuza and Naruto went to chop wood. After Kisame came back with a boar, and Naruto and Zabuza made a fire, they had a decent meal and fell asleep. Naruto woke-up first, and seeing how it was pitch-black, inferred it was at least six o'clock. He woke up Haku, who was next to him by shaking her arm. A second later, he got punched in the face with an shout of "HENTAI". Naruto was sent into a tree, and sweatdropped. Realizing who it was, Haku went over to help him up, and apologized. In a more positve light her yell did wake up the two other ninja, who grabbed their swords and got into a ready stance, groggily looking around. Naruto coughed, and said "We should get going now." They traveled for a full 24 hours to get their biological clock back on track (sleep during the night and not during the day), before they saw a fire. More disturbingly the fire seemed unnaturally big and was in the direction of their house.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
HA! I TOLD YOU I HAD A PLOT -.-
Also, in this fic, Naruto does have a brain and can tell that stealth can be used sometimes. I bet that someone will give me a review for
Why didn't Naruto just nuke the place in the first place?
Even the nukes used to bomb the Japanese left survivors. The assassination mission meant one person needed to be dead, if hes alive, the mission is technically a fail, got it?
Now if noone gives suggestions or votes for the summons, the default is Naruto : Foxes, Haku : Snowy Owl
Kay, Cya! Smily